Tin can transphobic trash Tammy hiding from CPS pooping in a bucket and grinding with breast pumps on

-Part 13

« Older   Newer »

1. Dumdum
        +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Window21 @ 17/5/2023, 19:36) 
    So, they just spent 2 nights in a hotel and a 127.00 oil change so They are not out of money yet! I love how she like to medicate her kids with melatonin so they can sleep at night. She even gives stuff to the little ones! I have no idea what it was she showed but she said her dr said it was ok to give to the kids. Yea, ok there dumb ass, must be the costco dr again that she's talking to!!

She said Chris and Gauge had dr appointments and Gauge has a dental appointment for 7 am that's why they got a hotel. I'm thinking it must be getting close to that court date. Anyone remember the date of it?

I think sometime in June

QUOTE (Towanda! @ 17/5/2023, 07:49) 
    QUOTE (Mysterygal @ 17/5/2023, 07:30) 
    Towanda! I bet that was a nerve-wracking day. I'm glad she is okay. The first 3 days are always The hardest after surgery. I hope she gets better fast.

Thank you. She's having a rough night. 😢 Pain is mostly under control but she's had bad nausea and the oral meds made her vomit. A lot. They put her back on the IV and gave her some good meds, so hopefully she can sleep a bit and tomorrow will be better.

I hope today is a better day for your daughter. You are an amazing mom ❤️

1231 replies since 2/4/2023, 22:59   84893 views