JenThinksIt’sNotFairDon’sLike…IDon’tCare Pt 400

« Older   Newer »

1.     +47   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She is desperate for attention and has no one in her life. There was no need to post anything at all about Winnie

2.     +28   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jennifer Garner's IG story, she is doing many tall box jumps, she does them a lot. :=/: But, she is not alone and has someone filming. https://www.shape.com/celebrities/celebrit...arner-box-jumps

A long time ago, we went away with our young children. While we were in port, I was able to call the kennel who was watching our dogs. I got the horrific news that one of my dogs drank so much water and had bloat. He was rushed to the vet, in intensive care and they didn't think he was going to make it. I had family at home rush to be with him, and he made a great recovery. I can't describe the terrible, helpless feeling, the worry and the guilt. We didn't go away again until long after he passed away, and we still talk about it and still feel horrible.

Winnie lost D**, and I think she also lost Aunt Julie. I am judgmental about leaving her to pursue Disney, or van life, or tiny house and I feel bad for the dog. I think it must be confusing for a senior pet to be dropped off every time she wants to congratulate herself at a theme park or simulate Mt. Everest. I don't think this is the best you can do, I think this is the only thing you will do.

3.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Maybe this is insensitive. Sure it’s easy to compare yourself to others on social media. I get it, happens to me. But I like to think that because I am well adjusted and healthy, I can recognize when I feel this was and move on with my life without feeling depressed that my life is less than. This is just pure projection from her. We’ve all said it before but she needs to get out and get a life. She created a bubble of nonsense around her life.

4.     +28   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    This nasty cow. I think I remember her saying Winnie is on about 6 different eye drops. I wouldn’t be shocked with an eye ulcer that the “tricky” situation is that eye popping out of the socket with a strong sneeze.

It’s outrageous that she is leaving that poor dog in an unfamiliar environment without the person she loves unconditionally (even if it is Jen) to go off and run the same effing races over and over and over again without a care in the world except if there is a honey stinger waffle in her snack box.

But it’s always all about Jen and her needs…she may think she’s shot in the ass with luck but she is living her karma every day and I love that for her.

Jennifer Boyles Ross of Illinois is a selfish animal abuser, and I also question the ethics of this so called vet she’s dragging this poor dog to prolong her suffering.

5.     +20   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 27/4/2023, 12:44) 
    “She’s my whole heart”
    And what about the children? Your love podiums?

I’m sure she makes it clear to the children that Winnie is more important to her than them.

She did this with Don too, pre-kids. She was No. 1, Winnie was No. 2 and Don was last in the hierarchy at home.

6.     +47   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    I'm just waiting for karma to step in and Jen goes flying off one of those Plyo boxes.

deer-popcorn_0

7.     +20   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I agree with those of you who say her being “called to share” is just attention-seeking. She’s probably really depressed that she’ll be losing Winnie at any moment, and Winnie is the last creature left in her miserable life that is all hers with no outside “co-parent” interfering, and that can’t voice any unhappiness or criticism (especially since Jen convinces herself that Winnie’s cries are because she doesn’t like Jen talking to her camera— not that she’s in pain…or whatever lies she tells herself). And since Jen has pushed away anyone who might care, she has to seek comfort from her camera friends. Pitiful.

8.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 27/4/2023, 18:53) 
    QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 27/4/2023, 18:18) 
    she constantly talks about 'life isn't what you see on social media' or how everyone has pretty pictures and fun things
    and she wants to keep it real
    because she does not have those things
    she is so angry that everyone around her has a life and she has nothing except run disney and her ex's money, thats why its the only thing she 'flaunts'

yes it's like when she says "I've noticed it seems like everyone else is having a hard time right now..."

umm no. many people are happy/content. not everyone is miserable at the same time she is

She says both of these things ALL.THE.TIME. I don't think the perfect life social media pagr means people have perfect lives. I, like everyone else, have gone through some really hard times but I'd still say I'm a happy person.

When I use a filter I look flawless. Me without a filter is better than Jen with one and I'm no beauty queen.

9.     +18   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 4/27/2023, 06:44 PM) 
    “She’s my whole heart!” Tells me TWO! things:

She has a teeny-tiny heart incapable of love,

And what about the children? Your love podiums?

Much like her head, Chinny’s heart is two sizes too small.

10.     +30   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anyone with a brain larger than a pea would recognize that there are indeed certain circumstances where euthanasia for a human being is appropriate. Obviously the big difference between people and animals is that people can verbalize their desires. How many of you have heard someone approaching old age say "if XYZ ever happens, just pull the plug." Old people sign "DO NOT RESUSCITATE" orders all the time. That's because people can recognize the complexities of life and know sometimes difficult decisions need to be made.

So my point is grow the fuck up Jen, put on your big girl pants, and do the hard things.

Also, Eleanor Roosevelt never said that :18:

11.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    They probably advised to 1) put her down, 2) eye surgery... And she refuses both.

12.     +21   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    If Jen loves Winnie as much as she says she wouldn’t be leaving a sick dog that’s in pain every other week you would want to be with them as much as possible and to comfort them . She is a selfish prick that deserves nothing she infuriates me😤

13.     +17   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I know there are sooooo many things this idiot does but her inability to know ANYTHING about Disney movies and characters, or what anything at the Disney parks are called, while going to Disney 100 times a year and spending $100k (or whatever it is) on it, AND having young children, just blows my mind. :furious:

She. Is. A. Dipshit.

14.     +37   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Winnie’s doing “ok” but Jenny’s a wreck… because of course she’s going to make it about herself. That’s her “main point for sharing”. She’s gotta get that attention and sympathy.

What an asshole.

15.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    What a poor poor analogy of her comparing Winnie to a human who can't use their legs. Winnie IS NOT a human, DUH!

946 replies since 21/4/2023, 23:26   100754 views