Tin can transphobic trash Tammy hiding from CPS pooping in a bucket and grinding with breast pumps on

-Part 13

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Losing his child support for 3 kids, burning thru their pandemic cash and tax stuff. It all came to a head. They’re frivolous and impulsive and have no business being parents. The ability to create children doesn’t make anyone a good parent. I’m sure they do love their kids in their own way. But at some point even they have to see how awful things are for these children.
    She acted like a petulant child throwing a tantrum when two of her kids moved away to escape her, her perverted husband and their siblings. What is she going to do when the rest of them are finally able to be free.

I can see them moving to a house soon. If they can find someone dumb enough to rent to them. They’ll say the kids begged for it or it’s so Chris can be near clients or so someone can get medical care. Not because they’re dumbasses who really went about this off the grid stuff in the worst way.

2.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    How in the world does she make $1,000 every month for the bs she puts out on YT??

3.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    We aren’t weak. She is. She has kids and moved out there entirely unprepared because she isn’t financially responsible. If this lifestyle was truly what they desired, they could have easily stayed out of Costco and had the money invest in the move. Now they are shitting in buckets, food is being ruined, their safety is at stake BUT Tammy’s biggest concern is that she can no longer walk to the outhouse without pants on - which btw the door gets stuck 🤔- because of neighbors. She has children in a vast array of ages. Why would she be walking around with her vag out in the first place? I’m assuming if the shirt was long enough to cover it wouldn’t be an issue?

4.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Quiet in Tammy land. Maybe she got arrested for grinding while holding a gun 😂😳

5.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I’m sure it was a busy weekend of jumping and humping and grinding and making up more lies to tell.
    Like about the whereabouts of the dogs. Or why the children aren’t in school. Cue American flags. Cue pious bs about skirts. Cue horny innuendo and something about being vegan, farting, annnnnd let’s throw in a Costco haul of junk food and a donut run for her diabetic husband.

6.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Maybe they couldn't afford their starlink bill

7.     +9   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    I think she does outlandish crazy things like pro-life antitrans garbage so people talk about that instead of what horrific horrible parents they are.

8.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I was showing the leader of my church group this thread and he was beside himself. He was like what kind of fool is walking around with guns with a dozen kids in tow WHILE humping 😳

9.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Nothing new on the homestead (🤣🤣🤣)?

10.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Probably nothing good going on then. Court drama, dog drama, marriage drama, unhealthy pregnancy drama. Etc. She’ll come back with a Costco haul or a woeful update.

11.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I wish she'd stay off youtube and focus on her children, they need it!

12.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Lilylily11 @ 9/5/2023, 17:01) 

That would be nice and the right thing for her to do, but we know some type of drama is happening in the Trashy Tam Tam world.

13.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Dumdum @ 9/5/2023, 17:49) 
    QUOTE (Lilylily11 @ 9/5/2023, 17:01) 

That would be nice and the right thing for her to do, but we know some type of drama is happening in the Trashy Tam Tam world.

100% and none of it will be their fault!

14.     +6   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Screenshot_20230509-151400_InstagramScreenshot_20230509-151339_InstagramScreenshot_20230509-151310_Instagram

Sometimes it's easier to take the easier route because it's easier and it's easiest and it's easy for us because it's easy. 🤣

15.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mysterygal @ 10/5/2023, 00:17) 
    (IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11926257/...0_Instagram.jpg)(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11926257/...9_Instagram.jpg)(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11926257/...0_Instagram.jpg)

Sometimes it's easier to take the easier route because it's easier and it's easiest and it's easy for us because it's easy. 🤣

I just read that on insta and I read it 3 times and it still doesn't make sense, they'll have a modular on there by the time that baby is born, she's just throwing the excuses out now, Chris being "injured" they haven't a clue what they are doing, it's quite funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Buying more guns is more important than putting a roof over their children's heads, they are like kids themselves, how many guns do they own now??
    It's so weird that she sees guns as this big flex, she's an idiot 🤣🤣

1231 replies since 2/4/2023, 22:59   84895 views