DisneyBoundBecauseD**sNotAroundAndIWontExpoundOnTheNewWifeHeFound Pt. 401

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 5/2/2023, 09:31 PM) 
    Did that liar tell on herself again? I thought her cruel parents would go on holidays by themselves and leave poor Jen with granny. I guess that’s not quite true then if daddy signed you up for airline miles when you were 4, Jen.

Just another example of how she lies and bends the truth to make others look bad and make herself look like the victim.

Oh, but imagine staying with Grandma Betty. Remember the "episode" when G.B. was packing her condo- it was so sweet, Like Another World, Unlike Jen.

2.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Did she order multiple margarita flights? She seems tipsy after that, for the rest of the video. She's practically passing out by the bed monologue at the end.

3.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    what is the rule about filming on rides at Disney? you can't do that at Cedar Point. they'll kick you right out in some cases. granted she was on a ride meant for children ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4.     +39   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I need her to get a Martini Flight so I can rebrand 😂😂😂😂😂

5.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Aloner Like Jen @ 1/5/2023, 23:37) 
    Turns out that Glennon Doyle isn’t happy? Well knock me over with a feather.

Did this come out somewhere… I stopped following her a long time ago …

6.     +20   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    solo park day. girl, everything you do is solo.

most of my travel also revolves around food, so i won't fault her for that. i have a fave restaurant in nyc that only opens up reservations a month in advance and they go quick, so i have an alarm set for the moment reservations open. :ph34r:
    i'll fault her for thinking a cobb salad of all things is exciting enough to have to remember to try it though.

7.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Slinky Dog is all ages, sometimes the entire train is only adults . You can film almost everything, I think there are only a couple where they announce no videos.

Hey Chinny, it is Trolly CAR, not cart. Most people call it Starbucks anyway. And I go to the parks at least once a week when the weather is in the 90s, when it is cooler, I got 2-3 times. Alone, I have never called it solo, I have never taken myself, I just go. You are far from being the only person by yourself in the parks. Stop acting like you are someone so special, you are just one of the smelly, sweaty, greasy people. Look around and see how you fit in with many.

8.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    all adults on this?! good lord

looks like a bunch of parents and kids on google images. of course Gene had to film the guy next to her too. unnecessary

9.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    OMGGGGG it’s a vlog of her figuring out how to waste time between ride reservations. Boring.

10.     +14   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Ummm. I have planned restaurants to visit and checked out the menus with ideas of what I want to order.. but I've never written the specific meals on a list with my seating area of choice. That's... weird 😂

QUOTE (ColdOne @ 3/5/2023, 17:26) 
    It's hilarious when she acts like she has any other options other than being alone.

That Ross programming runs deep--she thinks she HAS to drink alcohol with every meal 🤖

Her only goal is to eat.

Screenshot_2023-05-03_at_10_0

11.     +31   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Paid $99 to get photos taken with wet hair after she stumbled out of the shower. No make up, no cute outfit, just fugliness.

12.     +32   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    Apparently I've missed a race video. I can't watch those race anymore. I wasn't sure if I wanted to watch this one but...I got these gems out of it.

um, I thought Jin said she doesn't drink anymore. It must be like sugar. LIES!

So happy with NO KIDS!!!! Jin, the forever 5 year old
    ezgif-com-gif-maker
    ezgif-com-gif-maker-5
    YIKES!
    Screenshot-4742
    Screenshot-4798

Wow, I haven't even finished this video but good lord, this is just sad. I think she says WE so she can feel not alone. Get a friend you loser. Hey Jin. I will take your pics if you want. just hit me up when you are at Disneyland. I will gladly cruise on over and snap some photos!

ETA ok, done. This chick is beyond pathetic and boring. I can't with these videos. No WONDER she has no friends and family avoids her like the mold she is.

Loser, party of one...
    ezgif-com-gif-maker-6
    Screenshot-4946

Edited by merino wool underwear - 5/3/2023, 09:38 AM

13.     +37   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    so she has a disney cruise and a disneyland trip planned with her kids....

TAKE YOUR F*CKING KIDS SOMEWHERE ELSE

they are never going to ask to go somewhere else, because they don't know other places EXIST.
    like if she comes to california and only stays in Anaheim i'm going to scream

14.     +22   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Capture your blurry moment. Totally worth the $99
    0A5B7F5D-D1B2-4606-9B33-CD5AB9749179

15.     +37   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I haven’t been to Hollywood Studios since 2013, & I’m just so thankful for Jen’s latest Disney vlog, y’all!

Jen gave me such a good feel for the park & all the new rides. Her narration was wonderful, & she spoke so clearly & enunciated everything so well. All the little sidebars of interesting information & special little tidbits were amazing & so useful!

And such picturesque captures of the park - Jen is very aesthetic & has such an eye for photographic detail.

I love the sweeping camera view of the pictures in the restaurant - it really showcased the restaurant… it was Brown Derby, I think? She made her meal look so appetizing.

And I could tell by the joy in her voice that she was having a lovely, fun day, & everything was fine. She was excited. Not only did she tell us every few seconds - the sparkle in her eyes showed us too!

I mean, my goodness, she’s so adorable, & she just made me so exited for her! I’m so glad she was able to power through all her insecurities & social anxieties & have such a great “solo park” day - she even paid for the pricey “Capture Your Moments” Photopass Photographer to capture her moments. And she very helpfully let us know how much it was!

She’s overcome so much. The 35 year old Jen would never want her picture taken, but, now, the 40 year old Jen? “Take my picture please!”

I mean, wow.

I’m just so proud of her & ALL she’s accomplished. She can run-walk in Disney Races. She can go to the parks solo. She can drink margaritas. She can have her picture taken. That’s, like, a lot. She should pat herself on the back & be so proud.

All that, & she still takes time to notice the turtle, no, I mean 2 turtles!

And did y’all know that she JUST purchased an Annual Pass? And it has a lot of extra benefits. Good for her!!

Such an inspiration for single moms everywhere! And so very relatable!

And, honestly, I really felt like I was there w/ her - especially when she was on the Slinky Dog ride & NOT AT ALL like I was part of the Nicholas Cage & Pedro Pascal Meme.

#sarcasm #somuchsarcasm

Edited by SmoothiesLikeLily - 5/3/2023, 06:28 PM

930 replies since 28/4/2023, 18:19   102629 views