« Older   Newer »

1.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Land Creature @ 5/1/2023, 05:34 PM) 
    Chinny's idol who has destroyed many marriages still isn't happy.
    Shocking
    Charlatan

www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRwBny42/

What a miserable bitch. No wonder Bertha likes her.

2.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I'm too lazy to double-check, but I think she said- we don't send them to school with fevers (even though, other than that, they seem fine).
    Was the bitch hoping someone would tell her it would be fine to send them to school? If she wasn't afraid of getting caught, I think she would absolutely send them. She was extra gross today.

3.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 5/1/2023, 12:58 PM) 
    QUOTE (Trash Plate @ 1/5/2023, 18:54) 
    If CC got lice, Jen would just shave CC's head. I can't imagine her taking the time to help her.

If Charlotte got lice, she would do nothing except send her to “her father’s” and hope they all get them. It would be so funny if the lice hopped to Chinny’s greasy, sweaty head and hopped back in a milisecond.

My hope would be that if it happens, it happen on a Monday when they've reworked the schedule b/c D&T are out of town and Jen has the kids for the whole week.

4.     +20   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Watching golden girls and rose is saying all of the things she wants to be buried with To which replied “it’s a casket, not a condominium”

5.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    No surprises if she elects to send her infectious children to school. After all, look back at her Disney Covid infestation this winter. You know that the thing that’s most important is whatever she deems to be important.

6.     +19   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (theyrecrackers @ 5/1/2023, 03:33 PM) 
    Super Mom already has worked out over 100 minutes today while her kiddos are under the weather.

Don't question her mothering. She's "doing her best."

7.     +23   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    To me it sounded like Gene was noting that it's school policy to not send kids with even a low fever. When she was saying 'I wish...I wish...'I was honestly expecting her to say she wishes she could send them to school. After all, didn't she once complain that you can't leave your kids in the car while you quickly go in a store because someone would call CPS?
    When the kids are sick, it's all about her. Just like when Don dared to have surgery! It really inconvenienced her.

8.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (UtahFootBath @ 1/5/2023, 18:54) 
    She clearly hates when they stay home because it disrupts her ME time. I really think what she truly wants is to be alone 100% of the time. She is never as happy as when she's alone, unboxing orders or working out. Which is pathetic.
    If I ever have a daughter, I will have special outings with her to show her how much I value spending time with her. I already do that with my son. It is a sin that Jen used to have girl's spa trips with Suzanne and Emily yet has never had a Mommy Daughter day with CC. The most messed up part of it is that I'm sure Tens has had special outings with the girls. They're going to remember who truly loved spending time with them and who resented taking care of them.

You rang? :thumbs-up:

9.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Nothing gets me down more than my baby hurting or not feeling well.

She just doesn’t get it.

Is it possible to establish a secure caregiver attachment 7 years later….?

10.     +78   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    She was on Peloton from 12:38 to 2:45 today. The breaks between classes as she transitioned were 1-3 mins.

That’s over 2 hours not checking on your sick kids, to see if they need anything, water, ice chips for their throat or to see if they haven’t choked on a throat lozenge.

Tell me you’re not totally about yourself 110% of the time without telling me.

11.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    jen really is turning into shrill jill. only gravy never left her.

12.     +20   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Shrill Jill knows how to keep a man ;)

13.     +52   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Tens….babe. If you’re reading this. Go get the kids. They need you. Whip up some chicken soup. Thank God for Tensleigh.

14.     +30   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I can't get over her unhinged rant. Absolutely miserable having the kids for 2 weeks straight. And then absolutely furious they got sick and ruined her plans. She was going to ditch them for an afternoon to go to the ballet with mummy. And now she has to have them all day instead of them going to school. No wonder she's rage riding. *sigh* mothering... 😤

She's getting sooooo close to just flat out admitting she hates being a mother.

15.     +36   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    My 5 year old just had strep and she was miserable for a good 24 hours before her amoxicillin kicked in. I felt terrible I had to work (thankfully from home) and she hung out in my office most of the day and had like 27822 popsicles and those lollipop cough drop things. We played board games on my lunch, per her request, and snuggled on the couch all evening. How does one just workout for 2 hours with 2 sick kids and not even check on them?

930 replies since 28/4/2023, 18:19   102629 views