Megan Hickman’s Privacy Tour Pt 52

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Palmetto girl @ 4/23/2023, 11:05 AM) 
    Seriously, mannequins? Who even owns something like that, outside of maybe a retail store or a seamstress/tailor? And now they’re selling Molly’s stairs. Rotten jerks. They killed her and think they’re just going to pretend it never happened? Their stupid house of cards is built on a foundation of lies and deception. The big wind is coming and I can’t wait.

The next thing you know, she’ll be selling her two pair of underwear and Tina’s stupid flip flops as collector’s items.

That was when she was doing Poshmark.

2. VanityCake
        +8   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Wtf2022 @ 4/23/2023, 01:22 PM) 
    I don’t know if I’m behind or if this has already been seen but yesterday Justin listed the stairs they bought that help Molly get in the truck before going to Europe. He said in the listing that it is no longer needed.

Oh no.... ;_;

I don't want it to be true but certainly does look that way doesn't it?

Could it be they don't intend to do any road trips that would require the equipment and Molly may possibly still be with us? I know that's a long shot but I really don't want to think of her as actually dead. To gossip about the possibility is sad enough but to be presented with such evidence is really heart breaking.

*sigh* Poor Molly.

3. CattyWampus
        +14   Like  

User deleted

I'm thinking no.
    Molly would still need steps to visit the vet...well maybe not, they could lift her. But I think she's gone.😔

4.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Trying to catch-up on the last 24 hours of posts.

Know what I didn't need to see before Sunday Brunch?

Mango crotch shots.

Whothehell is she trying to attract to her business with those photos?

5.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CrankyPantsApparently @ 23/4/2023, 18:23) 
    Trying to catch-up on the last 24 hours of posts.

Know what I didn't need to see before Sunday Brunch?

Mango crotch shots.

Whothehell is she trying to attract to her business with those photos?

Mango crotch shots 🤣🤣🤣

QUOTE (SJB1974 @ 23/4/2023, 17:13) 
    QUOTE (Palmetto girl @ 4/23/2023, 11:05 AM) 
    Seriously, mannequins? Who even owns something like that, outside of maybe a retail store or a seamstress/tailor? And now they’re selling Molly’s stairs. Rotten jerks. They killed her and think they’re just going to pretend it never happened? Their stupid house of cards is built on a foundation of lies and deception. The big wind is coming and I can’t wait.

The next thing you know, she’ll be selling her two pair of underwear and Tina’s stupid flip flops as collector’s items.

That was when she was doing Poshmark.

Ok, thanks! She is so extreme and ridiculous. Everyone I know who sells on Poshmark just displays the items folded or just laid out on a counter or something.

6.     +13   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    The part I don't understand is why didn't she just make up some BS story, she got sick, took her to the vet, had to put her down. End of story! she was an old dog It's not like it wasn't going to happen. I would never have done this to my elderly dog. These two are assholes so would we expect anything different?
    I know the detective work here is strong but she could make up any line of BS about the dog and people really aren't going to be able to find out the real truth. The only reason she's afraid to tell everyone is she knows that it's their own fault by dragging their old dog half way around the world. Own it Meg!! We know she is gone

7.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anyone remember meg selling her nasty, drooled on pillows. She is a money crazed loon. Will do anything for money. I just know they have an acct set up on onlyfans lol.

8.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    The stuff that she tries to sell (like a bag of old hangers) instead of donating is a big big big clue to her overall state of mind.

She's not coming from a place of abundance where she embraces blessing others with her excess, she comes from a place of want and greed.

She'll never manifest wealth as long as she has tunnel vision on money.

9.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She probably kept the mannequins thinking she'd come back with all kinds of chic European clothing to sell on Poshmark.

10.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Emily Valentine @ 23/4/2023, 19:06) 
    She probably kept the mannequins thinking she'd come back with all kinds of chic European clothing to sell on Poshmark.

🤣🤣🤣

11.     +12   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    https://yt.funami.tech/watch?v=3ZeaYAnVy5I

The video where she was so bothered to make bfast for her kids! She states that Justin goes to fix bfast for the kids while she edits. Next clip shows her in kitchen with a damn cereal box in the background. What lazy 🤬🤬’s. Poor Ross didn’t get his bacon and eggs.

Also listen closely to what she’s says in the beginning of the video. It’s all so awful. She says she has the ringtone of seven rings and then says she was woken by amber alert. When someone shows you who they are. Believe them!

12.     +7   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Justin’s garbage man timeline makes perfect sense to me too. Does anyone remember Meg’s New Year’s plans to embrace feminine energy? Those videos about feminine/masculine energy have been pretty trendy. They are all about the husband taking charge, making decisions, and making a life that lets the wife naturally choose feminine carefree energy. If Meg wanted Justin to man up, he was probably exploring his job options around this time.

13. CattyWampus
        +4   Like  

User deleted

Can't imagine Meg going for the tradwife life.

14.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh my ... I was trying to find Justin's Facebook post for the doggy stairs & now I'm getting a bunch of ads for doggy stairs in my instagram feed! :(

15.     +18   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    You know, it occurs to me that in the Meg Hickman dictionary of life terms, the definition of “privacy” is “secrecy.”

896 replies since 20/4/2023, 01:28   110523 views