Tammy's Ageless Beauty Pt. 4

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    BTW, for all those years, she bragged at cleaning her own house. The last video, I had it on while cleaning, and she said she was giving clothes and stuff to the house cleaners. Is she a liar, or did she now decide she has no time to clean, with her hours of working out every day?

2.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I call Liar! We have caught her in numerous lies over the years including Botox, fillers etc. She also has every ailment and health problem known to mankind but works out every day and walks those 2 huge dogs! No way someone with those medical problems could do what she does. :smoking-smiley-face:

3.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    What’Up, I often wondered how she managed to keep the massive Syracuse house clean. I believe she did a couple of cleaning videos where one was cleaning the bathroom. When her and Lou moved out of that house, she gave an empty house tour. I thought it didn’t look particularly clean. Tammy might had hit Louie up for housekeeping services. If he can afford two nice homes, he can fork over for help.

4.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    The house in Florida isn't small it is over 3400 sq feet under air, not to mention all the patio's and outside paved areas.

5.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I can't bear to watch a cooking video.

6.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    What is that stupid voice she changes into? I can't stand that dumb voice .....my friends....lol

7.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Crumbcake @ 4/20/2024, 01:00 AM) 
    What is that stupid voice she changes into? I can't stand that dumb voice .....my friends....lol

She can use a psychiatrist. If she only knew how stupid she sounded.

8.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Stitcher @ 4/7/2024, 11:14 PM) 

Bad enough with that god awful food she prepares but her hands are another story. Maybe polishing her nails would help. Tammy has ruined her looks…..aged herself……and she thinks she’s being healthy but I beg to differ. If you’re looking older than your years you’re doing something wrong.

9.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (UptownElegance @ 4/20/2024, 02:34 AM) 
    QUOTE (Stitcher @ 4/7/2024, 11:14 PM) 

Bad enough with that god awful food she prepares but her hands are another story. Maybe polishing her nails would help. Tammy has ruined her looks…..aged herself……and she thinks she’s being healthy but I beg to differ. If you’re looking older than your years you’re doing something wrong.

She looks like she aged 10 years! Why doesn't she cut that hair already? What is the point of having long hair if you have to wear it up all the time? There is no way she is wearing that hair down living in Florida, so cut it and she would look a little younger.

10.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I can’t imagine her long hair living in hot, humid Florida. The back of my neck is sweating thinking about it.

11.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (originalredwinefreak @ 24/4/2024, 16:33) 
    I can’t imagine her long hair living in hot, humid Florida. The back of my neck is sweating thinking about it.

I think Tammy is probably an A/C girl. I doubt she does much outside.

Her hair would look so good if she cut it on layers and no longer than collarbone length, or in a pompadour.

12.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    TAMMYYYYYYYYYY!! :tearing-hair: For the love of your boyfriend…… take your hair out of that moronic thing on top of your head and get yourself a nice hairstyle! My god, all joking aside….doesn’t she look in the mirror? She looks ancient! I wouldn’t be caught dead looking like that! Makeup and clothing will not even help her at this point. Does she enjoy looking frail, sickly and older than her years?

13.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I believe her hair bun has become her signature look.

Make that another..... :tearing-hair:

14.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She only does videos to shill then LIE, LIE, LIE! Now she loves this silk company instead of the other one who gifted her things at Christmas. How dumb is this woman who can’t pronounce sixth grade words? Her vocabulary is atrocious. It’s MO-LEC-U-LAR!! All those supplements are not helping your brain 🧠!

15.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Wow, she sure does love herself in the try on portion of her video. She has exercised and dieted down into an atrophied skeleton. She has mental issues for sure to be this self-obsessed with her body. Flat saggy pancake butt and stick thin legs with half a foot thigh gap. No fat in her face so her under eyes and neck look aged and gaunt. How does she think this is a good look?

She has gotten obsessed to the point she doesn’t see she has taken weight loss too far.

471 replies since 13/4/2023, 02:12   45016 views