Tin can transphobic trash Tammy hiding from CPS pooping in a bucket and grinding with breast pumps on

-Part 13

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Lilylily11 @ 12/6/2023, 20:50) 
    QUOTE (Dumdum @ 12/6/2023, 20:38) 
    Her newest video came up on my suggested so I click on it and she’s wearing a “TRUMP 2024” visor talking about these are the skieses” 😂😂😂. That’s all I needed to see to click out.

She wants to shock and offend, she's not nearly important enough to get positive attention from anyone, so she has to resort to this, the transparency is actually hilarious 😂😂 what a mess that refugee camp is 🤢

Hate to say it but literally looks like the tent cities that the poor homeless people set up in major cities.

2.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I think it is clear they are not reporting cash income and that in itself needs to be reported.

3.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She’s such a child. You know how toddlers say pee pee and poo poo to get attention? She does the same thing. Whatever makes her feel like a little rebel and get the attention she’s so desperately craving.
    She doesn’t believe in anything or know about anything deeply enough for it to really mean anything when she screeches her hateful ways.
    Her getting more rat nests on her head while the children go without basics is disgusting. Taking free meals while you can afford overpriced yarn for your head? Yeah I’ll give it to them, they’re pro grifters

4.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Supposedly her current rats nest was supposed to last five years but clearly did not. Chris ordered her (from Amazon) 5 new rats nests (supposedly) they cost $80.00 for 5. What kind of wig or hair pieces are 5/$80.00? Clearly they won't last a week at that price. Amazing that they can "find" the money for her rats nests (that she doesn't even need), but not for beds or clean water for their children. :( It's beyond disgusting and sad.

5.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Any updates on his day in court?

6.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (can't eat sugar @ 13/6/2023, 01:03) 
    Supposedly her current rats nest was supposed to last five years but clearly did not. Chris ordered her (from Amazon) 5 new rats nests (supposedly) they cost $80.00 for 5. What kind of wig or hair pieces are 5/$80.00? Clearly they won't last a week at that price. Amazing that they can "find" the money for her rats nests (that she doesn't even need), but not for beds or clean water for their children. :( It's beyond disgusting and sad.

That is so trashy. Ffs go buy your kids stuff for lunch.

7.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (cammyjoy @ 12/6/2023, 19:23) 
    Side note, McDonald’s has a Grimace shake out for his birthday and my stepson just called me from the office phone at school to ask me to bring him one. 😒😅 mind you today is his last day of school, unreal 🤦🏼‍♀️I told him to call his dad 🤣

Update my stepson did not like the shake he said it didn’t taste purple enough 😭

8.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (cammyjoy @ 13/6/2023, 02:16) 
    QUOTE (cammyjoy @ 12/6/2023, 19:23) 
    Side note, McDonald’s has a Grimace shake out for his birthday and my stepson just called me from the office phone at school to ask me to bring him one. 😒😅 mind you today is his last day of school, unreal 🤦🏼‍♀️I told him to call his dad 🤣

Update my stepson did not like the shake he said it didn’t taste purple enough 😭

That's so funny, I bet he enjoyed the treat though

9.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lilylily11 @ 13/6/2023, 02:26) 
    QUOTE (cammyjoy @ 13/6/2023, 02:16) 

That's so funny, I bet he enjoyed the treat though

Yes we don’t let him eat fast food a ton so he was happy. Baby cried because she wanted a bite of Big Mac 😅

10.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Honestly they can drag this out in court for a long, long time. Anyone know what his charges are and what's the max punishment?

11.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    It was a pre trial hearing today. I thought he already had that.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20230612-224730

12.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Of course T lied then. What a shock, lol. The charge states "allowing a dog to take protected wildlife". She stated that the dog was merely running after deer, not "taking" them. I seem to remember, in the original video she stated that the dog "ate" the deer and had blood on his mouth. The video she did a few days ago, she changed the story to "running after deer", not "taking".

I wonder what happens during pre-trial conferences? Is that where both sides try to negogiate a plea deal? My sense is that they'll agree to a fine, but not jail time. If he gets prosecuted depends on how much evidence they have against him.

Does it say when the next pre-trial conference is scheduled, or if it's being taken to trial?

13.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I thought they both said it was a charge that nobody had ever heard of before? The lies these two fools tell are just comedy at this stage, they haven't got one decent brain cell between them 😂😂😂😂 they'll never learn to keep their mouths shut 😂😂😂😂

14.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lilylily11 @ 13/6/2023, 11:16) 
    I thought they both said it was a charge that nobody had ever heard of before? The lies these two fools tell are just comedy at this stage, they haven't got one decent brain cell between them 😂😂😂😂 they'll never learn to keep their mouths shut 😂😂😂😂

I looked at the docket for Orem county courts, ..there are a TON of the same charges. Animals taking protected wildlife. BOLD FACE LIE.

QUOTE (can't eat sugar @ 13/6/2023, 05:53) 
    Of course T lied then. What a shock, lol. The charge states "allowing a dog to take protected wildlife". She stated that the dog was merely running after deer, not "taking" them. I seem to remember, in the original video she stated that the dog "ate" the deer and had blood on his mouth. The video she did a few days ago, she changed the story to "running after deer", not "taking".

I wonder what happens during pre-trial conferences? Is that where both sides try to negogiate a plea deal? My sense is that they'll agree to a fine, but not jail time. If he gets prosecuted depends on how much evidence they have against him.

Does it say when the next pre-trial conference is scheduled, or if it's being taken to trial?

That's all I could find last night.

15.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    It's just crazy to me that they choose to lie constantly, when in actual fact, if they could both keep their immature mouths shut, we couldn't catch them out all of the time, I really wonder if Tammy is so intellectually disabled that she believes the stuff that Chris keeps on telling her? Surely she couldn't be that stupid?

1231 replies since 2/4/2023, 22:59   84893 views