Acre Homestead: Hey, friend! Welcome back to "Becky Bugeye‘s 20 coffins on a mudslide - where the grifting never ends" Pt. 15

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Snarky @ 22/4/2023, 12:54) 
    QUOTE (Oversalted & Loving It! @ 22/4/2023, 07:03) 
    Northern Woods it’s no surprise! Becky never completes anything!

As for the “20 Shades of Gravestead” she created……that will be no different! Most of them will not be filled and she will have an excuse for it!

Here’s a few things Becky started and didn’t complete:

Marriage
    The last home
    Current home
    Lighting
    Trim
    Painting
    Interior Decorating of this home
    Decorating her sons room
    Chicken Coop
    The additional rooms and carpeting
    Becoming a mother
    Josh’s Office
    Kitchen
    Kitchen Door Knob

I’m sure there’s more that’s missing from the list……

She’s just not a thinker nor planner and her life will continue to be in disarray and chaotic until she gets herself under control. It’s sad to watch…

And don’t forget she never labels things and doesn’t put lids back on bars or put things where they belong in kitchen

Too late to edit but I meant jars, not bars lol

2.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    so strange to me how she leaves those containers open in her kitchen drawers. whats even more mind boggling is that im sure those are air tight containers shes using sans lids. the containers are to house things with the air tight lid to keep it FRESH. so gross. sitting out in the open i cant see it lasting more than a day or 2 tops before it loses its freshness. let alone MONTHS at a time.

sad reality is that its done because shes too lazy to open a lid. saves her all of 4 seconds to go without them. 😒🙄😒🙄 really is a miracle she hasnt killed or food poisoned anyone yet..

3.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Readers Digest version of this very long post:
    in my opinion, YouTube is full of narcissists.

The story: yesterday I was watching a travel channel that I've followed for years. It used to be about this young American couple traveling through Mexico. Then they broke up and each got their own channel. So there were a few (heartbreaking) videos about that. Then he got a new girlfriend and she started appearing in his videos. They seemed happy, but the channel just wasn't as interesting anymore to me.

The "ex" girlfriend's channel was still pretty good. She was traveling more and recently started a series about buying property in Mexico. So I kept watching. Then yesterday she released a video about moving to her new apartment in a "new" city. Omg she just droned on and on and on and ON about the most mundane things about this apartment and how she found it. It was so long and boring, I finally turned it off. (BTW turns out she was moving back to the city where she and the og boyfriend had lived...drama alert!)

And right now, I'm watching a crafting channel where the host is droning on and on and ON about how she's not a narcissist for labeling the crafts she sells. Like it's been going on for 15 minutes now. Just her sitting in front of the camera RANTING. Honey, if you have to make a YouTube video to tell people you're not a narcissist...well, you probably are one.

Then I started thinking about other channels I watch and it suddenly occurred to me: YouTube is FULL of narcissists. People who love to sit in front of a camera and ramble endlessly about the most mundane details of their lives. Maybe they started out with interesting content, but after a few years they have nothing to talk about but themselves.

Jammerril is another good example of this. And so is, of course, Becky.

4.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    If Vermont compost offers her any deal, I’ll drive my ass the hour and fifteen south to Montpelier and tell them how much they suck for supporting this entitled ass of a fauxsteader. I hope my fellow VT’ers are smart enough to not get involved! Ughhhh

5. CattyWampus
        +11   Like  

User deleted

There's a reason it's called YOUtube.
    Your channel. All about you. How you like it. Anyway you want it. Narc heaven, normie nightmare.

6. Oversalted & Loving It!
        +6   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Salty hoardster @ 22/4/2023, 16:25) 
    If Vermont compost offers her any deal, I’ll drive my ass the hour and fifteen south to Montpelier and tell them how much they suck for supporting this entitled ass of a fauxsteader. I hope my fellow VT’ers are smart enough to not get involved! Ughhhh

and I will be right behind you driving 12 hours to tell them off too! They better not sponsor that loser!!!!

7.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    I'm super behind because I haven't had the patience to watch her this week. Checked out the video from 3 days ago to see what the garden is up to. WTF? Is this prison rock wall? It looks like it's going to tumble down. As of now it's defying the laws of physics and one strong wind and it's all gone. How has nothing happened there in the last month?

Screenshot_20230422-082829_YouTube

8.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    This is so bad!! She can't even walk out to the garden beds without huffing and puffing. How the hell is she going to work in that garden If she can't even walk in it?

Screenshot_20230422-083541_YouTubeScreenshot_20230422-082853_YouTubeScreenshot_20230422-082751_YouTube

Why does she keep making those poor men cookies? They don't want your stupid pale cookies! They want you to put your chickens away and shut up.

So they haven't done anything for drainage in all of that mess? No culverts or anything? She's just going to put some stone along the wall? Whhhhaaaat?!!

This is so janky 🤣

Screenshot_20230422-084231_YouTube

9.     +14   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    That entire project is Ghetto

10.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    But very detail oriented!

11.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    So considering those garden beds are really shallow on one end and super deep on the other How the heck is she going to grow vegetables in them? To make them even they'll have to be really deep or else she's only going to have like 10 in deep on one side and 2 ft deep on the other. It's like nobody thought this through at all.

12.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mysterygal @ 4/22/2023, 09:05 AM) 
    So considering those garden beds are really shallow on one end and super deep on the other How the heck is she going to grow vegetables in them? To make them even they'll have to be really deep or else she's only going to have like 10 in deep on one side and 2 ft deep on the other. It's like nobody thought this through at all.

I thought the landscapers would build it like I've seen before: terracing with retaining walls, so there are wide flat surfaces (like stairs for a giant)...and then put raised beds on those flat surfaces.

Once these raised beds have soil, plants, and get watered....I wonder how much weight that will add to the beds. Seems like it would be a lot of pressure against the downhill sides of the beds. I'm no engineer though.

13.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Yeah, gradual steps with flat areas would make so much more sense than whatever the hell this is.

14.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CuriousJ @ 22/4/2023, 16:18) 

The story: yesterday I was watching a travel channel that I've followed for years. It used to be about this young American couple traveling through Mexico. Then they broke up and each got their own channel. So there were a few (heartbreaking) videos about that. Then he got a new girlfriend and she started appearing in his videos. They seemed happy, but the channel just wasn't as interesting anymore to me.

The "ex" girlfriend's channel was still pretty good. She was traveling more and recently started a series about buying property in Mexico. So I kept watching. Then yesterday she released a video about moving to her new apartment in a "new" city. Omg she just droned on and on and on and ON about the most mundane things about this apartment and how she found it. It was so long and boring, I finally turned it off. (BTW turns out she was moving back to the city where she and the og boyfriend had lived...drama alert!)

And right now, I'm watching a crafting channel where the host is droning on and on and ON about how she's not a narcissist for labeling the crafts she sells. Like it's been going on for 15 minutes now. Just her sitting in front of the camera RANTING. Honey, if you have to make a YouTube video to tell people you're not a narcissist...well, you probably are one.

Then I started thinking about other channels I watch and it suddenly occurred to me: YouTube is FULL of narcissists. People who love to sit in front of a camera and ramble endlessly about the most mundane details of their lives. Maybe they started out with interesting content, but after a few years they have nothing to talk about but themselves.

100% this. 100% to the post after yours too. people who need CONSTANT validation, need constant attention and focus on them and their world and who live for the ego boost they inevitably get from it, cant be any other type of person. narcissist thru and thru. never humble, never empathetic, never caring of anything but themselves.

and unfortunately, more often than not, naieve people gravitate towards the narcissist. case in point, beckys entire fan base lol

15.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CuriousJ @ 22/4/2023, 16:18) 

They love to hear themselves talk. Others probably told them to stfu.

So many are now sharing very mundane details of their everyday life. I guess it makes them feel important or relevant.

905 replies since 11/4/2023, 18:42   122707 views