50 Shades of Temu pt 53: Vee shops like a billionaire yet doesn't have a dime to spare for some new hair

« Older   Newer »

1.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Imagine your newly turned 18 year old daughter who home schooled herself, and barely left her room, moves across the country to live with a guy who she met online. Nightmare.

Also. I know absolutely nothing about the home school rules. So inform me. Can you pull your child ….who potentially has special needs …out of public school, and allow them to home school themselves without any formal assistance?

2.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Sunshine the answer is basically yes. It varies by state though. The Christian homeschooling movement spent/spends a lot of time trying to get legislation to homeschool without rules and it works in some places.

In Hawaii I homeschooled and all I had to do was send a letter to the local principal at the school my son would have attended and they signed it and sent it back. I used an actual curriculum, added extra books to read and administered end of year tests bc I cared about by sons education . He also participated in Special Olympics. But the only thing I was required to do was send that letter and end of year testing in certain grades.

When we moved back to NC and back ti public school I had extensive records of his grades on every assignment and they were shocked Id kept records that detailed.

3.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Lemon spent over $800 yesterday on a boat tour at Niagara. Then went to the aquarium and ate out at the Rainforest Cafe.

Definitely over $1000 day

Reminder. He is the only source of income and he’s an accountant.

This is not normal

4.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Of course each of the girls got a new Niagara Falls hoodie. I get T-shirt’s, but hoodies are so much more expensive. Plus they live in Texas. How many hoodies do they need?

And how does Lemon and the girls have soooo much laundry? I could understand one load after a few days, but two? And probably one more…..

5.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 5/6/2023, 14:23) 
    Lemon spent over $800 yesterday on a boat tour at Niagara. Then went to the aquarium and ate out at the Rainforest Cafe.

Definitely over $1000 day

Reminder. He is the only source of income and he’s an accountant.

This is not normal

At least they are doing fun stuff. The Maid of the Mist and the Cave Tours are actually pretty cool. The aquarium is pretty small though. They actually got outside for once.

6.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Yeah I think we all agree no way could marky be making this much money . If I blew my husbands money like that I am positive he would start to make sure I didn’t have access to his paychecks weekly . I really can’t see anyone being ok with all their money being spent in a flash …
    It’s just mind blowing …. No way in hell would I be stopping at outlets to spend money before our 17 day trip … also I would Hardley be eating out or shopping for non essentials at all in the months before our big expensive road trip . It doesn’t mean you’re poor … it’s just being smart with money ..
    I honestly don’t know anyone who just spends and spends and spends on going out to eat and shopping every single week ….
    If people are well off … they put their hard earned money to good use .
    No way could they keep up with credit card bills for all this stuff either .
    It’s like they have a money tree 🤣or some how some other way money is constantly coming in ….

7.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She doesn’t even buy anything useful or pay for kids activities. Just junk food and plastic junk

8.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Soooo who wants to start taking bets…. Now that the grand plans will be over, will the kids be back in public school come this new school year?? Part of me says no because then she would have to go back to doing the drop offs and pick ups. She’s too lazy for that.

What does everyone think?

9.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (50 Hidey Holes @ 6/5/2023, 03:44 PM) 
    Soooo who wants to start taking bets…. Now that the grand plans will be over, will the kids be back in public school come this new school year?? Part of me says no because then she would have to go back to doing the drop offs and pick ups. She’s too lazy for that.

What does everyone think?

I bet she keeps them out. She loves not having to move in the morning and get them functioning. They can sleep until noon and she can relax with her Hallmark movies instead of going to school.

10.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I think now that home schooling is so “ easy “ she will keep them out for sure .
    Why would she want to deal with the schools schedule interfering with their lives if she can make things easier by simply home schooling them ?!? 🙄
    And it’s already June
    Once again why on earth did she ever talk about their pool they are getting this year ?
    Of course people will wonder when the hell it’s coming in summer of 2023 like she said it was . Wouldn’t it be a great time for them to dig when they are gone for a couple weeks ?

11.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Pool. That's the funniest thing I've heard today.

12.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    It’s mathematically impossible for them to have any money saved for this 17 days of hemorrhaging cash. She blows anything they can possibly have left after Tim pays the required bills. So they absolutely must just be whipping out the credit card Everytime they do something . Fools

How many things did she buy for the imaginary pool in her head.

13.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I definitely agree with the consensus she will keep them out so she doesn’t have to deal will them and waking up/ driving them. She has it made- just throw a computer in front of them and she can be on her merry way. Apparently they are old enough to stay home alone so she can do all of her shopping still. I just wonder about the social lives of these kids not being involved in any sports or home school groups…. We know lemon is a hermit herself with no social skills. Ugh

14.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    At dollar tree buying supplies to make a flow chart of Kisha's men

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 3/6/2023, 08:55) 
    We should add on the price of the training facility for Oliver for each day. The boarding is probably around $40/day. I’m not sure about the training. But the boarding alone for 17 days would be around $700+. So probably another $500+ for training depending on the package she picked. In total Oliver will cost probably around $1500 to be away for 17 days

Also….it was only day 4 and they are in NY. I am no “drive across the country expert” but doesn’t that seem like a serious amount of mileage to cover considering they have stopped to do museums, parks, shopping, junk eating and sleeping?

Yes, was coming her to say this as well, that dog facility is very new & very nice. IF it's the one I think it is by the looks of her IG pic of him, Pet Paradise, we took our pup there once, not cheap!

15.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I bet Oliver will be very sad when the Lemons get home. He's probably getting lots of attention, exercise and activity that he is highly unlikely to get from the lazy Lemons.

934 replies since 16/5/2023, 18:09   58731 views