50 Shades of Temu pt 53: Vee shops like a billionaire yet doesn't have a dime to spare for some new hair

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Itpaystobesmart @ 5/18/2023, 02:22 AM) 
    QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 18/5/2023, 01:18) 
    If the HOA shot down the pool, I hope that she hived up while typing a letter explaining that they are being sooooooo mean cause she's already bought hamburgers and daycor for her 1st pool party. Then called up Mark to make him also write a 12 page letter explaining that it's really not fair for them to single out his wife cause she's a stay at home mom who has been on maternity leave for 13 years and people are just jealous about it. I also hope he asked if any keyboard cowboys from the bakery contacted them and spread lies cause they're pathetic garbage people who try to ruin everything.

Don't forget about his google lawyer. 😬

Itpaystobesmart

Found some footage of Vee & Marky Mark leaving the office of the Google, Google & Google Law Firm

giphy

2. Craftgirl818
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 18/5/2023, 05:14) 
    QUOTE (Itpaystobesmart @ 5/18/2023, 02:22 AM) 
    Don't forget about his google lawyer. 😬

Itpaystobesmart

Found some footage of Vee & Marky Mark leaving the office of the Google, Google & Google Law Firm

giphy

Haha the one in the pink shorts could go for either one 🤣

3.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Licking a salt block & giving myself grace.

Status
    :saying-a-prayer-smiley-emoticon :saying-a-prayer-smiley-emoticon :saying-a-prayer-smiley-emoticon
    QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 5/18/2023, 01:18 AM) 
    QUOTE (Amkytay @ 5/18/2023, 12:47 AM) 
    Wait is Daryl still around or is that why fiddy went back to work ?
    Maybe he left her ??

And yeah I haven’t seen lemon in a couple days at least on Instagram .
    My bets are the pool ain’t happening .
    The road trip is cut short or ain’t happening …..
    something is going on obviously .
    🙄

If the HOA shot down the pool, I hope that she hived up while typing a letter explaining that they are being sooooooo mean cause she's already bought hamburgers and daycor for her 1st pool party. Then called up Mark to make him also write a 12 page letter explaining that it's really not fair for them to single out his wife cause she's a stay at home mom who has been on maternity leave for 13 years and people are just jealous about it. I also hope he asked if any keyboard cowboys from the bakery contacted them and spread lies cause they're pathetic garbage people who try to ruin everything.

4.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Does anyone know the departure date of Vee's 17 day road trip?

5.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She said they were celebrating Paige’s bday in June with her instead of on her actual bday in July. So…sometime in June i would suspect.

She’s pulling a 50 by disappearing without explanation.

Then these people wonder why no one takes them seriously when they call YouTube a JOB. Because if i just disappeared from showing up at the hospital without an ounce of explaining ….i would be fired. I can’t cross my arms and say “it’s none of their business where i was”. If i want to keep my job, yes i do owe my employer an explanation. Vee doesn’t see it this way. So that is why no one will ever say she “works” with YouTube.

6.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Guess her back is still out. Be prepared for food delivery, grocery delivery and piles of laundry to catch up on. Because she couldn't possibly eat out of her freezer hoard or have one of her three able bodied kids help with laundry.

7.     +12   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    How can a person with that touchy of a back sit in a car for 17 days? I'm still thinking the trip is getting cut by a good amount of days due to low cash.

8.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Another good point ! An adult traveling alone not knowing when their back is going to give out ?!?
    Who would do that !?!
    I still am betting on the road trip not happening or being very delayed and changed so she’s not on the road for 17 days .

I also bet there is no great inground pool coming …….

Which is another so stupid thing …. What kids want to leave their new pets and backyard pool for a few weeks ?!! Those would be huge for my kids and keep them content most of the summer … no way would I plan to take them away from it all for a road trip with just me …. It’s all so stupid …. Nothing is going to happen as she went on and on about for months … it’s just a matter of waiting and watching to see what unfolds next …..

9.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Even if they got approved and could pay for an inground pool it wouldn’t be done this summer.

10.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    We often drive 6 hours to visit family…. Even that is awful! So uncomfortable and you need the day to recover if you are driving! 17 days is insane, but of course lemon hasn’t thought that far in advance. All rainbows and sunshine in her head! Plus add that on to not sleeping in your own bed, going from room to room…. This will fail miserably!

11.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (HangryandCranky @ 5/18/2023, 05:12 PM) 
    How can a person with that touchy of a back sit in a car for 17 days? I'm still thinking the trip is getting cut by a good amount of days due to low cash.

I doubt her back is that touchy she just uses it as an excuse to lay around and it is probably in retaliation for something Mark said. She did something similar when they were going to budget or something.

12.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her back is never a problem when she wants to do something she enjoys. It's only out when she has unhappy things happen to her, like the pets being sick, she has to budget, etc. But 17 days driving could give her actual real issues with her back or deep vein thrombosis or something. She's not the healthiest by any means.

13.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    We need to start documenting when her back goes out. Day after Mother's Day, day after budget is made, day before Concert with 50 ....

14.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    🥴🥴🥴🥴
    Attached Image
    1631C78B-6F6B-4211-B039-3B259E6C392B

15.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group