DisneyBoundBecauseD**sNotAroundAndIWontExpoundOnTheNewWifeHeFound Pt. 401

« Older   Newer »

1.     +22   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Taking herself on a Disney cruise for her birthday is a new low. I can see why she was embarrassed. The solo Disney trips are because she hates the kids. From the moment they stepped on the ship she was probably envisioning being there alone without them bothering her. That birthday trip was rid herself of the yucky memories of being there with them. An opportunity to finally experience it her favorite way; not having to consider anyone else's preferences.

2.     +34   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I believe she was on the Disney Dream out of Miami for her birthday weekend and ate at Remy - it was a four night cruise from 26th to 30th.

LRJ also did the same cruise the week before on the Dream and went to Remy and Jen was liking all of her IG posts about it.

The only reason why I don’t think she went on the Wish is that I did both cruises on it that week and dined at Enchante twice that weekend and never saw her - that cheese cart was amazing though 😋😋

3.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (brokenchristmastree @ 4/5/2023, 13:46) 
    I believe she was on the Disney Dream out of Miami for her birthday weekend and ate at Remy - it was a four night cruise from 26th to 30th.

LRJ also did the same cruise the week before on the Dream and went to Remy and Jen was liking all of her IG posts about it.

The only reason why I don’t think she went on the Wish is that I did both cruises on it that week and dined at Enchante twice that weekend and never saw her - that cheese cart was amazing though 😋😋

The TEA, I can’t even

4.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I’m a little behind and just watched the clothing haul. A couple thoughts-the shorts and tanks aren’t horrible, just some basic items you would wear around the house. Nothing to film a haul for, imo. The shorts seemed a little tight. Can’t imagine how comfortable they would be. And how many things is she going to be leaving in her car? It’s the new Utah family vacation home, with a lot less space. She’s going to look like she lives permanently out of her car.

5.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Every time she adds clothes like in the haul I just think literally how many tops do you have please count them on camera.
    She gets what was it 7? per Disney race or race trip, plus all her regular watermelon shirts of yore plus all these fugly new things… she has to have 400 tops. Minimum.

6. BeautifulLittleBonBon
        +14   Like  

User deleted

Subscribing to Photo Pass to Document How I'm Such an Ass Like Jen

7.     +17   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Such a struggling single mother.

I guess she’s going with her brother because she shows 2 tickets and then going alone because she conveniently doesn’t show how many tickets the second time.

3A8AC145-3081-4450-800C-EB45C0F5FE52

8.     +25   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    More concert tickets. I have never seen anyone spend money the way she does. Truly ever.

(I took a break from here because the DisneyRun saga was making me crazy!)

9.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen traveled on the 26th. Does she usually fly in the same day to embark?

Screenshot-2023-05-04-at-9-18-27-AM

10. BeautifulLittleBonBon
        +10   Like  

User deleted

She spends Don's money on herself yet I bet she nickels and dimes him for any expenses she has to make for the kids.

11.     +33   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Why does she need to go see Ed Sheeran twice on back to back nights?

12.     +22   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 4/5/2023, 15:32) 
    Jen traveled on the 26th. Does she usually fly in the same day to embark?

Screenshot-2023-05-04-at-9-18-27-AM

I went back and looked at Peloton. It looks like her travel day was the 25th… early morning meditation and then nothing until a sleep meditation at approximately 11pm. I probably just didn’t see the sleep meditation in real time that night, so didn’t know that she was already in Florida but that definitely looks like a travel day.

Also, I checked the other stats and everything lines up with her being on the Dream. The day she disembarked, nothing until her sleep meditation about 11:15pm and then she was back on the bike the next morning.

13.     +34   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    🏁🏁#BrokenChristmasTreeSERVEDtheBirthdayTea!

14.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 4/5/2023, 15:26) 
    Such a struggling single mother.

I guess she’s going with her brother because she shows 2 tickets and then going alone because she conveniently doesn’t show how many tickets the second time.

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12023888/...45C0F5FE52.jpeg)

These are at two different venues, two different tours/ concerts. Chicago Theatre first night for Subtract Tour, Soldier Field the next night for the Mathematics Tour. Ed Sheeran is pairing up his stadium tour shows this summer with a series of more “intimate” performances at smaller venues, where he'll play his new Subtract album in its entirety. So the two concerts will be different, and she could be taking her brother to both. I'm sure she feels special getting tickets for the Subtract concert, as tickets are harder to get at the smaller venues, and you had to be a part of the “verified fan” presale system.

15.     +21   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Her parenting style is definitely mirroring her own experience. Which doesn’t seem like a fun childhood with your parents being gone all the time. You would think she would want better for her kids.

She’s under the assumption that she’s showing the kids and being an example of how you should take care of yourself and show your kids the importance of “me time” and such, and not getting sucked into losing your identity as a mother. Cool.

But you can also do that by working out 30 minutes a day, taking care of your hair, skin, showering, etc. She’s not showing her kids how to take care of herself as a mom, but how to be extremely selfish, and they will remember how often she was gone, just like she remembers her parents doing.

It’s incredibly sad.

930 replies since 28/4/2023, 18:19   102625 views