Too Old to Haul Gap, Off to Momma’s to Crap, You’re NOT a “Cool Girl” so SHUT Your Droopy-Jowl’d Trap! Pt. 87

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Concern @ 6/6/2023, 08:43 PM) 
    QUOTE (rfjox @ 7/6/2023, 01:51) 
    What video did she talk about "toes"?

And what "Tammy" got a haircut?

Tammy’sAgelessBeauty …
    She posted a pic on IG

Checked it out yesterday. IMO she could have taken another 4.5 inches off. And, why 4.5? Not 5, not 4.25, nope 4.5 Whatever . . .

I must add - at least Tammy still looks pretty, not hard and overdone. Her weight loss is also amazing, looks like she did it the correct way. (?) I am just looking at photos, not reading, nor did I follow the process)

2.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (rfjox @ 6/6/2023, 09:31 PM) 
    I love frosted lipsticks. I always have. They make thin lips look bigger. I can hardly find them anymore because they are not made the same as in the 60s and 70s. They used to use a smooth frost but so many now have a rough glitter flake and I hate that.

I haven't tried that loreal "peach fuzz" because loreal is a bit drying on my lips.

You could put a smidgen of gloss or lip balm on to prevent the dryness. I do this with some of the matte lipsticks I have.

3.     +10   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Is there anything left at Zara she doesn’t have ?
    Radomly putting on clothes doesn’t make a look and she should stay away from ruffles, they look ridiculous on her.

4.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Thread titles?

5.     +8   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Getbackjack @ 6/7/2023, 03:21 PM) 
    It’s just too much.
    Too many outfits that don’t make sense.
    Too many reels.
    Too many hauls.
    It’s quantity over quality.
    Nothing she does is quality. It’s all fast fashion. Very wasteful. I wish everyone that watches her would call her out on the gross display of consumerism. It’s really all too much! It’s not even nice clothing to look at, very tack and cheap looking. She should just hang it up already!

I 100% agree but with Lisa it's all about the :flcvoy01: .

I can imagine how overwhelmed she is with all these ridiculous clothes she buys. No one buys a whole new wardrobe for each season - normal people use what they have and if they purchase something, it's to incorporate with what they already have.

Every year she talks about purchasing the same dress in every color...is she even wearing those clothes now??? What is she actually wearing every day since she never posts that.

All she posts is her modeling all her hauls...if you can even call that modeling lol.

It's just churning, churning, churning. Most people don't want to liver their lives just churning, churning, churning.

6.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Lisa has herself on a treadmill she can't get off of. I do not think the money is flowing like she wants everyone to think it is.

7.     +6   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Isn't the annual Nordstrom sale coming up?

Wonder where this bozo is going to go and what ugly and useless stuff she'll be purchasing this year.

8.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (rfjox @ 7/6/2023, 03:31) 
    I love frosted lipsticks. I always have. They make thin lips look bigger. I can hardly find them anymore because they are not made the same as in the 60s and 70s. They used to use a smooth frost but so many now have a rough glitter flake and I hate that.

I haven't tried that loreal "peach fuzz" because loreal is a bit drying on my lips.

I love L’Oréal peach fuzz I thought I lost mine and just ordered another it’s the perfect shade!

9.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I ordered “peach fuzz” as it looks beautiful. I love a good peach and coral this time of year. I am golden toned and warm shades suit me more.

Another lipstick I got not too long ago that is amazing but is more expensive is “coral kiss” by Charlotte Tilbury. It’s perfect if anyone is looking for a good coral.

Why does Lisa put golden foundation and do yellow hair and then only cool tones of lipstick and eyeshadow? She needs a pearl blonde color with a root and fresh cut with some layers. That long hair makes all her outfits look (dare I say it?) FRUMPY.

I also took a look at Tammy’s haircut. It looks great. I know she is trying to rock her natural gray but golden hair suits her skin tone better.

10.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    All that money spent to look 10 years older than she is! Damn! :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon:

6ACB09F6-8E2C-4B86-BBA6-FA9A30774EBEA31243A6-B84B-4DA1-A8B0-B3CF0B70095210CFB186-8B86-40A4-9952-D9C124DE6240

11.     +13   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    In the first and last pic she looks like she has no teeth and forgot to insert her denture

12.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    My husband thought she was a "fixed up", nipped, tucked, lifted and shifted, seventy-year-old!

13.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She must've had injections on her upper lip lines and they caused her top lip to drop.

Title suggestion:

"Yearning, turning, churning, money she keeps burning. Where she'll stop, no one knows. All dressed up and no where to go."

14.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    If it’s not about the weight loss, why buy ketone strips? Lisa you contradict yourself endlessly.

15.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    In the thumbnail of her new express haul why do her feet look like that of an African American? She would look better bald at this point. Her hair is a nightmare.

909 replies since 25/4/2023, 02:17   83374 views