NotDairyFree,WasAllergicToTheD Pt. 399

« Older   Newer »

1.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Oatley @ 21/4/2023, 23:46) 
    QUOTE (Identifying as Single Mom @ 21/4/2023, 20:01) 
    Which one of you Beetlejuiced the ra-ta-too-ee?!

This is a millionaire who has been to Italy, London, Hawaii, all the places, and she walks around a contrived theme park mall and calls it picturesque.

The constant use of the word we. You are ALONE. Nobody’s “hanging out” with you.

The insistence on buying SOMETHING at the Crowned Athletics thing. She just wanted to spend money.

The whole “but it’s fine” has totally become a tic. That combined with having to talk through minutiae like, “the food was good, but it had been sitting awhile, and then I went and sat on the beach, and there’s a whole complex,” and on and on, and then saying later that going to the pool/beach was part of her GROWTH because it was “trying something new”, this is why you have no friends and no boyfriend Jen. You’rea bizarre person who does major mental gymnastics to justify run of the mill activities and then you think that it’s at all meaningful or important.

Remember when the split was still relatively fresh and Jen insisted that she wasn’t ever a big shopper, and her voice changed? Three years later and the higher pitched voice is back and she is spending GOBS of money left and right again.

Is she autistic?

No, just an asshole.

2.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    If Chin asked her parents to go with her, I’m pretty sure Jill would laugh hysterically and then tell her where she can shove her ears.

3.     +24   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    We need to keep a running tally on what is going in this purple bin, because I think she’s secretly filling a second or third already. Possibly a 4th filled only with honey stinger waffles and nuun.

“Mama bought herself a ring” Pandora isn’t really a flex Jen lol…

Sits by the pool but won’t go in because “people” but has no problem wandering around talking to herself.

I haven’t caught up to when she’s become obsessed with Crowned Athletics yet but clearly she’s latched on - I’m assuming that’s what she thinks the cool Disney runners wear? Like the TiffD of Run Disney?

4.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New thread: https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62774801

888 replies since 16/4/2023, 18:24   95501 views