« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (rockster @ 1/7/2024, 05:13 PM) 
    So many influencers develop eating disorders like Lisa Duncan, Lisa J etc. I think constantly being on social media is leading to this obsession.

So right.

2.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I’m far from a Tammy fan, but to give credit where credit is due she really has been working out. Her arms looks amazing and she no longer looks frail.

3.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    What happened to all her afflictions and pains and problems that she has been complaining about all these years? They don’t go away as you get older in fact they get worse. How is she able to lift these weights and do all these exercises if she has these problems like she claimed she had? Something doesn’t add up with her! 🤔

4.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (MonsieurBrian @ 1/8/2024, 08:58 AM) 
    What happened to all her afflictions and pains and problems that she has been complaining about all these years? They don’t go away as you get older in fact they get worse. How is she able to lift these weights and do all these exercises if she has these problems like she claimed she had? Something doesn’t add up with her! 🤔

Right, excellent point.

5.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I give her credit for being willing to put in the work, but I still stand by she has become obsessed with her body. I say this because of her extremely low body fat percentage and her increasingly skeletal appearance. I get being excited by results and being afraid of losing momentum. That being said, the joints do not like a lot of repetitive movements. My husband is an ex-bodybuilder and he permanently damaged his knees and back and other joints. He has done stem cell injections in certain areas of his body and spinal fusion to trim an exposed nerve in his lower lumbar, but the wear and tear is something he deals with on a daily basis. He still exercises but he avoids certain movements like lunges and squats. Tammy does not eat well for the type of exercise she is engaging in. Salads, fruit smoothies, cookie flavored nut butters, and the occasional piece of conventional chicken is not going to be enough to optimally repair her body. She needs to be eating cartilage, bone, collagen rich foods, heme iron, and other building blocks.

I’m going to go ahead and predict she will get an injury like a deep muscle tear or arthritis flare up from what she is doing. I’m surprised she doesn’t hire a trainer since she has the money. Just my two cents as a person who coached weight loss patients on diet and exercise at a holistic clinic.

6.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Yes her face is scary at the beginning of the video and looks way older than her years especially considering all the years of her lotions and potions and gadgets she has used on her face to stave off the aging process!

7.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Her weight lifting form is so bad, she really needs a professional training. I won't take advice from herabout weightlifting that's for sure.

8.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I can't stand that bagpipe music she has playing in that weight lifting video. If she's trying to motivate people, she really needs some better music, like Smooth Jazz, or something upbeat. I had to click off it because it got on my nerves.

9.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (StupendousMacadamia58 @ 1/10/2024, 06:44 AM) 
    I can't stand that bagpipe music she has playing in that weight lifting video. If she's trying to motivate people, she really needs some better music, like Smooth Jazz, or something upbeat. I had to click off it because it got on my nerves.

Indeed! At one point I thought I was at some Indian restaurant listening to that music.

10.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Very weird there's no new video. Her IG stories have been memes about betrayal, knowing your worth blah blah. strange

11.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Tammy has always been about mystique...cryptic messages, no explanation for long absences. I suppose it’s to keep her subscribers guessing. With such a mundane personality, she has to go to a strange level to keep viewers interested. The same could be said about Little Poet. I find neither fascinating or drawing me in to watch. There was a time, I subscribed and never missed, but that was a long ago.

12.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She’s too busy manically exercising and weighing tidbits of food to make a video. Her mental health is nose-diving from a lack of calories and brain shrinkage.

Never fear, she will make another condescending “aren’t I inspiration?” video. As long as it’s sponsored or she can shill every item she owns 😂

13.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Oh interesting. A new video in a very different location. Just started watching

14.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Stitcher @ 1/21/2024, 03:32 PM) 
    Oh interesting. A new video in a very different location. Just started watching

I only watched for the first ten seconds but is she sitting there complaining for over 40 minutes? OMG, what she looks like……

15.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    But where is she? She didn't mention Lou once.

471 replies since 13/4/2023, 02:12   45004 views