Tin can transphobic trash Tammy hiding from CPS pooping in a bucket and grinding with breast pumps on

-Part 13

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She is so ridiculous. How ironic she talks about children being programmed (God forbid Target support anybody different from them) yet she and Creepy Chris are literally programming their children. Even Trashy Tam Tam is programmed by Chris. All of them lack critical thinking skills.

2.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Her giving up Target won’t last long. She’s unable to stick to anything.

3.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Target doesn’t want anything to do with her. I would imagine no legal business would. What corporate or franchise entity is going to go yeah let’s get the mom who grinds in front of her dozen filthy looking kids to be the face of the brand

Remember when she thought what was it? The Kate Quinn brand would sponsor her😅 regardless of whether or not dcf was able to take action, her lifestyle def raises some eyebrows

4.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She's deluded, has she planted her garden yet, I'm guessing it's huge, like it would have to be huge to supply their family with enough food? Enough to eat at every meal and then to can/preserve for the off season?

5.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She doesn’t comprehend basic words. I do know think she will be capable of safely canning

6.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ellen Smith @ 5/15/2023, 11:11 AM) 
    Where does her Info come from?

There are tik toks about Target's new pride collection. It includes a woman's suit with "Tucking" instructions. Also tshirts that say "queer". If you don't like it, don't buy it.

7.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Hasn’t Tammy disclosed that some of her kids are gay? So is she trying to say they are gay due to target? There are much bigger things in life than sexual orientation. She is so ignorant

8.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She really needs to focus on herself

9.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Dontdothat @ 15/5/2023, 23:34) 
    She really needs to focus on herself

Exactly, she's trying to deflect the whole time, she should be focusing on her kids and their development and on building them a home, it's like she thinks this summer will last 2 years!! They don't have alot of time!

10.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    The woman publicly and proudly claimed her onion smelling cooch. Her issues go far beyond a target ad

11.     +7   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Hahaha I guess since Target is LGBTQ friendly it means that they're sex programming children. This lady is such an idiot. She's getting worse by the day. I think being out there on that pile of dirt living in the tin can is affecting her massively She has gone off the deep end. She can't even make videos anymore. She lost it. Just wait till summer 🤣

12.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She’s beyond stupid and it’s very sad. She is so stupid she’ll believe inclusiveness is brainwashing. Yet screech that people judge her for having tattoos.

13.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Honestly these are probably things Chris has planted in her head. I don't think she has a identity without him which is incredibly sad.

14.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair...

Status
    QUOTE (Mysterygal @ 16/5/2023, 03:43) 
    Hahaha I guess since Target is LGBTQ friendly it means that they're sex programming children. This lady is such an idiot. She's getting worse by the day. I think being out there on that pile of dirt living in the tin can is affecting her massively She has gone off the deep end. She can't even make videos anymore. She lost it. Just wait till summer 🤣

She believes LGBTQ+ equates to pedophilia, according to her and her buddy's posts on IG. 🙄 Says the same about drag queens.

Speaking of LGBTQ+, I'm headed to Portland right now (waiting to board). My trans daughter is having surgery (not bottom) tomorrow. I'm there til Saturday. She was planning for later this year but got moved up due to a cancellation.

15.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair...

Status
    Funny, she supports Starbucks and they are huge LGBTQ+ supporters and one of the best places to work for insurance for trans surgeries.

1231 replies since 2/4/2023, 22:59   84893 views