DisneyBoundBecauseD**sNotAroundAndIWontExpoundOnTheNewWifeHeFound Pt. 401

« Older   Newer »

1.     +41   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    In a van, across the street from the heart home.

Status
    If their goal is to become a freeloader ugly bitch...
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20230429_075558_Instagram

2.     +34   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Most 40 year old women have cellulite. No one cares. People are much more likely to notice her greasy hair, gray skin, the odor that must accompany 4 hours of daily exercise with only a few showers a week.

3.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (merino wool underwear @ 4/29/2023, 07:16 AM) 
    QUOTE (Gene Is Sis Concert @ 4/28/2023, 05:38 PM) 
    It's really no surprise that this cow insists on wearing moo moo's (pun intended) and thinks it's fashionable. She looks huge and not a single thing she bought is doing her any favors. She’s not a size XS or S on any planet in this galaxy. But we’re the bitches for “body shaming?” She’s the one lying about her clothing size and squeezing that fat ass into too small size clothing; she’s body shaming her damn self in the process. Idiot.

Why is she wearing the stupid belt bag like this? :20130930101758-5e972761: she's the biggest try hard ever! So embarrassing!

CD5B37C7-7F0E-4BAB-A732-8F0F9048CE1D

I WONDER what happened this this bag? I don't remember if we ever saw it again

Screenshot-14169

Where is this video? Youtube? I don't see it. The last one I see is the 10K one...

4.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LateKate @ 4/28/2023, 10:47 PM) 
    You guys, any theories on how the incorrect IG link disappeared from her YouTube “about” info?

I checked yesterday in the am -it was still there so this took place sometime in the afternoon/evening. She's got to be reading here or there's an informer among us.

5.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    QUOTE (Natural Single Mother @ 29/4/2023, 07:17) 
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 29/4/2023, 04:11) 
    The funniest thing about the belt bag is the fact she says she is saving it for when the kids are older and she doesn't need to carry as much stuff... by that time the trend of fanny, I mean belt, bags will be long gone...especially wearing them in the hip hop style athleisure crossbody way.

How dare you! I still rock my fanny packs from the 80s!!!! Long live the fanny pack! Lol!!!

LOL..well I wore Birkenstocks in the 80s…with socks…sooo my time is back too 😂

6.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    The IG link is still directing to @sharewithwonder for me.

I got distracted and ended up on her Pinterest. Interesting how she completely abandoned decorating four years ago.

7.     +32   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Yes, the kids do have someone to look up to for setting goals. Her name is Tensleigh Ross.
    Attached Image
    A55D3275-C882-4A17-AB08-D2C646A2B2F4

8.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (merino wool underwear @ 4/28/2023, 10:16 PM) 
    QUOTE (Gene Is Sis Concert @ 4/28/2023, 05:38 PM) 
    It's really no surprise that this cow insists on wearing moo moo's (pun intended) and thinks it's fashionable. She looks huge and not a single thing she bought is doing her any favors. She’s not a size XS or S on any planet in this galaxy. But we’re the bitches for “body shaming?” She’s the one lying about her clothing size and squeezing that fat ass into too small size clothing; she’s body shaming her damn self in the process. Idiot.

Why is she wearing the stupid belt bag like this? :20130930101758-5e972761: she's the biggest try hard ever! So embarrassing!

CD5B37C7-7F0E-4BAB-A732-8F0F9048CE1D

Screenshot-14169

I went back to see which bag she wore to Disney...
    Screenshot-4461

she must have forgotten about her Disney plaid bag. lol The thing is the Plaid one is the better looking one of the two. I would not be sporting either one but hey if you are at Disney at least go with the one that doesn't look like it belongs to your kids.

9.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (NefariouslyHappiestAlone @ 4/28/2023, 10:48 PM) 
    This dumb bitch thinks she needs a "nicer" option when she is camping alone in her car and drip drying. Dream on Jin.

A $100 tent of fabric dress, no less.

10.     +29   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Um the plaid one is for the holiday season......hello! Robot Jin cannot compute using a holiday specific (in her mind) bag any other time of the year.

11.     +26   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    It's quite a feat, I must admit, that Jen showcases complete self-absorption, lack of style, lack of athletic ability, lack of healthy relationships of ANY kind, lack of care for her own children, lack of work ethic, lack of direction, she's basically just a consumer of all things the way she was when she was caged, but with the added bonus of small humans who she willfully brought into this world, and people take time of their day to tell her that they are proud of her or that she is amazing.

It's one thing when people on reality TV shows claim editing paints them in a different light. Jen is in complete control of what she shows, how she edits, the actual content. And all she shows is consume, waste time, and trying to fill a void that she not only created, but perpetuates.

I want a Q&A with the patrons. What exactly has Jen done that is so impressive? And what is it that you're missing in your own life that makes you find whatever that is, to be so impressive?

What's Paula gonna say? Jen is off enjoying her life? Dude, she's spending Don's money on crap because it distracts her from the fact that she has ZERO relationships and isn't even comfortable IN HER OWN HOME. She has all these followers, literally millions of people live in the Chicagoland area, and she has NOT ONE FRIEND.

12.     +20   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (NefariouslyHappiestAlone @ 4/29/2023, 09:25 AM) 
    Um the plaid one is for the holiday season......hello! Robot Jin cannot compute using a holiday specific (in her mind) bag any other time of the year.

Holiday season Disney cruises only!! 🤖 🤖 🤖

13.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Those TB bags sounded so cheap.

14.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (merino wool underwear @ 29/4/2023, 15:56) 
    QUOTE (merino wool underwear @ 4/28/2023, 10:16 PM) 

Screenshot-14169

I went back to see which bag she wore to Disney...
    Screenshot-4461

she must have forgotten about her Disney plaid bag. lol The thing is the Plaid one is the better looking one of the two. I would not be sporting either one but hey if you are at Disney at least go with the one that doesn't look like it belongs to your kids.

Momentarily off the bag topic; could this lair of hers look any worse???

Macrame City

Every piece of furniture looks like it was turnover from old apartment rentals.

15.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Nefarious Oatly Foam @ 29/4/2023, 06:40) 
    QUOTE (CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob @ 4/28/2023, 07:27 PM) 

Did she buy this piece of crap?

I spent years in the fashion jewelry industry working for a company that had also had a Disney license I can tell you that thing was made in China and likely cost Crislu 15 - $18 bucks to make - tops.

That retail price is so ridiculously inflated due to a premium markup and having to cover licensing fees. 🙄

Just another piece of worthless junk even CC isn't going to want past her 10th birthday.

It was in her haul video on Patreon, and something she'd been wanting for a long time.

930 replies since 28/4/2023, 18:19   102629 views