Totally Tikaa TRAFFIC Cone: Orange Shower Curtain Dress Wearer, Serial Swearer, Kitchen Remodel Bad News Bearer Pt. 75

#wideload

« Older   Newer »

1.     +12   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    My husband and I both feel that posting pictures of our gun safe, or even talking about the guns we have purchased, sets you up for a burglary. If people know that you are gone and that you have guns, that is a bad combo! Now, they would have difficulty getting into our gun safe, but I doubt Tacky and Doug have ALL of their firearms put up.

2.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    It does seem like a dangerous invite. Guns are a high target item for stealing. Why on earth would you expose yourself like that?

I know it is a waste of time to apply common sense and logic to her.

Also why out the cop who was helping her? Weird flex but ok.

The whole thing reeks of intimidation and small town corruption.

3.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I thought she had a gun. She has flashed it in her luggage, in her car, and at the ranch.

She's trying to intimidate someone. Shady people on Shady Lane.

4.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Agreed, agreed, agreed! Those gun stories went on WAY TOO LONG for them to be actually about the process of buying a gun. She could have gone off for the day, as she frequently does, and bought the gun off stories, and nobody would be the wiser.

Tikaa has carried a Glock FOR YEARS (waved it around, shown it in her piles of packed luggage, etc. I absolutely am not buying the lie that Mishter Tikaa’s gun is now too heavy. She’s not wearing it in a holster (although I’m sure a tacky, leather embossed, bedazzled one is on way).

DO YOU ALL REMEMBER A FEW WEEKS AGO AT RT WHEN SHE WAS STORYING FROM HER CAR, AND TALKING ABOUT A SITUATION SHE WAS PRAYING OR NEEDED PRAYERS? Then we saw the scapular?
    Hmm.. sounds like Ole Teeks has pissed off the wrong person.

The gun stories were a message.

5.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Good lord, are there not some eggs to mod podge, some cream cheese to assemble or shower curtain art to make? I'm so sick of Annie Oakley Tikaa.

6.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Why is her whole schtick about buying a gun “personal safety” and how she does shit alone! WE ALL DO!! Most adult women not only travel alone but we are contributing members of society and have a routine that a criminal could learn and utilize. She is the least vulnerable person unless she’s pissed someone off and she’s afraid they are after her. And I guarantee she doesn’t have more money than my family, so she’s not a target for a ransom kidnapping or anything. She’s just 15 hair wannabe Tikaa, making up stories in her empty head.

7.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Mama June is SUCH A LOSER!!!! I can not stand her and all of her PHONEY gun nonsense. How sad to be LAUGHED AT by so many. I can’t hate watch much longer.

8.     +12   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    It's interesting to me that she acts like she knows so much about guns. As someone who carries daily, and has owned guns my entire adult life, she acts like she is just learning about them. The gun that she bought, {we have owned for many years ourselves} is actually difficult for a female to conceal due to the size of the body of the gun, not the caliber of it. But, since she's the size of a tank, she might be just fine. I am fairly petite, and carry a 380 which has a much smaller footprint. Not sure if she figured on how she's going to conceal that gun, since she said she wasn't going to carry it in her purse anyway. Someone here asked if you have to have a mental evaluation to carry in Texas, the answer is no. Just pass a background check, and if you want a permit you can take the class, pass the written exam and the target practice. But, you no longer have to have a permit in Texas to carry, and she's only brought all of this carrying stuff up since that time. So, something tells me that she doesn't have an actual permit. Myself, I keep my permit for reciprocity in other states for travel. But it's so funny to watch her brag and act like an expert on something that she is clearly learning as she goes. God she's a braggart on everything, I swear....

9.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    At dollar tree buying supplies to make a flow chart of Kisha's men

Status
    Anonymous
    What the hellllll w/all this gun talk, OMG, shut up about it already.

10.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    The police officer is Holly’s husband (she’s in the photo and works for the Judge). She’s been in CHS stories before.

11.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Guchi Hoochie @ 27/4/2023, 00:17) 
    The police officer is Holly’s husband (she’s in the photo and works for the Judge). She’s been in CHS stories before.

Seems like that might be a conflict of interest.. helping the Justice Of The Penis’ wife pick out a gun.

12.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    A1823525-FAA0-41D0-AE0D-12EACEE0C800

I can’t stop laughing at the photo shop on this picture! Tanks is so thin, her jeans are loose on her thighs. Fupa, gone! 🤣 But her forearm and hand are the size of a man’s. 💀
    If she could do a story without touching her effing hair, that would be great. The hair touching and eye fucking are off the charts lately. It’s too much.

13.     +10   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Her forearm and her thigh are the same size in this picture. 😂

14.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She is definitely feeling herself this week. Manic week in her BPD. Her hair is AWFUL so I am guaranteeing that no one, not one person, asked her how she does her hair. And then it didn't stay in place anyway, so like most of her life it's a colossal waste of time. But what else is she going to do anyway? Practice her SPORT, skeet shooting, LOL?

15.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    The way that she can only pull her jeans up to the bottom of her fupa, and then they hang and bag around her crotch. I just can't with it. Her followers probably actually believe that she is wearing them that way because it's a style, and not because she literally can't pull them up any farther. If she bought the actual size that she needs, I'm guessing she'd be in about a 16/18 based on her real life pics we've seen. But since she doesn't shop at stores that sell that size, she just buys whatever and belts them under her fupa.
    She could REALLY help a lot of women by showing her real self, and styling herself in classy clothes that fit and might be on trend. But instead, she has to maintain this "cool lady" persona by being so eCleCtiC and filtering herself skinny. Some of the plus size women I see on insta have way more followers than her. Her channel doesn't grow. I don't know why she doesn't understand this. Same old, same old, lies and fakery is getting you nowhere Tikaa.

891 replies since 21/4/2023, 20:51   86265 views