50 Shades of Shame, Lemon is nonschooling, and forcing 1000s of dollars of junk food down her .Pt 52

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She's spent so much!
    I'm on disability, and she has spent wayyyy more than my monthly pay.

2.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I was watching some old lemonade mom and man she has a lot of explaining to do about her current spending habits .
    It is just so ridiculous I cannot imagine how anyone can relate to her content . 🙄
    No it does not matter one bit lemon how much you can spend . It’s all about how much you should or want to spend !!!!
    Her spending just represents gluttony and laziness . They do not spend money on anything but food and short lived items , no one cares about or uses with in a few weeks or months .
    Who the freak wouldn’t feel like an idiot going out to eat after spending 2000 on groceries ?
    I can see emergencies - but oh my god .
    Her and her kids are old enough to eat before the party.

3.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    So it was $163 on drinks at Sam's and $117 at HEB. So $280 total 😱

4.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Right ….. all those darn drinks …
    And she takes so long putting grocery’s away and it seems to be so much stress … why oh why does she buy so much at once ?!

Seriously marky needs to step in !!!!

5.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    We buy about 3 liters of milk a week (3/4 of a gallon or so) and one 1.5 liter bottle of soda a week. I make bubbly water with a soda stream machine and need to get the tube changed perhaps 4 times a year. I get boxed fruit drinks every three months or so from a place that sells them by the case and my kids get one per day Friday, Saturday and Sunday or they can switch it for a glass of that soda my husband buys. In summer I allow one box or one glass of sweet drink a day but the rest is water. We hardly ever buy juice, maybe 5 times a year. Then it is one glass a day until it is gone and then it is gone. Coffee is about one package a month and we get huge packs at a store that sells imported goods of teabags, they last 2-3 months.

The amount of soda and juice would be years for us.

6.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Amkytay @ 15/4/2023, 12:17) 
    I was watching some old lemonade mom and man she has a lot of explaining to do about her current spending habits .
    It is just so ridiculous I cannot imagine how anyone can relate to her content . 🙄
    No it does not matter one bit lemon how much you can spend . It’s all about how much you should or want to spend !!!!
    Her spending just represents gluttony and laziness . They do not spend money on anything but food and short lived items , no one cares about or uses with in a few weeks or months .
    Who the freak wouldn’t feel like an idiot going out to eat after spending 2000 on groceries ?
    I can see emergencies - but oh my god .
    Her and her kids are old enough to eat before the party.

This post is so spot on. Her content is not relatable. It’s like watching a train wreck. And it shows. Her views are down and i would guarantee most of the views are from people who watch because of the shock value. Think about it. In real life, do you guys know ANYONE who spends like this on the junk and drinks and yes….short lived items?? I definitely do not. And i live in an affluent area.

Those STUPID wooden painting things 🙄🙄🙄uhhhhhh. Im shocked the girls still like painting those so often!!! Put them in actual painting classes to broaden their horizons if they like to paint so much. Instead of the toddler crap still. They are almost 11 years old!!!

There is something disturbing about going to THREE grocery stores in one week and spending $2000 for 5 people. Under the pretense that “WE ARE STOCKED UP NOW FOR WEEKS”. But then goes out to dinner the next day!!!!!!!! Absolute gluttony. She should be embarrassed. So wasteful with money. What then is the purpose of shoving the STOCKED UP phrase down our throats the entire week in videos? It’s BS. They aren’t stocked up for any amount of time. She just uses that to make excuses to buy so much damn food.

Also….do people usually grocery shop and not put their groceries away when they get home? She puts away all of the cold items but takes DAYS to put the rest away? Why? So she can go play video games?

7.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She bought 3 floats for the kids for the pool. The pool that they don’t even have yet. Why??? That was $45 of waste.

She said “we are getting a pool this summer”. Ummm shouldn’t they be starting to dig now?
    We are already half way through April. Summer starts now in Texas i would think. And her kids are already basically out of school so their summer is in full force.
    What’s the hold up?

It’s very sus that she hasn’t showed any pics of her ideas for the pool. Or done any poll on IG asking people to vote on ideas like she usually does.

8.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She does know they have to go outside to use the pool, right?

9.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She'll just take the floats to her parents this summer. I'll be shocked if the pool gets done this summer. Again material and labor shortages are a issue in every industry right now. Plus that yard needs serious work. Nothing literally goes up overnight anymore.

10.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I’m wondering it they are just going with an above ground pool. You know. Something QUICK and EASY to throw into the backyard.

11.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 15/4/2023, 14:23) 
    She bought 3 floats for the kids for the pool. The pool that they don’t even have yet. Why??? That was $45 of waste.

She said “we are getting a pool this summer”. Ummm shouldn’t they be starting to dig now?
    We are already half way through April. Summer starts now in Texas i would think. And her kids are already basically out of school so their summer is in full force.
    What’s the hold up?

It’s very sus that she hasn’t showed any pics of her ideas for the pool. Or done any poll on IG asking people to vote on ideas like she usually does.

In Arizona it's taking 9-12 months for people to get their pools finish. Things are still out of stock and having to wait on stuff. I assume it's like that everywhere.

12.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 15/4/2023, 15:20) 
    I’m wondering it they are just going with an above ground pool. You know. Something QUICK and EASY to throw into the backyard.

Knowing them probably or she's seriously out of touch with reality. I mean if you play video games all day, only leave your house to grocery shop at multiple stores and eat out everytime you leave the house you may not know what's going on in the business world. I own my business and tell you I just received parts I ordered in October. We have to plan ordering inventory months ahead of time and then maybe sit on that inventory for awhile before we use it all but we must have it on hand for our customers. We hustle everyday. About to go in and finish up my paperwork for the week. She has no cares, no worries and doesn't have a purpose. While the outside world is definitely struggling. Inflation is at a all time high and gas is soaring back up. We live a very comfortable lifestyle but I still worry about money and the economy everyday.

13.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 4/14/2023, 09:42 PM) 
    My submission

50 Shades Of The Lemon-Elphick Home School of Mediocrity Pt 52: Guaranteed A If You Eat, Drink, Sleep & Game All Day Plus Spend All Your Husband's Pay

too long

14.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    When we go to Costco. We probably spend on average around $300. And our cart is full. She spent over $1000 ….So Vanessa and mark must have each had a cart. Or actually maybe two of those trolley carts that restaurants use!!! I would be EMBARRASSED to be walking to my car with that much food. Omg!! Do you think they also took two vehicles? Those drinks alone will take up a large amount of space in your car.

It’s so obvious she has a shopping obsession and a food obsession. Shopping gives her a high and then When she comes home she seems to go into the low. Which is why the food sits out for days without being put away. The excitement of buying is over. Same reason she had to eat dinner at a restaurant after 3 shopping trips that totaled TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS. The excitement of all of that food buying was just temporary and she saw the menu at the birthday party and forgot she had $2k worth of food overflowing out of refrigerators freezers and pantry at home
    Attached Image
    05065832-1AC5-4F20-BA5E-54611C771B5F

15.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Thats 1k worth of stuff??? That looks like nothing but junk.

924 replies since 15/4/2023, 00:59   57932 views