NotDairyFree,WasAllergicToTheD Pt. 399

« Older   Newer »

1.     +30   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Everyone would do well to remember in the future not to ask Jen to share her food.

2.     +26   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    In Jen-speak "Well, hello friends- it's been a hot minute" After two days of trying to catch up, I was starting to feel bad about myself because I, too, am a stringy-haired, thunder-thighed hoarder. But, at least I am not---a bloviating, child-neglecting, bibiddi,bobiddi, friendless try-hard.🙅

3.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    It’s not safe to show the kids…unless she needs them to prove the bakery wrong / prop herself up 🙄

This was on her latest IG post 😮
    Attached Image
    8A181811-2E73-46AA-82D8-DB18983C539C

4.     +34   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen just repels other people, which eventually included Don and the Rosses too, who had been working hard for years to make Jen feel loved and included. Then she does stuff like those IG stories lying on the bed yesterday about being in the parks alone and being super brave... I bet Brooke watched those stories and thought 'she's talking about me and my friends' and then remembered all the times she'd tried to make friends with Jen or make her feel included, and how Jen just acted weird and then went on Instagram to blame everyone else for why she has no friends. If I was Brooke I'd be thinking 'fuck you Jennifer'.

5.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    When did Jen find out about Tens?

I remember a pandemic vid (unsure if pre or post divorce but definitely after Don had moved out) where she bought something at Target for him.

I wonder if she went ON a date ever. I also recall her saying she had texted with some friends of friends or something. What has happened so that she entirely gave up on dating?

6.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 18/4/2023, 08:33) 
    In Jen-speak "Well, hello friends- it's been a hot minute" After two days of trying to catch up, I was starting to feel bad about myself because I, too, am a stringy-haired, thunder-thighed hoarder. But, at least I am not---a bloviating, child-neglecting, bibiddi,bobiddi, friendless try-hard.🙅

We missed you!!!
    :animated-smileys-hug-011:

7.     +30   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I just realised how badly Jen is SWFing Brooke. Their IGs look exactly the same. RunDisney and Peloton.

8.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 18/4/2023, 11:48) 
    I just realised how badly Jen is SWFing Brooke. Their IGs look exactly the same. RunDisney and Peloton.

However, in a few weeks, BBB will be running in other races and having other adventures, plus shilling her BBB merch, Double Chinny will be? At a murder shack?

9.     +32   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ohmanhotmess @ 18/4/2023, 11:29) 
    When did Jen find out about Tens?

I remember a pandemic vid (unsure if pre or post divorce but definitely after Don had moved out) where she bought something at Target for him.

I wonder if she went ON a date ever. I also recall her saying she had texted with some friends of friends or something. What has happened so that she entirely gave up on dating?

I believe she found out on the famous RV trip to Utah for which she starved herself with kale and purchased new swim suits in the hopes of getting her sweet boy Donald back. Rejected !!😂😂

10.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The only thing I reckon she enjoys about having her kids, is the fact Don doesn’t have them at that time, and probably wishes he did.
    Jen definitely thinks happiness is a zero sum game, any one else being happy somehow detracts from her own in her mad world.

QUOTE (Land Creature @ 18/4/2023, 14:27) 
    QUOTE (Ohmanhotmess @ 18/4/2023, 11:29) 

I believe she found out on the famous RV trip to Utah for which she starved herself with kale and purchased new swim suits in the hopes of getting her sweet boy Donald back. Rejected !!😂😂

Don is a lot of things, but have to admit surprised me by not entertaining this doofus’ poor attempt at a “revenge body”
    Princess Diana she is not.

11.     +31   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    Tea FINALLY finished percolating overnight if anyone missed it and needs a sip.

12.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Just finished watching that South Hampton vlog and it seemed like some resentments have been forming on Jen’s part. Maybe they have been arguing during that time. She’s def taking it out and seemed snippy with his parents. You can tell she was trying to be a good mother, creating traditions with CC like the night time routine of reading a story. It’s all very sad.

13.     +27   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    It's been so long since I watched that Hamptons vlog. Watching the interaction between her and the Rosses now, it was so sweet that Poopsie was trying to ask her about her new eating plan, and she was so curt and rude to him in her response. And holy cow - that recipe was not intended for one person! Almost all recipes are for 4-6 servings! Even if it was a single-serving recipe, why couldn't she have shared? She is so obtuse.

14.     +35   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She's a robot--she had her mind set on the fact that she was making a recipe for one (with the secret ingredient of resentment, yum!) and then could not deviate from her plan when Suze asked for a bite. Her rigidity makes interactions awkward because she can't flex to respond to the other person appropriately.

15.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    waiting for more pretties to be cast off in rage

Status
    Did anyone else get the latest garden reel as a sponsored post this morning?! Bring on that content, I am here for it! :woot:

:running_around_smiley_emoticon:

888 replies since 16/4/2023, 18:24   95501 views