50 Shades of Shame, Lemon is nonschooling, and forcing 1000s of dollars of junk food down her .Pt 52

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Jesus she just sickens me. And then Bryce is at a birthday party so she takes the sour patch twins to main event. They had to have spent $100 at least between the games and rope course and food. She has serious issues.

And yes!!! Those wooden paint kits from target again!!! 🙄 what an awful habit to teach the kids anytime someone comes over they have to buy stuff to do. She’s the worst role model.

2.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    One of the kids asked for fast food today and I said we have the same thing at home. Do we have the money yes but that's not the point. Why would I pay for food I have sitting in my freezer. She's teaching her kids that endless spending is okay. It's not.

3.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    In her Insta stories, Maya is doing "artwork" on the back patio with the Lemonheads. There are also slides of all 3 of them on a 3 lane slip & slide and then everybody decorating cupcakes. What I don't get is why is this a secret? Making a point yesterday to say that "kids" were coming over and all...either you want social media to know or you don't, Vanessa.

Also,notice how much weight Pearl has put on...she's got back fat, thunder thighs, and looking more and more like Noreen from Noreen's Kitchen everytime I see her. Vanessa is always proud to say how "adventurous" Pearl's palate is...looks like it's TOO adventurous.

4.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Hey look a slip and slide to make their crappy yard even more crappy looking.

5.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Itpaystobesmart @ 4/16/2023, 12:25 AM) 
    Hey look a slip and slide to make their crappy yard even more crappy looking.

:hearty-laugh:

6.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ID**’tEatSugar @ 4/15/2023, 06:06 PM) 
    QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 4/14/2023, 09:42 PM) 
    My submission

50 Shades Of The Lemon-Elphick Home School of Mediocrity Pt 52: Guaranteed A If You Eat, Drink, Sleep & Game All Day Plus Spend All Your Husband's Pay

too long

ID**’tEatSugar will this work?
    50 Shades Of Home School The Lemon Elphick Way Pt 52: Eat, Drink, Sleep & Game All Day Plus Spend Your Husband's Pay To Make An A

7.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Jesus I want to comb Maya's hair so bad!

8.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Maya and Rose could both use a comb and some Jesus. I was surprised at that pic of the 3 of them, I thought Pearl was an adult! So she can show 50s kids all over the place but not 50 herself. Interesting… it doesn’t take much for Keira to pop on and say hello. I’m not understanding her reasoning for staying off. Smh

I’m guessing Lemon loaf is babysitting for 50 crew. You know what that prob means…. Hotel cheez whiz night 🔥 😵‍💫

9.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I wonder if Kiera (or Paul) just dropped the kids off because she had to sling pizza? 🍕

10.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 15/4/2023, 21:06) 
    When we go to Costco. We probably spend on average around $300. And our cart is full. She spent over $1000 ….So Vanessa and mark must have each had a cart. Or actually maybe two of those trolley carts that restaurants use!!! I would be EMBARRASSED to be walking to my car with that much food. Omg!! Do you think they also took two vehicles? Those drinks alone will take up a large amount of space in your car.

It’s so obvious she has a shopping obsession and a food obsession. Shopping gives her a high and then When she comes home she seems to go into the low. Which is why the food sits out for days without being put away. The excitement of buying is over. Same reason she had to eat dinner at a restaurant after 3 shopping trips that totaled TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS. The excitement of all of that food buying was just temporary and she saw the menu at the birthday party and forgot she had $2k worth of food overflowing out of refrigerators freezers and pantry at home

Yeah, I can't imagine. This Monday we had been out of town and I needed to restock the fridge and I spent about 100 dollars and that was tons of stuff including buying two huge packages of bacon that was on sale just because they were on sale as well as FOUR packages of parmesan cheese since that was on sale too and that is the type of stuff that almost never go on sale where I live or it is just so expensive that the sale doesn't matter. Normal food that wasn't extras was probably more like 70 dollars. I shop often and and rarely spend more than 50 dollars otherwise, that 100 dollar thing felt almost icky. On a whole month I spend 500-600 dollars in total now with the inflation and increased prizes, before that it was around 400-500 dollars and prizes where I live are higher than in the US normally. December this year I spent a total of everything including presents and special things for Christmas as well as the food of 2000 dollars and about 1000 dollars of that was food and we were in top inflation at the time in my country and since it was Christmas I bought nice stuff like shimps and salmon. A stock up being this much is crazy especially since she hasn't said it is for more than a month, if it was for 6 months, it would be reasonable. I will usually do 1-2 really big stock ups of pantry things a year but then we are talking things like flour, pasta, jam, ketchup, sugar, spices, and so on, not crackers and booba tea. Well, I might buy one package of crackers but that is almost a 6 month stock up for us, we only occasionally get a cheap brie and will eat it with the crackers so a regular box lasts about that long unless the kids get into some crazy idea and eats crackers all the time (has happened but it is fine, they live here too).

11.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I am a bit concerned with roses growth. She just looks like she has a condition where she isn’t growing like she should.

12.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Yeah ok Vanessa. I’m sure they saved up their money.

Spend spend spend

It’s not enough to be taken to an event. They have to come out with BAGS of stuff. Those kids must be brats
    Attached Image
    FACF8940-1655-4E49-A274-813D4830558F

13.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    It's never ending stuff. Like they didn't just get a crap load at Easter. Unbelievable.

14.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    And another restaurant. They are disgusting. Mark included.
    Attached Image
    EC1D8A23-B0DD-4CE0-A76A-B7552F968607

15. Craftgirl818
        +8   Like  

User deleted

Well hey if they "really saved" their money...Lemon and Mark need to learn a little something like that for their own finances haha

924 replies since 15/4/2023, 00:59   57930 views