NotDairyFree,WasAllergicToTheD Pt. 399

« Older   Newer »

1.     +21   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 17/4/2023, 04:25) 
    I think Jen saying that her family judged her so much after going plant-based was because she sent them a video hysterically crying about MILK. They were likely very concerned about her after that and probably went out of their way to ask if she was ok around their cheese trays, BBQ feasts, and gallons of milk in the fridge because they were afraid she was going to stick her head in the oven.

I agree. I think Don and the family were probably very concerned about her mental state after she made that video and put it on the Internet. I feel like they were probably accommodating about her dietary choices, but were concerned with her choices to post a video crying on the Internet. I wonder if people suggested she talk to her doctor about postpartum issues, hormonal imbalances, depression, etc. that she may have been experiencing, and that just angered her. I feel like at that point in time, Don and the Ross family would have been concerned and were trying to get her help, but she just didn’t want it and things just spiraled out of control.

2.     +31   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 4/17/2023, 03:46 AM) 
    She just admitted she likes having people come up to her, and she can socialize then. She can't go up to people and initiate anything. Of course. It's the power balance that bothers her.

Peasants coming up to her? Perfect! Her going up to anyone and seeming like she's a loser imposing? Nope!

Jen doesn’t want friends. She wants fans! She wants her large tuchus kissed! She’d be a perfect target for someone like the Tinder Swindler. Butter Jen up enough and she’ll give you anything and everything.

3.     +17   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 17/4/2023, 03:46) 
    She just admitted she likes having people come up to her, and she can socialize then. She can't go up to people and initiate anything. Of course. It's the power balance that bothers her.

Peasants coming up to her? Perfect! Her going up to anyone and seeming like she's a loser imposing? Nope!

I agree. I think she has to feel completely superior in a female friendship.

QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 17/4/2023, 04:30) 
    She posts these “feel sorry for me” stories to garner sympathy, under the guise of a Jen Talk to help other lonely people. And she wants people to come up to her, Mrs. Jennifer Ross, Famous Social Media Personality, because if she approaches someone she risks rejection. Nobody gets a chance to reject Jennifer! (Not since Don left her in his dust. :snickering: )

This 💯

4.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Looking for Jen’s dictionary to see what she’s really talking about

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LonelyDisneyRun @ 17/4/2023, 05:17) 
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 4/17/2023, 03:46 AM) 

Jen doesn’t want friends. She wants fans! She wants her large tuchus kissed! She’d be a perfect target for someone like the Tinder Swindler. Butter Jen up enough and she’ll give you anything and everything.

This right here! She wants FANS

5.     +28   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 17/4/2023, 03:38) 
    I'm watching Jen's live and she claims that she never calls the hotel to complain--except for that one time they didn't give her & Don a king bed, right? And the time that they stuck her in a supply closet with a cot in Nashville? And this trip when she wanted a better room at the Dolphin. She's a bitch on wheels to customer service people.

Jen in a nutshell:

6.     +33   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    Omg I have so much second hand embarrassment from her IG stories today. It's worse than the "scott's tots" episode of the office

ANOTHER set of ears? JFC, honestly how does one become so insane.

Those paid for posed photos are the epitome of pathetic loser with no friends. Then the video of her saying how she can't connect! yeah, we know....we've been screaming it for years. You can't connect to anyone cause you have so many issues that it would take YEARS of honest therapy, YEARS! You can't connect to your dog...literally the animal that unconditionally loves you, you can't connect to. We all see how you can't connect to your children. Their love for you is just natural but just wait, in a few years...they will ditch you too. CC already sees the nut you are, the older she gets and the more she is around other people, she will see you are NUTS. Jennifer Ross, your only friends are a camera and a stuffed animal. COME ON, WAKE UP AND GO GET HELP!

This sad photo reminds me of my high school sports photos LOL she is just missing a volleyball, or a bat! that skin editing though....yikes!
    Screenshot-2509

and these pics? hahaha I am sorry but I laughed so loud and so hard that my cager asked me what was so funny. I showed him and he asked if she was mentally disabled HAHAHAHA he asked it so innocently, like aww is she "special" when I told him no, it's the 40 year old that I told you rarely sees her kids, neglects her dog...His eye got wide and said holy crap, what a freak and in all honestly if you told me she had some brain damage or was a foreigner visiting Disney for the first time, I would believe you but a 40 year old woman that was just at Disney...no that is weird.
    Screenshot-2510

7.     +28   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    I think merino wool underwear posted pics in the last thread of the ears (that we know of) that she has purchased in the past 5 months. She has purchased AT LEAST 22 ears in the past 5 months for herself! But, CC & Donny can wear the leftover party favors from Donny's first birthday party!

8.     +3   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I hit 17 mins. Can I stop watching there?

9.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I’m just so sick of her shit at this point! Grow the fuck up you 40 year old teen get some grown up clothes and stop wearing what children would wear on Halloween and start acting like a mother and adult that your own fresh and blood deserve you are a pathetic excuse of a mother that thinks everyone should cater to your needs and wants because you are so broken and damaged and don’t want fix yourself because Jennifer Boyles you are not strong! All your fist bumping over the finish line at every race trust me it’s cringe worthy and embarrassing if this is your job that you charge money to your so called trusted fans 😜 maybe do better at your job for your pay but we all know you don’t need the money you just take from the poor and weak how do you sleep well at night knowing that 🖕🏻

10.     +21   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    she is so fixated on the same tired media she has been for 10+ years
    like yes babe we have all seen What About Bob
    Have YOU seen a NEW movie any time recently?
    disney and pixar literally DO NOT COUNT

11.     +29   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I was Charlotte’s age when I began snooping in my mother’s drawers and closets and my dad’s office filing cabinets and drawers. I still remember finding a gun, money, dirty magazines and mom’s candy stash and I think that Scientology book that was the rage.

Anyway, kids are more advanced today. How long before CC googles her mom’s name and finds YouTube and all the gossip groups? Does Jen think that by deleting many of the videos she deleted and now hiding behind a pay wall that she’s hiding what CC has already figured out for herself about her mom? Those kids are going to need therapy once they figure out she never wanted them at all and that’s why she wanted a divorce. No matter what she says otherwise.

12.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Did Don give her that cartier love bracelet she's wearing? For birthing Donny? Weird she still wears it.

13.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I’m more interested in the young child planting herself in Ten’s garden. 😂😂😂

She even baby sits other people’s children in addition to having her own 5? Gotta love her.

Edited by gardenhoe - 4/17/2023, 01:47 AM

14.     +26   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Thanks to Tens for providing a loving and warm end to the week. :) Love all of the gardening videos and new photos. Don married a beautiful and kind-hearted woman - Tens! :) I have a feeling that all five of those beautiful kids love being in that home with their dad and mom! Tens made it a real home for all of them!

15.     +28   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    like does Jen do ANYTHING outside of Run Disney and her Peloton and garbage self help book here and there
    i cannot imagine being THAT worthless

888 replies since 16/4/2023, 18:24   95502 views