Tammy's Ageless Beauty Pt. 4

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Maybe she lost all the weight because she wants to break into senior modeling.20231106_051255
    20231106_051234
    Some glamor shots from her portfolio. :hearty-laugh:

2.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I am horrified by how she is looking. I

3.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She could be doing more than she tells us. The change has been too dramatic. She used to blame everything on menopause including her weight but now she shames women who blame issues on menopause. I don't know how she can exercise like a mad woman with all her physical issues she has been talking about for YEARS. I dont think that some of those ailments would disappear that quickly. I would think that it would have been difficult to transition to that physical activity. OUCH. Maybe she wasn't as achy as she said. Hence the doubt we have in her accounts.

4.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I think she blamed arthritis and menopause because she wasn’t able to lose the weight so she blamed (and exaggerated) her health issues. The female body has hormones that really make it hard to lose weight like this. Estrogen is a fat spring hormone. It’s much easier for men because testosterone is a fat burning hormone. I’m just not buying she suddenly discovered the secret formula to weight loss on her own. She isn’t the brightest bulb and her ideas on nutrition and health are not the best.

I truly believe she’s on some sort of semaglutide injection. She is a bag of bones. Her appetite seems way down which points to getting some help. With Ozempic or other similar drugs, you lose your appetite and hunger. She is going into an anorexia territory and she’s so proud of how she looks. I’ve never seen so many fashion shows from her and model shots/poses. She’s taking it too far and looks at least 10 years older esp when you see her without the makeup and filters. Her latest video giving gift giving ideas, was an eye roller. She thinks giving a candle or mug is a novel idea. She had gobs of money but wants to give her friends cheap gifts?! She spends a fortune on herself but doesn’t seem to share much. The woman is out of touch and her condescending tone grates on my nerves.

5.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gnat411 @ 6/11/2023, 23:37) 
    I think she blamed arthritis and menopause because she wasn’t able to lose the weight so she blamed (and exaggerated) her health issues. The female body has hormones that really make it hard to lose weight like this. Estrogen is a fat spring hormone. It’s much easier for men because testosterone is a fat burning hormone. I’m just not buying she suddenly discovered the secret formula to weight loss on her own. She isn’t the brightest bulb and her ideas on nutrition and health are not the best.

I truly believe she’s on some sort of semaglutide injection. She is a bag of bones. Her appetite seems way down which points to getting some help. With Ozempic or other similar drugs, you lose your appetite and hunger. She is going into an anorexia territory and she’s so proud of how she looks. I’ve never seen so many fashion shows from her and model shots/poses. She’s taking it too far and looks at least 10 years older esp when you see her without the makeup and filters. Her latest video giving gift giving ideas, was an eye roller. She thinks giving a candle or mug is a novel idea. She had gobs of money but wants to give her friends cheap gifts?! She spends a fortune on herself but doesn’t seem to share much. The woman is out of touch and her condescending tone grates on my nerves.

I agree, she is leaning towards anorexia. How much do you think she weighs? I’m going out on a limb....120 - 125 lbs. She’s on the tall side, so my guesstimate may be a little low. In her Instagram photos with slacks/jeans, she has really skinny legs.

6.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (originalredwinefreak @ 11/7/2023, 12:47 AM) 
    QUOTE (Gnat411 @ 6/11/2023, 23:37) 

I agree, she is leaning towards anorexia. How much do you think she weighs? I’m going out on a limb....120 - 125 lbs. She’s on the tall side, so my guesstimate may be a little low. In her Instagram photos with slacks/jeans, she has really skinny legs.

Her face and body definitely looks as though she has cancer or an eating disorder. I think she’s less than 125.

7.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Sorry guys, I had some typos with my last post—I was trying to say estrogen is a fat storing hormone.

It’s hard to say how much she weighs. I need to know her height. I go based on how the collagen and elastin look, to know if the lifestyle is healthy. That’s far more important than what the scale says because internal health is reflected on the outside. She doesn’t look well if you see her away from her ring lights. With no makeup on, she looks very unwell. I can’t imagine how she is going to look if this keeps up. She needs to gain a few lbs and stop weighing her food, it’s giving her OCD. I feel something is off with her mentally. Her entire identify is now tied to keeping her body thin. I preferred her before she got so obsessed with her body. But this is what somatic narcs do, they focus on their looks to the exclusion of all else.

8.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Lisalisad1 is 5'6". Tammy is 5'7". Lisalisad1 claims to be 118 lbs. Tammy looks thinner than Lisa.

9.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Turkey Lurkey @ 7/11/2023, 07:58) 
    Lisalisad1 is 5'6". Tammy is 5'7". Lisalisad1 claims to be 118 lbs. Tammy looks thinner than Lisa.

I was thinking Tammy was around 5’7”. Even at that height....120 lbs. is too thin. I suppose Tammy could be less than 118 lbs. I would say at this point, Tammy has an eating disorder. And in competition with LisaD1? Dumb and Dumber.

10. FredaFelcher
        +3   Like  

User deleted

😳 OMG she has gone too far with the weight loss. Once your bones start sticking out like that and you look like you’re gonna snap in half, it’s just not attractive. I wonder if her doctor boyfriend/husband/whatever is getting her Ozempic.

11.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Influincingwhat @ 10/29/2023, 02:25 PM) 
    Gnat411 - You are right. I dont think she meant to get this thin. The compliments drove her further and further into this obsession. I remember quite a while back she said she was not trying to lose more weight / become too thin. I kind of thought she was referring to Lisa's extreme weight loss. But that didn't last long. She kept losing and losing more weight. All she eats is chicken and turkey as far as meat. So ridiculous. The thing that I cant understand is all she talked about was aches and pains. How was she able to transition to that extreme physical activity? It's not just the weight lifting... she cleans that mansion daily and walks 2 large active dogs and makes that part of her extreme exercise, in hot, humid weather. I think she's on the go all day to fullfil that weightloss obsession. Who knows what else she does because Lou isn't home much.

Lou is off with young coeds,

QUOTE (Influincingwhat @ 11/2/2023, 08:19 PM) 
    What's with all the crotch shots?

??? Yuck

Don’t subscribe.. don’t look thank goodness,

12.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Are you ready for this? Tammy’s doing her fall fashion show :lol: . Her intro picture is the looks we critiqued her over....crotch shot, off the shoulder ( bony shoulders exposed ) top. The only outfit I MIGHT wear is the long, shawl cardigan in the intro picture. Most likely I would substitute the gray slacks with stylish jeans.

I literally laughed at some of the comments.....”Tammy, you should be a model”. A model for who? Third World Country magazine? Why do people take a Diva like her so serious?

:5153:

13.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    New holiday haul video up…again! Omg the way these old hags push cheap fast fashion at the holidays is getting ridiculously out of control. I think Tam and Lisa(lisalisad1) are in competition with who looks the worst. Gotta give that win to Tam Tam tho. God her hair up that high on her head makes her face look as long as a horses snout! Old Sam is looking really butch these days and yes I said Sam 🤪🤪
    Who else can hardly wait until old miss Tam starts doing swimsuit modeling come spring?? Just wait it’s coming mark my words! The snotty ego on this woman hurts my head….🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

14.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    What kind of bra is she wearing under those tops? Looks like one of those cone shape bra’s from the 50’s. She’s such a style maven.

:hearty-laugh:

15.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She never did these kind of hauls when she was heavier. Making up for lost time to get the attention and the $$$

471 replies since 13/4/2023, 02:12   44973 views