50 Shades of Shame, Lemon is nonschooling, and forcing 1000s of dollars of junk food down her .Pt 52

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Her back going out has always been a stress response. When she is overwhelmed it goes out. Her Airbnb being cancelled and the cat thing did it. She needs to figure out a new way

2.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She's only happy when she's able to spend, spend, spend. Apparently she ran through whatever money they had quickly so she's depressed again. Sad

3.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (50 Hidey Holes @ 5/16/2023, 04:10 AM) 
    Oh Jesus not the hump back going out again! This is becoming a regular thing for her. Although I do think this is her excuse to be on a “break”, lemon try losing 50 lbs it will do wonders for you. And see a damn doctor!! She sure will heal up like Wolverine in time for all of her trips coming up. The magnets and t shirts aren’t going to buy themselves!

Losing weight doesn't work for her. Unless there's a prize like when her mom's family does a competition. Then she'll go on a progresso diet and try to win that cash. She just doesn't get a kick out of cutting back on the junk and doing physical activity.

I and others have preached this for years. If she would get her lazy, fat ass up and walk her dogs once a day she'd be amazed at how much better even that small amount of exercise would make her feel. I won't lie ya gurl here gots fucked up from a couple of accidents. Most days I have to slap on a hip brace, a back brace and a shoulder brace in order to walk my dogs. It's not fun and the hotter it gets the more of a pain in the ass it is. But I'm a garbage person. I do what I got to do to get shit done.

Still so amazing to me that people actually follow this lazy, entitled moron for anything other than morbid curiosity. I was just hanging on waiting for Fiddy to haul butt back to live in her parents' basement and to see where Vee ends up when they can no longer afford her lifestyle but now I'm also waiting to see how long it takes for Lemonado the Hunchback of Dollar Tree to become immobile. Usually you don't see the transformation happen in real time cause they're already to that point when they get put on tlc. But this bitch is documenting it all and with no shame.

4.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (50 Hidey Holes @ 16/5/2023, 04:10) 
    Oh Jesus not the hump back going out again! This is becoming a regular thing for her. Although I do think this is her excuse to be on a “break”, lemon try losing 50 lbs it will do wonders for you. And see a damn doctor!! She sure will heal up like Wolverine in time for all of her trips coming up. The magnets and t shirts aren’t going to buy themselves!

She might try drinking just water for her back, if I drink soda, sugar free even, my back gives me fits, oh and not sparkling water either. Something pissed her off this weekend and that’s why her back is “out”. 17 days in a car is going to put her into traction.

5.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (shefferella @ 16/5/2023, 05:13) 
    I've always thought her back going out was code for cramps. Or maybe tied to her period some way. She doesn't want to post about her period so she just says her back hurts.

Either way...see a doctor

She would be embarrassed by saying she has cramps, but shows the pads she uses, nah.. I used to have debilitating cramps when I was younger, so bad at times my mom would take me to the little clinic in town(this was in the late 60’s, early70’s, so things were different) and the doctor would order a pain shot, now I hate needles, but hurt so bad I would beg for a shot…. I was so happy to go thru menopause, even if the cramps got better after my daughter was born.

6.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    50 Shades of Never Ending Maternity Leave pt 53: Lemon's Blowing Out Her Back Buying Everything On Temu, Niketo Joined The Q Crew & Fiddy's Given Up On Her Empire of Youtube & Shampoo

7.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Obviously, Vee did not get any or enough attention this Mother's Day. Like Sunshine said. Not one post on IG. Not even to her own Mother. What a family. When does this road trip begin? I'm gonna have to clear my calendar to watch this train wreck.

8.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Something is clearly up. The bragger has been oddly quiet

9.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 5/16/2023, 05:58 PM) 
    Something is clearly up. The bragger has been oddly quiet

Yep. If Mother's Day had been anything like she expected then it would've been brag posting out the ass. She didn't even post anything about how it was her first mother's day without all her kids for sympathy. That vet bill def put a damper on her spending.

10.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    new thread: https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62791854

924 replies since 15/4/2023, 00:59   57930 views