Tin can transphobic trash Tammy hiding from CPS pooping in a bucket and grinding with breast pumps on

-Part 13

« Older   Newer »

1.     +10   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Yeah Tammy nobody's judging you for your tattoos we're judging you because you're a stupid hateful idiotic bitch.

2.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Towanda! @ 16/5/2023, 04:08) 
    QUOTE (Mysterygal @ 16/5/2023, 03:43) 
    Hahaha I guess since Target is LGBTQ friendly it means that they're sex programming children. This lady is such an idiot. She's getting worse by the day. I think being out there on that pile of dirt living in the tin can is affecting her massively She has gone off the deep end. She can't even make videos anymore. She lost it. Just wait till summer 🤣

She believes LGBTQ+ equates to pedophilia, according to her and her buddy's posts on IG. 🙄 Says the same about drag queens.

Speaking of LGBTQ+, I'm headed to Portland right now (waiting to board). My trans daughter is having surgery (not bottom) tomorrow. I'm there til Saturday. She was planning for later this year but got moved up due to a cancellation.

I wish your daughter luck,
    hopefully her recocery will be quick, she's lucky to have you ❤️

3.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Towanda! hope surgery goes well 🤍

Also being a pedo is more akin to the behaviors onion Tammy and her Cheeto smelling daddy display 🤷🏼‍♀️

4.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (cammyjoy @ 16/5/2023, 14:38) 
    Towanda! hope surgery goes well 🤍

Also being a pedo is more akin to the behaviors onion Tammy and her Cheeto smelling daddy display 🤷🏼‍♀️

Exactly, it's ridiculous for her to be judging anyone when she is ignoring and actively engaging in the neglect of her children, failing to provide adequate education and supports that they deserve and are entitled to

5.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    As a former target employee, I truly was sad when it was time for me to move on from that employer. The benefits are amazing and fit many different needs. The culture was nontoxic across the board (I worked in a few different stores). And it was truly encouraging - even as a petite blonde- to walk into work and see EVERY (well almost anyway lol) be represented. I went into Target yesterday to pick up a prescription and there were shirts that depicted a girl dreaming of another. It is so cool that people can walk into a store and not have to be ashamed of who they are. If either of my children one day identify as part of the lgbtq community, I want them to feel proud of who they are. This woman trying to muddy up company’s who don’t care about her at all is just embarrassing. I’d say she should be ashamed of herself but I don’t think she has the capacity to be …

6.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Towanda! how exciting for your daughter. I bet you're both nervous. I hope everything goes well. You won't be far from me.

7.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair...

Status
    After 8-9hrs of surgery, she's finally in a room and resting. They're giving her pain and nausea meds. ❤️

8.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Towanda! I bet that was a nerve-wracking day. I'm glad she is okay. The first 3 days are always The hardest after surgery. I hope she gets better fast.

9.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair...

Status
    QUOTE (Mysterygal @ 17/5/2023, 07:30) 
    Towanda! I bet that was a nerve-wracking day. I'm glad she is okay. The first 3 days are always The hardest after surgery. I hope she gets better fast.

Thank you. She's having a rough night. 😢 Pain is mostly under control but she's had bad nausea and the oral meds made her vomit. A lot. They put her back on the IV and gave her some good meds, so hopefully she can sleep a bit and tomorrow will be better.

10.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I hope she's feeling a bit better, it's always tough to see our kids being sick, no matter the age, sending her lots of healing and positive thoughts ❤️

11.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    So glad your daughter has you with her. You’re a good mama. Hope her recovery starts to get easier for her.

12.     +6   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Towanda, I hope your dd heals well. You are a wonderful mother and she's so lucky to have you.

13.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    So, they just spent 2 nights in a hotel and a 127.00 oil change so They are not out of money yet! I love how she like to medicate her kids with melatonin so they can sleep at night. She even gives stuff to the little ones! I have no idea what it was she showed but she said her dr said it was ok to give to the kids. Yea, ok there dumb ass, must be the costco dr again that she's talking to!!

She said Chris and Gauge had dr appointments and Gauge has a dental appointment for 7 am that's why they got a hotel. I'm thinking it must be getting close to that court date. Anyone remember the date of it?

14.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Towanda! @ 5/17/2023, 01:49 AM) 

Thank you. She's having a rough night. 😢 Pain is mostly under control but she's had bad nausea and the oral meds made her vomit. A lot. They put her back on the IV and gave her some good meds, so hopefully she can sleep a bit and tomorrow will be better.

My heart goes out to you; it is soooo hard to see our children in pain! I was not prepared for the emotional pain I suffered watching my child in pain! I can honestly say it was the worst thing ever! My daughter in hard labor, with no epidural or anything. I fell apart, a sobbing mess. I hope your child heals quickly and they give good pain relief in the meantime! (I hope you give yourself some TLC, too) 👍👍

15.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Window21 @ 17/5/2023, 19:36) 
    So, they just spent 2 nights in a hotel and a 127.00 oil change so They are not out of money yet! I love how she like to medicate her kids with melatonin so they can sleep at night. She even gives stuff to the little ones! I have no idea what it was she showed but she said her dr said it was ok to give to the kids. Yea, ok there dumb ass, must be the costco dr again that she's talking to!!

She said Chris and Gauge had dr appointments and Gauge has a dental appointment for 7 am that's why they got a hotel. I'm thinking it must be getting close to that court date. Anyone remember the date of it?

I think sometime in June

QUOTE (Towanda! @ 17/5/2023, 07:49) 

I hope today is a better day for your daughter. You are an amazing mom ❤️

1231 replies since 2/4/2023, 22:59   84900 views