Royal Families Pt. 4

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The spokesperson for Dior came out to inform the public that Dior is not considering to sign a contract with Meghan. I suspect she put this rumors out to 'force' Dior to do that. But like previous attempts (Oscars and similar) it didn't work.

I don't know why is this compared with Johnny Deep case. In his case it were the elites who rejected him, the public always loved him. People who never thought to buy men perfumes were buying them to support him. I her case, she had a strong support from elites, but more and more people dislikes her, so she is becoming useless to elites. There is no reason for Dior or any other fashion house to sign with her. Or anyone else.

I would really like for these two to wake up and stop destroying themselves.

2.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (VicV @ 6/20/2023, 03:13 AM) 
    They are finding out the hard way that to make a living outside of the RF is hard work and not easy. If they had stayed in the RF, yes they would have to work, but life would be much easier. They really blew it.

Oh, yes the blew it massively. It looks like RF gave up on them. They are taking the portrait of Harry and William, very nice picture, out of the National Gallery. H&M were not invited to KCIII first officially celebrated birthday. With little or no protests.

3.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Meghan is another Amber Heard. Tom Bower is saying the Sussexes want to recast themselves as Harry and Meghan Spencer after Diana’s side of the family.

4.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Hm, the people from Spotify must be very angry with them. Now there are stories how Meghan wasn't bothered to perform all of the interviews herself. Interviews with the 'less important people' were done with her producers and Meghan questions were recorded separately and added later.

Will there be more stories like this? And what will come out if/when Netflix drops them?

I know it it almost Blasphemy, but I take Tom Bower with a grain of salt. Diana was not wide known as Spencer and if their goal is reinventing themselves as Spencers (who have much more notorious and dark reputation than Windsors) why then taking titles 'prince' and princess' for Archie and Lili? They can't merch 'Spencer'. Maybe someone heard a joke somewhere and took it too seriously.

Also, current Earl of Spencer, Diana's younger brother, doesn't have te best reputation, to say mildly. So why connect with him?

5.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I read that people say she is trying to be Diana so Harry feels like he is rescuing his mother whenever anything happens.

That's twisted.

6.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Harry seems to have some version of the Oedipus Complex.

7.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I’m perplexed by the notion that she’s so powerful/influential that she could force Dior, or any other company to give her a gig. Are they frightened of her? Do they say to themselves, “we’d better have her sign a contract or we’re in deep trouble”? It literally makes no sense.

And if this her strategy and belief in herself , then she’s really suffering from delusions of grandeur. When it all turns out to be a nothing burger, it just makes her look even more desperate and pathetic. I would hope not even she’s that stupid.

8.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MountainHiker11 @ 6/21/2023, 10:21 PM) 
    I read that people say she is trying to be Diana so Harry feels like he is rescuing his mother whenever anything happens.

That's twisted.

That's why despite there being claims he's seen a divorce lawyer, he won't. He lost his mother once, he's not going to lose Meghan

Are they together forever? Who knows, but IF they do part it won't be H saying see ya, and even then probably be the medias fault

9.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Harry has never been faithful to girlfriends. She has never been faithful to her boyfriends. So unless they have an open marriage, they will be divorcing.

10. Sand&Sun

User deleted

Blind item! Confirming a split
    Attached Image
    C609D033-185F-4B59-9F42-161DB47839B3

11.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    It's not really confirming a split...but so much for the "we're like salt and pepper, we move together" which didn't come out long before his book was launched where she was very hands off and not to be seen in the publicity

to give M her credit, she is now moving on with the life-while H is still living in the past grumbling about the media-and if she's signing all these deals on her own, will that leave H a spare yet again, but in his own marriage?

She's going to be out smoozing, he's going to be staying at home with the kids or what exactly? He's not really wanted by any more businesses

12.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Some eye candy Lietenant Colonel Jonny

FB_IMG_1688495431515

13.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Meghan complained about having to dress a certain way whilst she was a working Royal, but then dresses her daughter in the Royal children’s style. Quite ironic rolling out the British prince and princess on the 4th of July.

5C91D028-D7D2-4938-8FA5-64573A8D8E09

14.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Thinking of tiaras:

One of my favorites is the Cambridge Lover’s Knot Tiara, so beautifully worn run by Princess Diana, in the past.

Recent photos showing Princess Catherine wearing the tiara have been published and one is happy to see this exquisite ornament worn so gracefully (and may I say deservedly).

15.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    That tiara is really pretty for sure.

785 replies since 26/4/2023, 18:50   83267 views