Tammy's Ageless Beauty Pt. 4

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (UptownElegance @ 3/11/2023, 19:22) 
    The crotch shots are from her last IG post, I believe. There is more than just the first photo….look for the little arrow to the right of that first photo and click….it will take you to the next photos.

Tammy is simply pitiful…..she knows exactly where that camera is pointing and for a woman of her age to do that is sick. Her friend Lisa loved doing the legs spread shots so that’s who this old fool is copying. Tammy, nobody wants to see your legs spread….probably not even your boyfriend Lou. He likes the younger ones, right Tammy? :b_wink:

I truly believe YouTube was the worst thing that happened to the majority of these old women. I don’t believe for a second that it’s the money that keeps them at it They are all narcissists who have finally found their niche. Poor things. Without YouTube they are lost. What a way to live.

Okay, I clicked on the arrows on her Instagram, I didn’t notice the first time. Geez, my mother always talked about modesty. Tammy is uncouth and shows lack of femininity. I wouldn’t be surprised in the near future there’s a video about Lou leaving her for a younger woman. She’s just looking too bad.

2.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Why would he leave her though? She does everything for him. She cooks, cleans the house, bathes and trims the dogs, does the yard work, she acts like his maid at his beck and call. The only thing she asks for in return is an allowance for sheet masks and skin care 😂
    I’m kidding in last comment, but honestly, she works herself to the bone taking care of her man. Not sure he’s the most appreciative or demonstrative guy out there.

Tammy seems to be seeking validation from her viewers more now than she ever did before. You’d think she would be getting more attention now that Lou is semi-retired. I wish she had other interests in her life beyond her body and her looks. She’s very one-dimensional.

3.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Gnat411 @ 4/11/2023, 06:37) 
    Why would he leave her though? She does everything for him. She cooks, cleans the house, bathes and trims the dogs, does the yard work, she acts like his maid at his beck and call. The only thing she asks for in return is an allowance for sheet masks and skin care 😂
    I’m kidding in last comment, but honestly, she works herself to the bone taking care of her man. Not sure he’s the most appreciative or demonstrative guy out there.

Tammy seems to be seeking validation from her viewers more now than she ever did before. You’d think she would be getting more attention now that Lou is semi-retired. I wish she had other interests in her life beyond her body and her looks. She’s very one-dimensional.

I think she pays for her own skincare products. She started purchasing tons of skincare when her channel took off. Look back years ago, she was using cheap essential oils and bargain basement masks.

I agree. It must be cheaper to keep her around.

4.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I’m sure you’re right that she pays for most of her beauty products with the money she makes from affiliates and YouTube. I never really watched her in the beginning of her channel. Maybe I should to see how much she has changed. She puts on that snooty air like she is loaded and only buys the best. And she loves to talk about owning multiple residences. She certainly spends a lot on clothes, jewelry, makeup and skincare, but she probably justifies it for the sake of her channel and does tax write-offs.

5.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gnat411 @ 4/11/2023, 06:37) 

There are a lot of women willing to be in Tammy’s situation....much younger women. Yes, Lou has a good thing going, but could have a better thing going with a younger, vibrant woman.

Can you imagine him waking up every morning to a frail, unhealthy, elderly looking Tammy? Heck, he can find that same person in a nursing home.

It doesn’t seem fair but a man like Lou has many options and probably keeps them open. It’s nothing for a man to set the old mare out to pasture.

6.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She seems very sad in her pics and I agree, lately increase in seeking validation from her viewers. Maybe she's unsure of the changes she has made, even if she says she's over the moon.

Tammy never learned to sit like a lady apparently. I first ignored the spread legs in her backyard shots but now these close ups she's doing are desperate. She looks desperate.

The last video, lipsticks, there is one photo that I hope someone can post here. Sorry I'm unable to. It shows her bony shoulders. I believe it was towards the end of the video. She looks AWFUL. Plus the overall look, top that she loves so much and the really awful hair. One of her worst looks.

7.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She is good at pairing lip sticks and liners—describing colors is something she excels at. Being a lady, not clomping all over the place like a Clydesdale, not so much. 😂

I think a majority of men like women to have some curves. Lou may not be as happy with her radical body changes. There is such a thing as being too skinny (for your body type) and not having the look of vitality. Tammy uses a ton of filters and ring lights to enhance her image. In person, the extreme dieting would be very obvious.

8.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    20231105_014713
    QUOTE (Influincingwhat @ 4/11/2023, 16:54) 
    The last video, lipsticks, there is one photo that I hope someone can post here. Sorry I'm unable to. It shows her bony shoulders. I believe it was towards the end of the video. She looks AWFUL. Plus the overall look, top that she loves so much and the really awful hair. One of her worst looks.

9.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    After seeing an emancipated Tammy in above picture, anyone still skeptical Lou wouldn’t leave her for a younger woman? Unless Tammy is making $$$$ from YouTube, she doesn’t bring much financial support to the table. And just because he’s a doctor doesn’t mean financial equality isn’t important to him.

I have a feeling Angie ( hot & flashy ) makes as much as my local doctors. Angie doesn’t have overhead expenses.

10.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Thank you for posting Turkey Lurkey. She doesn't see how bad she looks, obviously. She posted it and is as proud as can be.

Tammy, no one wants your single mugs for Christmas. They clutter up kitchens and homes. People are trying to downsize these days. She talks about those gifts as if they are first discoveries. Very boring.

11.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I am horrified by how she is looking. I hope her family helps her.

12.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Those knots on her boney shoulders gives me the creeps…she’s skeletal! I think we can all imagine what she looks like undressed 💀
    The video where she said skinny jeans didn’t look god on her…well now she looks even worst! The flab between her legs on each inner thigh says it all.
    Attached Image
    IMG_7510

13.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Tooooo skinny
    Attached Image
    IMG_7509

14.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think Lou wanted her to lose weight, but probably not this much. I remember her saying he didn't like her ordering two desserts on their date nights. Haven't heard about a date night in a long time. She's probably too afraid to eat restaurant food.

15.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Is anyone here suspicious she’s on Ozempic? That thigh gap is alarming. You need a certain amount of body fat as a woman and hers has mysteriously melted off her bones. She never had this kind of willpower with food before. The extreme weight loss and skeletal appearance is very Ozempic-like. It can cause muscle wasting and all kinds of issues. It’s very aging. I wouldn’t put it past her to claim all the glory for losing weight when she’s actually getting a little “assistance.” It’s very hard to get down to this low body fat %tage at her age unless she is starving herself or using something to override fat storage like a glucose drug or stimulant. I used to work with overweight patients at a holistic weight loss clinic where patients did detoxes and cleanses. I never had anyone look like this from diet and exercise alone. The body has a set point weight it wants to be at and I highly doubt this is her set point weight so her body will be fighting this tooth and nail to keep up her fat reserves. It’s biological that the body wants to have a buffer in case of times of sickness or famine. It would be a struggle to maintain this and she seems to be only getting thinner. I just realized that this could be what we are seeing but she would never admit to it.

Thoughts on this??

471 replies since 13/4/2023, 02:12   45060 views