GivingFarTooManyFucksAboutStarbucksLikeJen Pt. 403

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She'll give an update Monday on Winnie is what she said.

2.     +23   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Jen has never had a selfless thought cross her tiny brain.

3.     +40   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    So when she shoved Winnie in the bag was her thought process “well she’s basically dead anyway, might as well put the dead weight to use”??

4.     +37   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The immense joy I am getting from seeing Jen so miserable. What a stupid delusional idiot. Winnie should have been put down months ago. It's no one's fault but Jen's that she let the suffering continue until this point. No shit Winnie got worse.

All of this in the Starbucks drive thru. I'm cackling.

I'm only 10 minutes in and this is already video of the year! The Jentertainment never ends!

5.     +20   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SoProudOfMyself @ 5/12/2023, 01:46 PM) 
    Thanks you for being here, appreciate you. "Whereas my real life experiences have recently been quite disappointing in terms of my faith and trust in people my online connections with you restores those." "The community means more to me than you will know or can elaborate on if I'm being quite frank...that's...why. I'm working through that and trying to understand...the disparity of my experiences in person vs not, but there it is."

of course she throws in this extremely vague comment to let us know that people in real life let her down

at this point who is there? mom, dad, brother?

or does she still have some sort of expectation on Don and his family?? is she waiting for a Utah invite? :lol:

Edited by Meow2 - 5/12/2023, 02:27 PM

6.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 12/5/2023, 20:24) 
    So when she shoved Winnie in the bag was her thought process “well she’s basically dead anyway, might as well put the dead weight to use”??

Or "she shouldn't be left alone, and I'm sure not giving up my plans to overexercise."

7.     +65   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    CC forgot her backpack. She's 7, you're her mom. God forbid you take responsibility for anything you tremendous jerk.

8.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Pet communicator? Psychic? Jenny, the party is over and the band has left the building.
    Her talk of "god" is really pissing me off. She's religious, she's not religious, what is it? Do not talk to me about being extremely close to god and asking for this god's help, blah blah blah. I don't know what your religion is, girl. But it's not Christian.
    And I agree, don't be recording your shit in the drive-through. They hear everything. Just like when I worked at the drive-up at the bank. LOL, I heard some wild conversations.
    Nobody is going to know a person's "socioeconomic status" just from being in the drive-up lane. Get over yourself, Jenny. She always has to rub that in our faces.
    Holy crap that Star wars lego set is around $250.00. Oh how she wastes money.
    I hope her pet psychic says that Winnie wants to be released from her pain.
    Wonder if Jill consoled Jenny while they were at lunch?

9.     +19   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I just dove in. Words cannot express. This video is the epitome of psychotic behavior!!

10.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Trash Plate @ 12/5/2023, 19:49) 
    Jen scheduled to put Winnie down on D+T's anniversary but didn't have the cajones to follow through. So it's another two days of sacred space, grace, and popcorn fingers for Winnie. Like two years hasn't been enough.

I’d be willing to bet that Aunt Julie would take Winnie or go with Jen. Don might but Jen wouldn’t ask him, and Jill probably doesn’t care.

11.     +38   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Oh my word. This video is a hot mess.

Unlike Jen, I really do have anxiety, & my feelings/moods are often influenced by the moods of others & whatever I’m watching/reading.

So, during this vlog, I could feel myself getting nervous & anxious & twitchy & sad & second-hand embarrassment & just a a general feeling of unsettled discomfort.

Additionally, I have a senior dog.

So if you have pets or have had pets that you have loved & lost and/or if you’re extra-sensitive or anxious or get feelings of second-hand discomfort easily, skip this one.

And, if Jen cared AT ALL about her patreons, she would have put some kind of disclaimer or warning at the beginning of the video besides her “I’m just really vulnerable in this vlog, so please be kind” statement… but, as usual, it’s only ever all about Jen & her feelings w/ NEVER a consideration for anyone else’s feelings.

This video is just another piece of evidence that Jen literally has no one else in her life - except her camera & she’s delusional enough to have tricked herself into believing the people on the other side of the camera are her real friends.

She did show a bit of self-awareness though when she said she’s trying to figure out the disparity between her trusting feelings toward her patreon community & her distrusting, awkward feelings toward people in her real life.

All that said though -

However, the cynical part of me says that this video is just part of Jen’s manipulative game.

Do I think she’s sad about Winnie? Yes.

Do I think she’s also realized that having a disabled, senior dog is putting a cramp into her traveling life? Yes.

Do I think she’s also self-aware enough to realize it looks bad when she goes jaunting off on yet another trip & leaves Winnie boarded at her vet? Yes.

So, Jen, who has told us before that she’s a really good actress, has to make a really sad video showing herself all upset & crying & sick about Winnie to prove that she is heartbroken & just a mess.

So, that, when she inevitably puts Winnie down, it will be because God told her to & the Animal Communicator (??) told her to & how her heart is just in shambles because Winnie is her angel, her best friend, & has all of Jen’s heart…

And NOT because Jen needs to continue her plans for her summer travel.

DISCLAIMER - Not that I don’t think it’s not Winnie’s time. I do. And it’s really sad. But I’m too jaded when it comes to Jen. And I just don’t believe Jen is doing what’s best for Winnie because it’s what’s best for Winnie. She’s doing what’s best for Winnie, because, ultimately, it’s also what’s best & most convenient for Jen.

Jen’s problem is that, to do what’s best for Winnie & what is most convenient for Jen, is going to mean that Jen is going to have do something really hard & really sad for the 1st time in her life - unless Winnie goes on on her own &, hopefully, at least in Jen’s mind, while in the care of someone else like the vet while she’s being boarded.

Jen doesn’t do hard. Jen doesn’t do uncomfortable. She runs from hard. But, she’s finding out she can’t run from Winnie.

And, Jen, who has NO coping skills is having a really hard time.

Also, as an aside, when she was going on & on about how Winnie has her whole heart… I was thinking, what about CC & Donny, Jen? Do they have even a piece of your heart?

And how inconvenient & selfish of CC & Donny to need breakfast & lunches packed & be driven to school & for CC to forget her backpack on a day when Jen is so sad & vulnerable. I bet your little girl forgot her backpack on purpose, Jen, just to make your day even harder.

12.     +38   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That actually was really hard for me to watch. At the beginning when she’s talking about Winnie, I absolutely *despised* her. Poor Winnie. She’s doing even worse than I thought she was. And Jen all snobby (or snotty or sniveling…whatever) saying she’s her heart and her best friend. HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU LEAVE HER FOR OVER A MONTH THIS YEAR ALONE IF YOU LOVED HER SO MUCH AND SHE’S BEEN DOING AS POORLY AS YOU SAY????!!! What the fuck is wrong with her?! And she carried her in a stupid Disney bag at least twice that we know of. One of the first times Winnie was in that wheelchair thing she let her walk super far, when Winnie wasn’t even used to the thing. That probably exasperated the problems with her front legs. And then she was like…”she’s my first dog.” Bitch….she better be your last dog as well. I swear to god…. I wasn’t sure if I was even going to be able to keep on watching.

But I did. Learned that Wednesdays are usually her “personal day”. I. Can’t. Even. What planet is she on?

And I started feeling bad for her at the end when she was ready to burst into tears and was talking about her disappointment with real people. She seemed so sad. But then I remembered what a shit she has been to that little dog. Poor Winnie.

#freewinnie

(Edit: and how rude she was to her mom. She basically just talked started talking to the camera while Jill was still talking. That’s incredibly rude.)

Edited by TheHairyChild - 5/12/2023, 08:39 PM

13.     +33   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    When it gets to the point that the animal is in constant pain and has no quality of life it is time to let go.

Winnie can no longer walk. She has a poorly eye. She is shoved in the closet when Jenny is home and shoved in a cage at the Vets when she isn't.

Winnie has no quality of life.

Time to let go, Jenny. (Actually months overdue)

14.     +34   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Most of us have had to euthanize pets, the difference between us and Chin is that we did not need an animal psychic, nor words from whomever, if anyone or thing, you pray to to tell us. Responsible pet owners know when their pet is suffering. We suffer the loss so that they do not suffer in pain. Chin is the making Winnie suffer.

15.     +24   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Leaving a yeast trail to rival the yellow brick road

Status
    Anonymous
    I pressed play and wish I hadn't; holding my fur baby extra tight, and promising her I will never let her suffer like this for my own selfishness

944 replies since 12/5/2023, 03:12   99184 views