HuggingHerVanCauseSheAintGotAManLikeJen Pt. 397

« Older   Newer »

1.     +43   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Jen has never hugged her children the way she’s hugging that car.

2.     +17   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Yup- she loves that car more than she loves her own kids.

3.     +10   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think national/global crisis give Jen an opportunity to pretend like she cares, it’s a way of manipulating those around her into thinking she does. When the reality is shes looking for recognition (supply) for her heart felt message. Empathy is not what motivate Jen to behave in the manner in which she does when pretending to care. Narcissistic supply is her greatest motivation. Jen speaks of sympathy, but you never see any real empathy. Her word salad podium speeches come across so staged.

Ican’twiththelikesofher, beautifully stated. I also think it gives her an opportunity to remind us she is also a victim and hint at how it greatly everything affects her.

If she were an empath, how would she be able to mistreat her “angel sent from heaven”, her “the first piece of the puzzle in this journey back to myself” this way? It beggars belief that anyone can be this selfish and cruel.

Here’s the snippet she shared of Winnie today. I’m thinking of a word ending in pathic and it’s not empathic. - Hosted at Vimeo

Edited by superfluous mumbo jumbo - 4/4/2023, 05:43

4.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (QueenCheese @ 4/4/2023, 03:00) 
    what was the point of her going to the miraval resort back in 2014 was it for eating disorder? cuz I remember dr Phil sending people to that resort for that. just curious if anyone remembers

That was around the “poop hitting the fan” vaguebooking. Don was kissing her ass at the time, trying to keep her from declaring herself infertile after her acupuncturist told her a fertilized egg hadn’t implanted. Trips, goddess cafe, a new LV speedy she carried maybe once, etc.

She was only there a few days, ED treatment seems unlikely. Also would require her to recognize she has an ED.

OT, what’s the over/under on Jen baking paska bread this year :ce13d7a6ce5dc56ce45059972b77299

5.     +20   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen has said in the past that the kids will spend each Easter with their Dad, since his side of the family does something that day and she doesn't

6. Carol Kay
        +12   Like  

User deleted

I’m glad the kids will be at their real home for Easter. I know nobody really needs chocolate etc but it’s a bit of fun for them.All children like that kind of thing and CC,Donnie and the step siblings will be guaranteed a fun time with Momma Tens in charge.

7.     +26   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    When your life is so monotonous, boring, and empty that you have to make up incredibly overly complicated, ridiculous, loony, expensive travel schemes with your true lover, your car (still not over that insane stunt that she keeps clinging to). 🙄

8.     +43   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    In a van, across the street from the heart home.

Status
    She's still healing from the divorce she wanted 3 years later?
    The bitch really believed life would continue to be the same as it always had been, and then the mass exodus and Tens happened. She was not ready for the reality check.

Edited by BannedInUtah - 4/4/2023, 07:01

9.     +35   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    nothing will ever make jen as happy as material things make her

10.     +13   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I was watching an older video of hers and man she is a snotty brat to everyone she literally scolds don for holding the camera wrong and then when he offered to hold it she corrects him and snaps
    and it was like she was so uncomfortable being around him and just him that she had to shove a camera in her face to deal with just life and being married. she def seemed happier when he wasn't around and when he was it was just baby talk pretending to not know how to pronounce things so he would think she is cute. barf

it is Jennys world everyone else is just visiting

11.     +27   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    i watched some of the easter video posted in the last thread when she is in her craptice whispering about a rock or something and my god she is ugly. she's just woken up obviously and looks a bloated mess. she just has really unattractive features that were previously concealed with youthful plumpness and make up, but now the weird shaped rubbery lips, large nose, bad skin and wide spaced eyes are just made glaringly obvious by the grey pallor and greasy wispy hair. there's no hope so no wonder she has given up.

i can't believe she gave her grown up husband frozen on dvd as an easter gift :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon how don put up with that woman child for so long is beyond me

she also looks a grandma dressed for easter and don looks like a middle aged lesbian

LOCKSITON

12.     +30   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    It still makes me laugh how she thought the loftice in Utah would always be hers lol Denial at its finest!!!!

13.     +30   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 4/4/2023, 05:41) 
    OT, what’s the over/under on Jen baking paska bread this year :ce13d7a6ce5dc56ce45059972b77299

Zero chance. That was part of her caged life. The last time she made it, reality smacked her in the face when A. She wasn’t invited to join the Rosses for Easter and B. Don had the nerve to marry “that woman” a few weeks later.

14.     +24   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    :smiley-face-making-cocktail:
    Truly it is an honour, I’ve definitely peaked now.

15.     +48   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    I think she will have Easter baskets at her house, when them come home. That way she can fill herself an Easter basket. Hers will have the expensive stuff, theirs will be cheap chocolate

941 replies since 4/4/2023, 00:40   102608 views