Totally Tikaa TRAFFIC Cone: Orange Shower Curtain Dress Wearer, Serial Swearer, Kitchen Remodel Bad News Bearer Pt. 75

#wideload

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JourneyLikeJen @ 7/19/2023, 10:51 PM) 
    QUOTE (What the actual eff? @ 7/19/2023, 01:34 PM)
    I love that she just admitted that she is putting 99 cent zippers from hobby lobby on these super valuable mink coats that they will probably charge a crap ton of money for. She's so calculated about some things, and then just really doesn't think about others...

I thought she said she was putting the zippers on some pillows she was making/having made.

LOLOL! I was listening to her story and she was talking about the zippers and the mink coats at the same time, and I was all... not her putting cheap zippers in smelly old mink coats. Bwaahaa, you have to admit that is something she would do though LOL....

2.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Well, now we know why she isn't losing very much weight. She's on the lowest possible dose if it, still drinking, and her portion sizes are still fairly large as compared to how you would decrease intake to lose weight. How I know this, personal experience with the drug. She should be up to 1 by now, she hasn't even gotten past .25. She's not going to see much weight loss with that at all. 20 lbs in the grand scheme of her over all weight is not much at all. We can't really know what she really looks like unless someone can nab a Tikaa in the wild pic.

3.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Yeah the zippers were for her pillows and the minks are staying at her moms because her mom has a climate controlled closet for them. Here in the south you have to store them that way. In the past most high end department stores would store them for you. It's just too hot here.

4.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (What the actual eff? @ 7/19/2023, 08:11 PM) 
    Well, now we know why she isn't losing very much weight. She's on the lowest possible dose if it, still drinking, and her portion sizes are still fairly large as compared to how you would decrease intake to lose weight. How I know this, personal experience with the drug. She should be up to 1 by now, she hasn't even gotten past .25. She's not going to see much weight loss with that at all. 20 lbs in the grand scheme of her over all weight is not much at all. We can't really know what she really looks like unless someone can nab a Tikaa in the wild pic.

I couldn't figure out what she was saying her dose was ... you are better than me! i thought she was going by how much was pulled up in the syringe. When I first started taking it (covered by my insurance) I had a click pen so I knew my dosage. A lot of people are getting it from a multi-use vial so they only know how many "units" they are getting (based on the volume in the insulin syringe) and now how many mg, which is sad. You should know what you are taking.

I had a lot of long conversations with my docs about the med; one who works closely with pharmaceutical companies said the shortage was strategic to keep the price high and that there was never a true shortage --- or at least not one that the manufacturer couldn't have overcome. Now that there is talk about Wagovy being approved by insurances and endorsed for WL by providers, the "shortage" is gone.

Hoarder thank you! My surgical recovery has been a breeze, I even begged to go back to work earlier than I was supposed to (and did). I wouldn't wish the 48 hours between my first (and only) attack and the surgery on anyone, thank goodness for dilaudid, LOL.

5.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I haven’t posted in forever but always feel the need when an unfiltered shot of her slips in her stories. Anybody else notice? Filter didn’t kick in right away on the left screen shot…obviously lol
    Attached Image
    IMG_0011

6.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I couldn’t stop looking at how awful Tikaa’s neck and chest looks, between the ditch sized lines around her neck and the ground beef texture of her chest, she is a mess.
    Attached Image
    82712CC6-FF28-4F22-AED6-F44B821A925E

7.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Texas, you’ve got some great analogies there :thumbs-up:

8.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She's all bumpy botox and fake tanner too, which is super weird and unnatural looking. We are actually very close in age, and I look at least 10 years younger than her. But I definitely don't use her for a gauge though. Because she doesn't take care of herself at all, and I work at it every damn day. Her lifestyle is destroying her skin, body, hair, knees, all of it.

9.     +9   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm several years older than her, but I think I look younger than she does.

10.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Looking at the pictures posted above with/without filter, I think not using the filter makes her neck and chest area look less aged, there isn't really anything wrong with the unfiltered face picture, those eyebrows tho, that's another story 😳

11.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 7/22/2023, 12:48 AM) 
    I'm several years older than her, but I think I look younger than she does.

Her hands look like the hands of an eighty year old! So many age spots.

12.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Proof Tikaa reads here… she’s got the extra extra extra blurry filter on so we don’t have to see her neck line trenches or spotty ground beef chest. Thank you, Sis! ✌🏻
    Attached Image
    031F29C3-F908-4383-8CDB-5A861FA99E04

13.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Wasn’t Center Point Energy just excavating lines in that neck last week???

14.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Still can’t spell
    Attached Image
    936D117A-FC5D-407D-89A6-CE1FD57732D5

15.     +11   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    She has a third grade reading level. Even with autocorrect!

891 replies since 21/4/2023, 20:51   86290 views