GivingFarTooManyFucksAboutStarbucksLikeJen Pt. 403

« Older   Newer »

1.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    I have no idea how this lying abusive blob has a platform anymore, all she does is recycle content over and over again. I am glad that CC and Donny have their real parents most of the time.

2.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Miralax @ 5/14/2023, 03:33 PM) 
    QUOTE (LyingLiarWhoLies @ 5/13/2023, 08:55 PM) 
    1000 percent this !!!!!! Who in their right mind would ever if they are in Ten’s place even care of have time too …
    Jenny is bat shit crazy …. Like dateline crazy …. D&T do give to shits about her or the dog …. They are busy with their own lives

That be like saying if Ten’s ex was abusing their cat they had to together that D** should step in and help ???? WTF 😳

Hey, so I didn't articulate my comment like I wanted to. And you're right, my mind has been not great for a long time. I merely meant that PERHAPS Don could mention something to her since she was his dog too at one point. I also acknowledged twice that she would probably do the opposite of whatever well meaning advice she was given because she's stubborn and needs to be right all the time. It's also fair to say the kids probably have mentioned to something to D & T about Winnie's state at some point. So I really don't get all the backlash/snark I'm getting for making comments like every one else does on this board. I thought bakers weren't supposed to go after each other? I'm not one abusing a dog so I don't understand the clutching at pearls response my comments have garnered.

Don 100% should say something to this cow about the way she's treating Winnie, particularly because his children see that treatment and probably talk about it when they are with him. Not that Big Bertha will do anything about it, in fact she'd probably double down about how Winnie is FINE *nostril flare*. But if I were watching my former spouse abuse an animal at the end of its life like this, you can be sure as shit they'd be getting an earful from me about it.

3.     +31   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    DishGate treated me to a wonderful Mother’s Day Brunch this year, but I think I liked where she took me last year better 🤭😉

4.     +30   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    In my new kitchen playing with my new plants in their new planters on my new counters in my new home that D*** bought me

Status
    Anonymous
    I have anxiety and I would never post a video of me crying on the internet. I have dignity for myself. Not sure about Jen though.

5.     +45   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Of course Jen doesn’t consider how the kids would be affected by Winnie’s decline because Winnie is Jen’s dog. Just like the house is hers, the Mickey ears are hers, the Legos are hers. The kids are only supporting characters in her life.

6.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The only time that Jen registers as a minor blip in Don’s brain is when he sees her alimony deducted from his bank account. He DGAF about Winnie, nor is he obligated to.

7.     +18   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Muffin Maker And the DVC membership is hers! Her kids don't pay the dues. :nono:

8.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    She must have the kids today.... I am shocked. No peloton activity, I'm wondering if she made a brunch for her mom and kids. That egg thing would be big for one even when we are talking about Jen. The kids only get mickey mouse waffles or pancakes.

9.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 14/5/2023, 22:28) 
    She must have the kids today.... I am shocked. No peloton activity, I'm wondering if she made a brunch for her mom and kids. That egg thing would be big for one even when we are talking about Jen. The kids only get mickey mouse waffles or pancakes.

When I saw the egg bake, I wondered if her "folks" came over for brunch. According to Jenny, the kids are probably too picky to eat something different like that egg mess.

Edited by CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob - 5/15/2023, 12:11 AM

10.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    I hope she had the kids today; if not, they've been passed back and forth every other day for the past ~10 days.

11.     +15   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (UtahFootBath @ 14/5/2023, 20:12) 
    That video from Friday is probably the closest to what Jen's like in person. Totally unhinged. Crying for herself, knowing she is doing the wrong thing and wanting sympathy for it. Almost in tears over last year's Starbucks debacle. It never crosses her mind that it's weird to want to give free giftcards to strangers yet be stingy when buying things for her own kids. I'm generous! I'm cheap! Furniture is expensive. Here's my extra car! I just spent $1,000 on workout clothes. My kids don't need souvenirs. I'm a budgeting single mom. Surprise! I'm in Italy! Absolutely intolerable.

I stand by that this entire act from Jenny is about the divorce… D&Ts Anv … if she really cared this much about the dog she would not be traveling so much and she certainly would not have been traveling as much as she has since January…. She DOES NOT CARE AN ONCE ABOUT THAT DOG!!!!!

12.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 5/14/2023, 06:10 PM) 
    I hope she had the kids today; if not, they've been passed back and forth every other day for the past ~10 days.

Don’t the kids get picked up every Sunday for church either by Don or his parents? i seem to remember that being the arrangement a few years ago.

13.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    she has the kids and cc's hair looks brushed??? wow colour me shocked.

14.     +35   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Just stopping in to wish a happy Mother’s Day to all the mothers out there except Jen because she hasn’t been one and the bare minimum is not enough.

giphy

15.     +39   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Donny got to celebrate Mother's Day with his mother for the first time in his life??? It's a miracle!

944 replies since 12/5/2023, 03:12   99017 views