Tin can transphobic trash Tammy hiding from CPS pooping in a bucket and grinding with breast pumps on

-Part 13

« Older   Newer »

1.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    No one is jealous of anything about her or her life. What is there honestly to envy?
    An abusive controlling pathological narcissist liar of a partner? Who abuses and kills animals?
    The land? Many of us have land and a house or are working toward it. That’s what adults do.
    Their shopping “hauls” where they spend on useless crap while their children have no running water?
    They have no conviction or morals or goals or anything. It changes with the winds. She’ll cling to the latest aggressive noise against already marginalized people and claim brainwashing. She’ll screech “don’t judge me!” But she’s the first ignorant little guttersnipe to judge other people and to want to take away basic human rights for others who aren’t like her.
    I’m much happier with my family being around our gay friends, trans friends, and drag friends than I’d be allowing any one of my children near her or her husband.
    My fam and friends are just out here living lives, raising kids, working and providing. But have to fear for their families because of the ignorant evil from people like TriggeredTammy and CreepyChris.
    None of us are trying to keep up with the Jones’s. She keeps saying crap like that. What an idiot. That’s such an outdated concept. 80s maybe. Most folks just want to survive. And most can’t qualify for food stamps and wic or free govt insurance because they make above the minimum. Which is shockingly low in many areas. So, yeah enjoy the lifestyle of abusing benefits that actual working people pay for. I’m glad the children can eat. It’s not their fault they are feral and victims of their parents awful decisions.

2.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Good point about CPS getting involved with the birth of this latest feral child coming. Perhaps since they have an address though nothing will get done. I'm sure they will tell the hospital they have a home on the land. If not, then CPS will get involved. I've seen it happen several times with young people I knew of. She will have to have a hospital birth because she is high risk with her age and her health issues from last time.

3.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Honestly she needs to just grow up already. Her saying things about her daddy not liking birth control or how horny she is all the time is just cringe. Daddy doesn’t like birth control then track your cycle or I don’t know maybe abstain until you are stable enough to provide for the kids you already have. I pray that cps intervenes when she gives birth because honestly where is this new baby going to go? On the table in her car seat just like Arabella? There is more to life than having sex and shitting in a bucket. How is this okay to intentionally put children into this situation? They had money come to them through pandemic funds etc yet they chose to spend it on bs from Costco and guns that probably none of the adults actually know how to use. Don’t worry guys Chris tattoos the dude at the gun unit so he can do whatever he wants. In case we forget, Tammy will thrust her crotch at us later. You know who acts like that? Some of my 1st grade boys. But here is Tammy an adult, a mother, a wife thrusting her cooch at the world when she doesn’t get her way. What the heck ..

Jmo

4.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Big Daddy goes to court today.
    Let's collectively hope for the worst.. for him.
    Orem CPS is aware of this family and situation. They have decided last month that there is no further investigation.
    I can't say how I know, but I hope to God , today something changes.

5.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Jemmer crack corn @ 12/6/2023, 19:13) 
    Orem CPS is aware of this family and situation. They have decided last month that there is no further investigation.

It is mind boggling to me that no one has intervened on behalf of the children. I hope Chris goes to jail where he belongs 🤷🏼‍♀️

Hopefully she doesn’t bring all the kids to court with her.. they will be waiting outside grinding

6.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Side note, McDonald’s has a Grimace shake out for his birthday and my stepson just called me from the office phone at school to ask me to bring him one. 😒😅 mind you today is his last day of school, unreal 🤦🏼‍♀️I told him to call his dad 🤣

Edited by cammyjoy - 6/12/2023, 07:26 PM

7.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (cammyjoy @ 12/6/2023, 19:23) 
    Side note, McDonald’s has a Grimace shake out for his birthday and my stepson just called me from the office phone at school to ask me to bring him one. 😒😅 mind you today is his last day of school, unreal 🤦🏼‍♀️

🤣🤣🤣🤣

8.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lilylily11 @ 12/6/2023, 19:25) 
    QUOTE (cammyjoy @ 12/6/2023, 19:23) 
    Side note, McDonald’s has a Grimace shake out for his birthday and my stepson just called me from the office phone at school to ask me to bring him one. 😒😅 mind you today is his last day of school, unreal 🤦🏼‍♀️

🤣🤣🤣🤣

At least now I have an excuse not to cook dinner. It will be Grimace shakes for all. Baby is gonna be mad she’s at the stage now where she is eyeballing everyone’s food and giving side eye when she can’t have any 🤣🤣🤣

9.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Jemmer crack corn @ 12/6/2023, 19:13) 

Their day will come, maybe sooner than they think

10.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I am a bit anal regarding laundry. I sort by lights, whites and darks, I use Oxiclean, bleach and stain treatment. I wash/rinse in hot, warm and cold, depending on the load.

When I saw her "washing clothes" in MUDDY, BROWN, DIRTY WATER, I was disgusted! How do they consider those "clean" clothes?? Even the rinse water was dark brown!! NO freaking way!!

11.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her newest video came up on my suggested so I click on it and she’s wearing a “TRUMP 2024” visor talking about these are the skieses” 😂😂😂. That’s all I needed to see to click out.

12.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Dumdum @ 12/6/2023, 20:38) 
    Her newest video came up on my suggested so I click on it and she’s wearing a “TRUMP 2024” visor talking about these are the skieses” 😂😂😂. That’s all I needed to see to click out.

She wants to shock and offend, she's not nearly important enough to get positive attention from anyone, so she has to resort to this, the transparency is actually hilarious 😂😂 what a mess that refugee camp is 🤢

13.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She has money for a trump hat and is going to buy more dreads for her head, BUT hey lets go and get some free lunches from the school.

14.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Window21 @ 12/6/2023, 20:51) 
    She has money for a trump hat and is going to buy more dreads for her head, BUT hey lets go and get some free lunches from the school.

She's disgusting isn't she!

15.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Is she so ignorant that she doesn’t realize people can report them to their state for abusing benefits?

If she can afford $1000 hair, she does not need school lunches

1231 replies since 2/4/2023, 22:59   84896 views