DisneyBoundBecauseD**sNotAroundAndIWontExpoundOnTheNewWifeHeFound Pt. 401

« Older   Newer »

1.     +21   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Photopass Jin is hella annoying. Even if she was a supermodel with an amazing personality, it would still be hella annoying. No normal adult spends this much time and energy taking, fawning over and posting pictures of themselves. No one gives a shit or wants to see another adult in a 1000 different poses wearing stupid medals and we esp don’t care about seeing 1000 pics of the same pose with ridiculous looking running dresses and ears on. She’s become such a legend in her own mind, and I would love to know what people in her real life really think about her & her post divorce “lifestyle.” I cannot imagine living a life that literally consists of going on vacations, concerts, shows etc with zero responsibility and unlimited money

2.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 4/5/2023, 22:06) 
    QUOTE (A little North Shore birdie @ 5/4/2023, 03:03 PM) 
    Any bets on her pulling a SURPRISE on TS tix at the 11th hour? Just wait….

My guess is she already bought the tickets and paid top dollar for them. She will act like she got them on some special last minute deal, because she is so very special. She is a lying liar who lies, and I think she is lying (ie, no plans to move in the near future! and "I'm doing a complete overhaul of my office, so I'm packing everything up and putting it back in")

That has certainly crossed my mind. She will need to deploy her ‘shot in the ass with luck’ rationale for pulling the bunsy out of the hat with that one!!

3.     +17   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Agree with y'all re: Taylor Swift tickets. She has them, won't be taking CC....will make up some story about how it just wasn't their weekend with her so she can "avoid" backlash about not taking her daughter.

4.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I’m sure she already has her script written for that one!

5.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    If she went on a cruise solo, did she put up the door decorations on her cabin?

6.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (xphiler4ever @ 4/5/2023, 22:05) 
    She impulse bought a $50,000 car and a $65,000 DVC membership...but $1,300 concert tickets is where she draws the line? LOL.

Because the $1300 concert tickets are in the nosebleed section, and not special enough for her. If she could buy tickets for a closer section, she would probably be ok with paying more than $1300

7.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (It’s Fine…..NOT @ 4/5/2023, 22:16) 
    If she went on a cruise solo, did she put up the door decorations on her cabin?

Maybe she posted the pineapple as she was swinging with Jasper…

8.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I agree-she had stellar tickets she probably paid $7500+ for, but she has to have a reason she wouldn’t part with the DD for a tick for CC or Princess Daaawny.

9.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    FromKaleFartsForD**ToCheeseCartsForOneLikeJen

HavingTheTaylorSwiftGuitarButHidingMyTicketsFromAfarLikeJen

10.     +12   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 5/4/2023, 12:26 PM) 
    This is beyond embarrassing… I hope she keeps doing these on every single solo trip 😆

DD22E512-CD1D-440A-8568-E25DF6871736

What is going on here? What a confused mixture of Disney picture. She's wearing too-big-for-her sunglasses perched on the band of her Pixar mouse ears, a Nemo and friends shirt and she's doing photopass stuff in Galaxy's Edge. You can't tell me with her 50 pr of ears and endless number of shirts, she doesn't have a single Star Wars item?

She looks ridiculous.

11.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    If I were Jen . Thank goodness I’m not I would have planned a Mother daughter trip somewhere special. And one with the kids and her mom and dad. Made wonderful memories together. But not Jen no she has to travel with blue and jasper.

Edited by Connect To Dons Money Like Jen - 5/4/2023, 11:00 PM

12.     +36   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    SingleMotherSingleCruiserSingleLoser #cheesecart

13.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (UtahCabin @ 5/4/2023, 11:32 AM) 
    I can't remember the Bakers who keep saying this, but Jen is really the best cautionary tale ever. In 4 years you go from married with kids and a loving extended family to a 40th birthday celebrated all alone on a Disney cruise ship. Lordeeeeeee.

I think she moves into a murder shack full time in 4 years.

Just about every Past, Present and Future (I predict) Baker has or will have mentioned Gene as a cautionary tale. She's too stupid to learn from her mistakes, but we're not! :celebrating-smiley-emoticon:

QUOTE (A little North Shore birdie @ 5/4/2023, 01:09 PM) 
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 4/5/2023, 22:06) 
    My guess is she already bought the tickets and paid top dollar for them. She will act like she got them on some special last minute deal, because she is so very special. She is a lying liar who lies, and I think she is lying (ie, no plans to move in the near future! and "I'm doing a complete overhaul of my office, so I'm packing everything up and putting it back in")

That has certainly crossed my mind. She will need to deploy her ‘shot in the ass with luck’ rationale for pulling the bunsy out of the hat with that one!!

It also just occurred to me that Tens is taking her girls to T Swifty, so Gene had to go BUY-BUY some concert tickets of her own! :bright-idea-smiley-emoticon:

14.     +15   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    We went to see Olivia Newton-John on her very last tour. There were a ton of dads dressed like John Travolta with the hair and their daughters in 50's poodle skirts or pink lady style jackets. Guy next to us singing Hopelessly Devoted with his daughter. She saved The One I Want towards the end, and the floor was shaking with these people dancing.

I think she's totally missing the boat (no pun intended) for wonderful memories with the kids, and I also think she's saving and savoring and cherishing memories of these performances all for herself, like The Little Mermaid show she missed.

15.     +23   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think she went on a Disney Cruise for her 40th because she didn't know what else to do. At least on a cruise she can distract herself and pretend like she's having the best time ever because it's a Disney Cruise, ffs. If she'd stayed at home for once, she would have had Jill in her ear criticising her and asking her why she had no birthday plans. This way she was able to completely remove herself from reality (again) when any other person would be celebrating the milestone with family and friends.

This is Jen's life now. All she can do is throw money at her sad pathetic situation. But the one thing she can't buy is friends and loved ones that want to spend time with her.

930 replies since 28/4/2023, 18:19   102629 views