NotDairyFree,WasAllergicToTheD Pt. 399

« Older   Newer »

1.     +17   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    LOL @ Gene's anti-lip synch of Alanis. Meanwhile many of us have seen Tens's sponsored garden post in our feeds -- my real question is has Gene seen that same sponsored post in her feed? :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

2.     +19   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    That yoga picture is just terrible. Firstly, she’s wearing shoes and doing the tree pose (to hide the BUNIONS of course). Secondly, she’s wearing that sweater around her waist because she is so awkward in that outfit (how WILD). :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon:

3. BeautifulLittleBonBon
        +24   Like  

User deleted

When Jen sings and/or dances on camera, it makes me so irrationally uncomfortable. Like, I want to crawl out of my own skin and feel as though I am dying of secondhand embarrassment. How she can record that mess and post it is just beyond me.

And Alannis most likely didn't write and record that song for narcissistic, rich, stay-at-home moms (who see their kids once a month) and housewives without mates.

4.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (D**'sGlowUp @ 20/4/2023, 04:49) 
    Agree with the Bakers who said this was not Easter. I believe she was “sharing in real time”.

Easter was 4/9
    This show opened in Chicago on 4/11
    Had chicklets 4/10-4/12
    In Orlando 4/12-4/17
    Had chicklets 4/17-4/19 am

Today is physically the first day she could have caught that show, I think she dropped them off to school and made the 2pm matinee.

Does anyone know if bouncing the kids back and forth so much a normal divorce thing? Is it connected to the age of the kids? It just seems like those kids are always changing homes.

5.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    waiting for more pretties to be cast off in rage

Status
    I think she posted it in real time. She thought that was some excellent content and was excited to post it. Poor little rich girl was done wrong by big mean Donald and she wanted to remind everyone right away.

6.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Whatdowecallthis @ 20/4/2023, 14:18) 
    QUOTE (D**'sGlowUp @ 20/4/2023, 04:49) 
    Agree with the Bakers who said this was not Easter. I believe she was “sharing in real time”.

Easter was 4/9
    This show opened in Chicago on 4/11
    Had chicklets 4/10-4/12
    In Orlando 4/12-4/17
    Had chicklets 4/17-4/19 am

Today is physically the first day she could have caught that show, I think she dropped them off to school and made the 2pm matinee.

Does anyone know if bouncing the kids back and forth so much a normal divorce thing? Is it connected to the age of the kids? It just seems like those kids are always changing homes.

It is somewhat normal for that age, a lot of courts will recommend that they go to week on week off when they are school age. Some custody orders have those automatic frequency of transition adjustments written in, some just have a clause that they can be adjusted by mutual agreement of the parents.

My stepdaughter’s was similar until she started elementary or slightly after, then we went to week on week off. She had a really rough time with transitions due to significant differences between houses and parenting styles. Less transitions was great for her but her (Jen-like) mom fought it tooth and nail. At the start of high school she requested to live with us full time, at 13 in my state a kid’s opinion is considered. Her mom didn’t love that outcome but didn’t fight it, we didn’t even go to court or get lawyers involved, she just lives here now.

But Jen still keeps them carrying loveys and in a stroller so I’m guessing she might insist a week is too long (aching momma heart) even when they are in middle or high school.

Edited by D**'sGlowUp - 4/20/2023, 03:23 PM

7.     +18   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    SPOILER ALERT: She doesn’t want a man. She’s REGRESSING. She buys herself toys, stuffed animals, legos. She dresses in small tutu costumes and wears bows on her head. She shows her daily treats and giggles. She is stuck in Disney obsession and collects crap. WHAT is the last adult thing we have observed ? Maybe the Blue purchase a year and a half ago? 😯

8.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (NorthShoreExchange @ 20/4/2023, 14:56) 
    I think she posted it in real time. She thought that was some excellent content and was excited to post it. Poor little rich girl was done wrong by big mean Donald and she wanted to remind everyone right away.

Yet another public embarrassment that could be avoided if she just had friends.

9.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Jens George Washington Curls @ 20/4/2023, 05:01) 
    Oh Jen, Jen , Jen… :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon:
    It was already deranged and yet it looks about 8 times more deranged without the music.

not Jen ruining one of my favourite songs with her cringe miming. there are some videos that you can keep to yourself and NOT share, Jen

10.     +41   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She went on about how powerful and impactful the play was so I looked it up… themes of a spoiled suburban housewife/emotionally unavailable mother, with a struggling marriage.

https://www.thedowneypatriot.com/articles/...ical?format=amp

“Jagged Little Pill: The Musical” centers around Mary Jane Healy, a financially comfortable and privileged suburban mother of two with a recently acquired opioid addiction and a struggling marriage.”

Lauren Chanel, who played Frankie Healy, delivers a spectacular debut performance as the teen daughter of an emotionally unavailable Mary Jane.

11.     +39   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (hotsauce @ 4/20/2023, 12:54 AM) 
    :confused-smiley-emoticon-1:

christ what a sad loon. why would you film yourself doing that?!

Isn't that the question we ask daily.

I will never understand 99% of the stuff she films herself doing. A God she doesn't believe in called her to share her ART.

ezgif-com-gif-maker-18
    php6dz-Qho
    ezgif-com-gif-maker-2022-08-24-T082922-949-1

12.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Leaving a yeast trail to rival the yellow brick road

Status
    Anonymous
    I haven't laughed this hard in a long time :crying:

13.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (AlsoFromIL @ 20/4/2023, 15:23) 
    SPOILER ALERT: She doesn’t want a man. She’s REGRESSING. She buys herself toys, stuffed animals, legos. She dresses in small tutu costumes and wears bows on her head. She shows her daily treats and giggles. She is stuck in Disney obsession and collects crap. WHAT is the last adult thing we have observed ? Maybe the Blue purchase a year and a half ago? 😯

Sounds like you're describing the life she had when married to D**

14.     +21   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    who sang it better
    Kevin

OR
    Jinny
    giphy

Don is well aware of the mess he left behind, and clearly Tens does EVERYTHING better, hence how happy everyone is.

15.     +35   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Filming herself wheeling her EC luggage in the airport should also be on that list :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic

888 replies since 16/4/2023, 18:24   95501 views