50 Shades of Temu pt 53: Vee shops like a billionaire yet doesn't have a dime to spare for some new hair

« Older   Newer »

1. Craftgirl818
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (StarGazer 89 @ 3/6/2023, 00:11) 
    Poor Rose is never going to make it in the outside world if Vanessa keeps coddling her and laughing at her when she quits an activity.
    I don’t understand why they didn’t just fly to their destination. It would make things so much easier.

Right?! Heck they could even take the train...the girls would probably like that

2.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Those kids need parents that parent not these morons that let the kids make all their decisions. If she’s so terrified of everything get her some help/ therapy if you can’t tackle it. Of all the dumb things lemon does, in my opinion this is the worst.

3.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yesyerdays estimate:
    Wafflehouse $35
    Gas $41
    TGIF Fridays $45
    More gas $42
    Walmart ~ $200
    $363 plus:
    Air B&B
    Flight for Buhrice and MM

4.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    We should add on the price of the training facility for Oliver for each day. The boarding is probably around $40/day. I’m not sure about the training. But the boarding alone for 17 days would be around $700+. So probably another $500+ for training depending on the package she picked. In total Oliver will cost probably around $1500 to be away for 17 days

Also….it was only day 4 and they are in NY. I am no “drive across the country expert” but doesn’t that seem like a serious amount of mileage to cover considering they have stopped to do museums, parks, shopping, junk eating and sleeping?

5.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Wow this looks like crap. Do we think she's going inside these gas stations for drinks and snacks or do they still have snacks and drinks from Bucees?
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20230603_100757_Instagram

6.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Why is Rose afraid of horseback riding? Maybe because I grew up around horses I find that odd. Get her up in a saddle and she will be fine! So lemon missed out building a memory with Pearl because Rose had a tantrum?

I agree, to many miles in 4 days seeing they stopped for museums/horseback riding/dinners/lunches.

7.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Dontdothat @ 3/6/2023, 16:11) 
    Wow this looks like crap. Do we think she's going inside these gas stations for drinks and snacks or do they still have snacks and drinks from Bucees?

Hey! Don’t diss the Waffle House breakfast 😁it’s an institution…..😂

8.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    How many states has she driven through…. Tons of different cultures And everything is Dairy Queen chicken fingers and TGIFridays??? Isn’t part of the fun of a road trip to experience all the different states and what those states are famous for? They are in NY and go to TGIFridays??? 🙄🙄

9.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    It always astounds me how busy the Cheesecake Factory in Waikiki was when we lived there. There’s so much yummy local food there to eat but Cheesecake Factory slammed with tourists all the time.

10.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bama Girl @ 3/6/2023, 17:09) 
    QUOTE (Dontdothat @ 3/6/2023, 16:11) 

Hey! Don’t diss the Waffle House breakfast 😁it’s an institution…..😂

Maybe in my 20's now I just can't eat like that. I can't eat big heavy portions of food or greasy food.

QUOTE (Amp74 @ 3/6/2023, 18:09) 
    It always astounds me how busy the Cheesecake Factory in Waikiki was when we lived there. There’s so much yummy local food there to eat but Cheesecake Factory slammed with tourists all the time.

We don't have one here. We ate at one out of town once. It has a huge menu with plenty of options but mostly overhyped. We usually find local spots to eat at when we are out of town.

11.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I bet they are going to eat out the entire time while Mark and Bryce are there. I see no meal stuff in her cart just the usual beverages and snacks.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20230603_100841_Instagram

12.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    So between Kentucky and New York they did nothing other than food? Wow. That’s dumb.

What’s the point of Mark and Bryce coming later then? Probably couldn’t fit them in the car with all the snacks and Paige’s stuff.

Also based upon how they are going, they are 100% up in Niagara area now since they drove through just a bit of Pennsylvania.

13.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I live near Niagara Falls, I wonder if I’ll see them out in the wild lol

14.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm pretty sure that was the plan to get an air b&b in Niagara and celebrate with Paige, Buhruce and MM. I wonder if Lem and the girls with drive back and visit Paige wherever she is living now.

15.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    It’s annoying af that they are traveling to these new places and only eating fast food and chain restaurants. Try something new!! Oh, but wait. That might upset toddler Rose. Lemon is doing her a serious disservice treating her like an infant. Failure to launch in 3…2….1…

934 replies since 16/5/2023, 18:09   58731 views