NotDairyFree,WasAllergicToTheD Pt. 399

« Older   Newer »

1.     +31   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Someone should suggest to Jen that she take up gardening. She’ll have a stroke :hearty-laugh:

2.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    To whoever said watching Jen is like watching Scott’s tots was dead on.

3.     +24   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I didn't really think about the BBBrooke comparison but of course she is SWFing Brooke. Except obviously Brooke has family and friends there, so Jen is just sort of lurking in the background, copying everything that Brooke does, but not really being her friend because she doesn't know how to 'go up to people'. So more like a stalker, then. FFS this is a 40 year-old woman we're talking about. She really is hitting rock bottom right now.

4.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (gardenhoe @ 17/4/2023, 07:21) 
    I was Charlotte’s age when I began snooping in my mother’s drawers and closets and my dad’s office filing cabinets and drawers. I still remember finding a gun, money, dirty magazines and mom’s candy stash and I think that Scientology book that was the rage.

Anyway, kids are more advanced today. How long before CC googles her mom’s name and finds YouTube and all the gossip groups? Does Jen think that by deleting many of the videos she deleted and now hiding behind a pay wall that she’s hiding what CC has already figured out for herself about her mom? Those kids are going to need therapy once they figure out she never wanted them at all and that’s why she wanted a divorce. No matter what she says otherwise.

All I can say is don't google your parents.

I googled my mom out of curiosity and found an interview she did where she talked about her suicide attempt. I had no idea about it. It was also within the last 10 years.

Edited by _withblunder_ - 4/17/2023, 10:10 AM

5.     +26   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    In order for Jen to actually grow and change she would need to take accountability for her behavior and her decisions. She would need to be open to feedback. It will never happen.

I sincerely hope Don, CC and Donny have the tools they need to deal with Jen, now and in the future. Her level of fucked up would do a number on anyone forced to deal with her, IMO.

6.     +15   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (gardenhoe @ 17/4/2023, 06:33) 
    I’m more interested in the young child planting herself in Ten’s garden. 😂😂😂

She even baby sits other people’s children in addition to having her own 5? Gotta love her.

that's not her video, it's a repost from another account

i wonder if jen thinks if she posts these 'heartfelt' and 'inspirational' videos on insta she'll go viral and people will want to be her friend because they feel so sorry for this brave lonely struggling single mother...

7.     +23   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Jen - posting solo Disney pictures. Disney head-to-toe.

Tens - being the mother the kids deserve. The wife Don wants. Looking stylish and cute all the time.

8. BeautifulLittleBonBon
        +39   Like  

User deleted

I apologize if it has been written here already, but I am floored that Jen has a SON and she has never seen Cars. I've seen cars 101 times or more because of my son. I call b.s. that the kids didn't want to watch it. If SHE doesn't want to watch it, it doesn't get watched.

9.     +39   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Tens looking like a real adult and Jen in 87 pairs of Mickey ears telling all of the internet how shy she is🙄…never change Jen…

10.     +41   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Endless RunDisney is just a symptom of Jen continuing to tread water. She doesn't have a direction of travel or sense of what she wants to do with her life. She clearly isn't over her divorce - she's still reeling from the consequences of her actions and the mass exodus which she didn't anticipate, which means her default existence is miserable. This is why she is glossing over it with endless vacations or RunDisney events. An ordinary life is one where she faces up to what's actually happened: She was dumped and she's alone. She doesn't like parenting so throwing herself into focusing on her kids isn't something she's motivated to do. She doesn't have a career so she can't be career focused either. And the fact that she can't seem to form even a single friendship means she is out on Jen Island, inside her own head, 24/7. I think this is the same blocker that stops her starting a new relationship too - she doesn't know how to connect with new people at all. Don and his family were her bubble, and now that bubble has burst. It's really looking pretty bleak from where I'm sitting. The only way out of this is for her to use all that money she's got for a proper therapist/psychiatrist.

11.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (merino wool underwear @ 4/17/2023, 06:42 AM) 
    Omg I have so much second hand embarrassment from her IG stories today.

Me too! I think my jaw dropped as it went on and on. And ending with the loser monologue from bed. I had to get on here immediately.

Is she trying to establish her niche as the premiere Disney loner influencer?

And again, I can’t get over how she just leaves her elderly, paralyzed dog for half a month or more every month. She has zero heart. How could you do that?

Edited by TheHairyChild - 4/17/2023, 01:47 PM

12.     +18   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    How come people don't challenge her on these lives, you know, by asking questions that everyone here wants to know the answers to, or just see how she responds/spins a lie on the spot? Why are the lives so dead? Are the viewers even bigger cowards than she is? :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

13.     +21   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I truly don’t know how anyone thinks she is genuinely awesome.
    She has done and has nothing I would ever aspire to.
    Endless Disney does not make me jealous.
    It makes me glad I have all the lights on upstairs. Jen definitely does not.

14.     +26   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 4/17/2023, 01:43 PM) 
    How come people don't challenge her on these lives, you know, by asking questions that everyone here wants to know the answers to, or just see how she responds/spins a lie on the spot? Why are the lives so dead? Are the viewers even bigger cowards than she is? :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

The way she has rewritten her vegan/not eating dairy “journey” is absolutely nuts. It’s like her followers are all enabling her delusions/blatant lying.

15.     +25   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    At Jen's latest IG reels, I kept yelling at her that in order to form lasting friendships, it NEEDS TO BE 2 SIDED! You need to have an interest in the other person! You need to ask them about their life! Have a genuine interest in what THEY go through and deal with! She doe's NOT know how to do this, other than send people care packages, most likely full of shit SHE loves.....

She is very obviously trying to copy BBB, and is jealous of her and her " tribe". Look how BBB STAYED at the end of her race, and cheered on STRANGERS! She did this b/c she is genuine. Jen would only do this for head pats and at the suggestion of others. It would never come from the heart. It is truly marvelous how Jen, as a 40 year old, has no idea about community. It's all about her. Even therapy is 100% her.

888 replies since 16/4/2023, 18:24   95501 views