Too Old to Haul Gap, Off to Momma’s to Crap, You’re NOT a “Cool Girl” so SHUT Your Droopy-Jowl’d Trap! Pt. 87

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Chalky @ 6/1/2023, 07:55 PM) 
    Also it sounds like some really bad writing on the show "Fatal Attraction"...that show looks boring and the line "getting milk from a hardware store" is the dumbest line I have ever heard lol.

The series is lame at best! I view it for about 10 minutes, and then shut the TV off and fall into a deep sleep. Took me over a week to just view one episode! My husband could not be bothered to view it, even with the full on "F" scenes, tits on full view, and her riding the married guy. Bah ha ha!!

2.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Chalky @ 6/1/2023, 07:55 PM) 
    Also it sounds like some really bad writing on the show "Fatal Attraction"...that show looks boring and the line "getting milk from a hardware store" is the dumbest line I have ever heard lol.

Believe it or not, my old therapist said something extremely similar. When discussing my mother and my sadness at the fact that she’ll never change, my therapist said I needed to accept her as is and “don’t go to the Coke machine for orange juice.” She had a point but I’m realizing I could have gotten the same advice from a TV show for a fraction of the thousands I spent.

3.     +6   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I know what you mean. It’s the saying don’t expect an apple to become an orange. People with personality disorders don’t change.

4.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    When I saw the girlie, I thought, “well, who pissed in Lisa’s coffee…I mean Diet Coke.”

If this is what Lisa considers toxic, I’d like to see her response to someone that’s really toxic. None of her examples read toxic.

5.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She had to bring up the mommy groups again. But now she’s calling them toxic. She’ll never get over taking her kids to the birthday parties at ‘homes on the water.’ But it was interesting hearing her basically say she would take it out on John because they didn’t have what those other wives had.

6.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Well, no graduation mentions on her stories or posts.

Lisa keeps slipping up and saying she would get after John when the kids were younger. Like that time he didn’t clean the bathtub and now because she didn’t have a BMW or a home on the worter. I thought they never fight or have ever had one? What a load of BS.

Whatever happened to her mantra that someone is always going to be smarter, richer and better looking? She couldn’t deal with the rich moms and she let it affect her along with her kids. All these videos she posts give further insight to why her children have issues. Lisa has low self esteem along with narcissism.

7.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If Will does have autism, the prospect of a loud, crowded gathering might be too much for him. If not and he wants to go and Lisa doesn’t, well then that’s just rotten. Will is a total mystery so we barely know what kinds of things he likes and if he enjoyed school. I don’t understand why Brooke was always on display and he’s treated like the red-headed stepchild.

8.     +6   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous

27:52 John William Duncan. ;_;

9.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Awe he forgot to look at the camera for his photo.

10.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    No words.
    Screenshot_20230602-0001372

11.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    First of all, good for Will for graduating and walking the stage.

All I heard was a few clapping when they announced his name and no voices or cheering, so who knows if Lisa was there. I don’t get it. I certainly would cheer for my son or anyone I knew up there.

I will say that small clip of Will is how I pictured him with his mannerisms. No smile or eye contact or a pose for a picture. Looks like he just wants out of there. I always thought he was on the spectrum and I still can’t say for certain, but it explains more about the Duncan household.

I hope he got a college acceptance with a dorm somewhere so he can get away from crazy land.

Also, anyone else think naming both your kids first names after yourselves weird?

Edited by Skankhunt - 6/2/2023, 06:56 AM

12.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Omgeeee! Congrats to him for graduating high-school !

BOOOO!! FOR LISA !! The poor kids bite is unbelievable!

Oh but mama got her 💲nose ,eyes,💲lips 💲cheeks,💲teeth,piercing tattoos and God knows whatever else she wanted designer this and that

BUT you couldn't fix this poor baby's bite? SHAME!
    and yes I am assuming she did nothing to fix it bc there is a fix for this ,surgery but treatable! It's way easier if treated earlier but I can see how bad it looks and this was probably noticeable way earlier and not just a year or 3 ago.

13.     +10   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I have so much compassion for Will, he always just seems forlorn to me. Congrats, kiddo.

14.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE skankhunt:
    "Also, anyone else think naming both your kids first names after yourselves weird?"

[It's a old Southern thing and I abhor it.]

QUOTE marymary:
    "Oh but mama got her 💲nose ,eyes,💲lips 💲cheeks,💲teeth,piercing tattoos and God knows whatever else she wanted designer this and that BUT you couldn't fix this poor baby's bite? SHAME! and yes I am assuming she did nothing to fix it bc there is a fix for this ,surgery but treatable! It's way easier if treated earlier but I can see how bad it looks and this was probably noticeable way earlier and not just a year or 3 ago."

[Totally. She has spent tens of thousands on her appearance but spent nothing where she should've.]

15.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 5/31/2023, 08:54 PM) 
    How will we know if they go or not? Lisa lies all the time! Too bad we do not have other mommies here, like we do over on another board - they provide some very detailed info on that YT'er.
    Hello! Salters H gals, come out come out wherever you are!

Maybe Mommies and Mosquitos will go check.

909 replies since 25/4/2023, 02:17   83374 views