The Happy Caravan

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Honestly, I don't feel bad for Chloe with Melody handling her gifts after the way Chloe acted at Christmas with the little 3, that was awful. She kind of deserves it the way she grabbed all of their gifts and didn't even allow them to open them by themselves. Melody is only copying what her big sister does.

2.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Why do they keep putting weird foods into the baby's mouth that the baby does not want and shouldn't have? Coconut frosting? Pistachio ice cream? So strange.

3.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Canyongirl @ 28/4/2024, 02:05) 
    Why do they keep putting weird foods into the baby's mouth that the baby does not want and shouldn't have? Coconut frosting? Pistachio ice cream? So strange.

I was thinking the same thing. Guess it isn’t too early to start teaching poor nutritional habits for them.

4.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The kids have an unhealthy addiction with sugar. They are just allowed way too much. They get treats every Tuesday when they go shopping so they each get four bags of candy a month. Just that alone is way too much but then they get ice cream at the food court, ice cream during the week, all the bars of TJ chocolate, treats after church, all of Naomi's baking, that one can of pop a week BS. I hope someone is making them brush their teeth and taking them to dental cleanings otherwise their teeth are going to rot.

5.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I have no idea why, but I can’t stand that oldest boy. Very pompous, arrogant and greedy. He always takes more than his share of food.

lol… I guess I do know why

6.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Nancy.Botwin @ 28/4/2024, 15:22) 
    The kids have an unhealthy addiction with sugar. They are just allowed way too much. They get treats every Tuesday when they go shopping so they each get four bags of candy a month. Just that alone is way too much but then they get ice cream at the food court, ice cream during the week, all the bars of TJ chocolate, treats after church, all of Naomi's baking, that one can of pop a week BS. I hope someone is making them brush their teeth and taking them to dental cleanings otherwise their teeth are going to rot.

Sugar, preservatives, additives, sodium, calories, carbohydrates - yet Amber is health conscious. The mass amounts of money thrown away on garbage treats could buy toddler sized silverware, proper fitting clothing, and much more. They could also purchase dinnerware and individual water bottles. They trash our planet, and waste money, on bottles of water and paper plates. They are the epitome of laziness.

Josiah was so selfish as he kept heaping the spaghetti on his plate. He was completely oblivious to the fact that his entire family needed to eat.

7.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Buon Appetito, Josiah 🍝 🥂
    Attached Image
    IMG_4612

8.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Was there even enough meatballs for everyone to have at least 1 ? Jeezzzzz

9.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I know people like that, with no regard for others that also need to eat. When invited for dinner or a picnic, they would be first in line, heap food on their plates, not caring that some might not get food at all. When I hosted I would go last and frequently there would be not much left but salad. And btw I don’t skimp when I cook but the more I put out the more they ate.
    They were neighbors. I don’t invite them anymore.

10.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    the oldest boy is just plain weird and the girl that bakes all the time I find her equally as annoying

they all walk around talking about Juilliard like their shit don't stink

pearl seems sweeter but she seems annoyed af with her dip shit mom shoving the camera in her face which I don't blame her at all

a few of the kids but not be her favorites cuz you literally don't hear them talk or be involved at all

11.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I looked at Marcos Facebook, all it is is videos of the kids busking. All over San Diego. When they were really little. That disgusts me that he is so proud of making his kids stand on the street and play music to support the kids HE MADE.
    Ambers FB lists one job she had, years ago, as a cashier in a grocery store. These people have scammed their way through life .
    The oldest, I've said what I think about him many times. He's learned the way of the scam, going to a fancy charity benefit, and because drinks were free, he drank 10 yes, 10 different drinks, at the open bar. Just because they are there ,and free, doesn't mean you have to take them all. Obviously that lesson isn't being taught in their church or home. I see him at 30, still living at home, eating ALL the food, because whilst he may be a very good violin player, being a social dandy, who plays violin, doesn't pay the rent.

12.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I missed the video where Josiah talked about drinking. It sounds like he was proud of his great accomplishment. When eating, he’s a glutton. When drinking, he’s a lush. Everything in excess, including his fake knowledge of everything he talks about. If he isn’t 21, he should not have been served alcohol.

13.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Excuseme @ 29/4/2024, 21:06) 
    I missed the video where Josiah talked about drinking. It sounds like he was proud of his great accomplishment. When eating, he’s a glutton. When drinking, he’s a lush. Everything in excess, including his fake knowledge of everything he talks about. If he isn’t 21, he should not have been served alcohol.

It's on his Facebook page
    Josiah de la motte
    I think he's 22.

14.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Thank you 😊

15.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Hobbs @ 4/27/2024, 10:15 PM) 
    I don't know who said it before, but I agree, I think Josiah does have high functioning autism...he cannot communicate normally. Everything is super detailed and he cannot read the social cues from others at all. He seems to get along pretty well, but he is definintely off in terms of social interactions. I just watched the latest "what we eat in a week" video...please someone help Naomi! She is getting bigger by the week and I think she has put her focus on baking sugary crap because that is the only thing that gets her attention, otherwise she is forgotten about. I feel so bad for her and the path she is headed towards.

Yeah, I was the one who hypothesized that Josiah might have high functioning aspergers or be on the spectrum in some way. It would partially explain some of his seemingly selfish behavior and fixation with a particular topic (history). He doesn't show verbal or physical affection as easily as some of his siblings that are more prone to give hugs, etc.

That being said, he annoys me so much that I usually skip through the parts where he's speaking, so I may have misinterpreted what I saw. Clearly something is different about him though...

765 replies since 15/4/2023, 16:28   101978 views