SoManyEarsForSomeoneSoToneDeafLikeJen Pt. 398

« Older   Newer »

1.     +29   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Give Jen a break, she's still prawcessing her divorce!!!

2.     +43   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    The Mrs. thing is weird AF…and of course she posts it.

I literally got a shiver of secondhand embarrassment. So cringe.

I hope Tens and her girlfriends watch this train wreck and laugh their asses off.

3.     +12   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    According to grammarly :

"Miss, Mrs., Ms., and Mx. are not interchangeable terms.
    Meaning of Mrs.

“Mrs.” (pronounced mis-iz) has been a title of respect for a married or widowed woman.
    Mrs. Liu was my seventh-grade history teacher.

Address the envelope to Mrs. Gary Belmont.

In professional (and otherwise formal) settings, when addressing married women, and when speaking to women in a position of authority, it was customary to use “Mrs.” along with their last name.

In contemporary times, “Mrs.” is used less and less, particularly in professional settings. Still, it appears as an option on many official forms and documents.

Meaning of Ms.

What if you don’t know whether someone is married or not? Unlike “Miss” or “Mrs.”, “Ms.” (pronounced miz) doesn’t indicate a woman’s marital status, so it became a good option when you didn’t have that context. The title came into use in the 1950s and grew in popularity during the women’s movement of the 1970s, as “Ms.” seemed a suitable equivalent of “Mister,” a title of respect for both unmarried and married men.

It’s lovely to meet you, Ms. Lopez."

Jen : you are not Mrs Ross...Tens is Mrs Ross

REALITY CHECK!

4.     +39   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Hey Jinny...

noone-cares

If she actually wanted to meet her creepy followers, why not plan an actual meetup? I guess she doesn't want to waste more than a few minutes of her precious me time interacting with lowly 99%ers, even if it would result in her looking like slightly less of a friendless loser.

5.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 13/4/2023, 15:56) 
    QUOTE (DirtyMartini @ 13/4/2023, 15:37) 
    When is the next round of Run Disney? I need a break from looking at this bish in mouse ears she won’t buy for her kids.

I’m so glad Tens prefers Gucci to BBBrooke.

This is it until November, Wine and Dine. I know she will renew her Club runDisney, so there will be at least 6 videos times 4 weekends, starting as soon as W&D is done.

Didn't she also sign up for the Disneyland Half Marathon? That's 5 weekends of runDisney races to look forward to.
    20230413_103602l

6.     +19   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    That jacket! I know that she purchased at least two of them over the past two race weekends. Why get a third? Just a different color and a different character on it.

7.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob @ 13/4/2023, 17:43) 
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 13/4/2023, 15:56) 
    This is it until November, Wine and Dine. I know she will renew her Club runDisney, so there will be at least 6 videos times 4 weekends, starting as soon as W&D is done.

Didn't she also sign up for the Disneyland Half Marathon? That's 5 weekends of runDisney races to look forward to.
    20230413_103602l

I hope she is losing Instagram followers because this is insane. There is no light at the end of the tunnel on RunDisney content.

8.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh Gawd, yes, DL weekend, too. At least people can get a lot of naps in.

9.     +51   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    A broken ankle is the only thing that can save us.

10.     +20   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 13/4/2023, 17:20) 
    Mrs. Jennifer Ross
    :confused-smiley-emoticon-1:

That’s Jen’s subconscious. subconsciously Jen has a preference, her preference is still to be Mrs. DKR III she probably didn’t even realize she did it? That’s how unaware she is.

IMG_8553

Why would she post this NON-CONTENT except for the fact that it says Mrs. on it? Anything to troll for attention.

11.     +27   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (BeautifulLittleBonBon @ 4/13/2023, 06:45 AM) 
    it kills me that I raised my stepdaughter (along with my 3 very young ones) and someday when she gets married, the ex will crawl out of her burrow and want to do all of the mother-of-the-bride duties for show. I am sure that Tens will deal with that from Jen.

I can see it now, when CC gets engaged in 20 years. If Jen throws her a shower (and that's a big IF) it will be Jill if she's still alive, Bev, her nieces, perhaps an estranged cousin or two and maybe Suzanne. She'll serve guacamo-LAY and spinach squares, throw a few balloons up and everyone will sit around and feel very awkward because it's so lame. Then Tens will throw her a proper shower and I hope Jen reluctantly goes because I can see it now....it will be catered and beautifully decorated, and will be a lively gathering with loads of CC's friends there, and they'll all know Tens and her family members from spending time at the house over the years. They'll all think Tens is CC's mom and will wonder who the weird quiet relative is, sitting in the corner wearing a baby doll dress and flyaway cardigan with dirty hair not talking to anyone.

12.     +50   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I know we've covered this in threads #1 through #398 but there is something seriously wrong with her. how does she get ANYTHING out of going back to Disney for the 15th time in 3 months and doing the exact same activities?

I'm curious to see how she is in the upcoming Texas video. for now it seems that Disney is the only place she feels even a little bit of happiness. as much happiness as she's able to feel anyway. it checks all the boxes of escaping reality, acting like a kid, and excessive shopping. she's never truly happy at home with the kids or anywhere else that she can't wear ears and shop. maybe she'll be happy in TX since it was right after Disney and she had another trip in front of her 🥴

13.     +29   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (DAIRY FREE @ 4/13/2023, 10:05 AM) 
    The amount of money she spends on Disney clothing and trinkets is shameful. It will all end up in a bin to be pulled out years from now when she decides to clean out another closet. Such waste.
    :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon:

ETA: plus 6 or 7 more shirts, a few more race "kits" and a few more ears for the DisneyLAND event. SMDH

She gets a shirt for every event and challenge included with her registration, right? So that's 4 or 5 each time, plus she buys 2-3 more so she goes home with an average of 7 new shirts x 4 race events per year. That's 28 new tops every year, plus about 16 new yoga/race "kits" and at least 16 pairs of new ears every year. WTAF Jennifer?!?!?!?!

14.     +25   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 13/4/2023, 18:00) 
    I know we've covered this in threads #1 through #398 but there is something seriously wrong with her. how does she get ANYTHING out of going back to Disney for the 15th time in 3 months and doing the exact same activities?

I'm curious to see how she is in the upcoming Texas video. for now it seems that Disney is the only place she feels even a little bit of happiness. as much happiness as she's able to feel anyway. it checks all the boxes of escaping reality, acting like a kid, and excessive shopping. she's never truly happy at home with the kids or anywhere else that she can't wear ears and shop. maybe she'll be happy in TX since it was right after Disney and she had another trip in front of her 🥴

She is definitely reaching repeatedly for the dopamine hits. RunDisney and her Peloton. It's a classic sign of someone who is miserable.

15.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Disney is her jam.

She absolutely hates the murder shacks and "van living" or whatever she was claiming to be doing. Is she even copying Eva Zu Beck anymore? Does Jen herself even want to keep up that persona?

876 replies since 11/4/2023, 16:29   92899 views