« Older   Newer »

1.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    She just cleared out her purse and stuck a receipt in as there is literally nothing happening in her day. It's very telling. A photo of her Peleton screen to fill another gap. Really really desperate for content.

That guy she's paying for training advice must know he's got a weird one with bad food habits. I bet she never mentioned the 4 serving cake she eats weekly at this point. Or the pantry full of chocolate subscription or the 3 Advent calendars or the cookies....

2.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Still catching up but I'm gonna applaud who ever finally intervened and put a stop to those kids being plastered all over the internet.

3.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I’m so behind but she is such a loser that’s all I have to say period 😜

4.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don’t know why she absolutely insists on doing these “it’s all about me” “scrapbooks” that she rushes on and puts inane things like a receipt into that she knows she will never ever go back to look at again. She has even admitted this at some point but this is coming from the woman who owned several poop journals so… I guess the bar is really really low. As has been said so many times before, all these are a waste that will be thrown out after she’s gone. Anything to fill your days and delude yourself though, right Jen?

5.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Just watched the scrap with me and take back my earlier comment that the album looked disposable and only for show. She invested a lot more time and effort than I saw in the pictures posted here.

My biggest takeaway was learning of The Simplified Planner (thank you, Bakers, for mentioning the Target collab). I wasn’t familiar with her. But lo and behold, I’ve been using her planner that I purchased earlier this year at Target. Nice planner! Highly recommend :thumbs-up:

6.     +24   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I just mailed off a scrapbook I made for my brother’s 75th birthday in June. Our aunt was an amateur photographer with a darkroom in her basement and I mostly used photos she took. The scrapbook turned out beautifully and I can’t wait to hear my brother’s reaction. I have a distinctive style - simple and clean with journaling and a limited color palette. I didn’t use any chipboard, quotes, stickers, plastic discs, staples, red line tape, etc. and it never occurred to me to film the process. 🙃

7.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    wow what an ugly pile of shite that will be in landfill within years

has she mentioned keeping all her old journals and scrapbook projects from years gone by? if she finished any :10:

8.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (AcademyAwardWinningActress @ 20/5/2023, 01:04) 
    I haven’t watched the video yet, but from the photos posted here, the pages she created look rushed and uninspired. It feels like the entire project was performative and this is not a scrapbook she will keep or hold onto. She needed content so she pulled this together for the sole purpose of filming something.

I agree... I think the once-a-week Patreon video is causing her bother because she has to come up with content. It's often a vlog but she does nothing all day so there's only so many of them she can do.

9.     +30   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    It’s a sad commentary on society that hundreds of people will pay a woman who has made it clear that she’s a vapid, self-absorbed, lazy, depressed when she has responsibilities, hates her kids, is inconvenienced by her dog being a living thing, $5 a month to watch her not even half ass a “scrapbook”, messy, unfinished, and shallow.

And they praise her for it.

10.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    She’s never truly happy, so looking back at it she’ll either be reading lies, or she’ll be reminded of all her negative feelings. Why in the world would you want to do that to yourself?
    Beyond the feelings part, does she really need to remind herself years from now that she went grocery shopping, ate dinner and exercised? Is she afraid she’ll forget she did those things? What a sad commentary on her life.

11.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Narcissism101 @ 20/5/2023, 13:44) 
    She’s never truly happy, so looking back at it she’ll either be reading lies, or she’ll be reminded of all her negative feelings. Why in the world would you want to do that to yourself?
    Beyond the feelings part, does she really need to remind herself years from now that she went grocery shopping, ate dinner and exercised? Is she afraid she’ll forget she did those things? What a sad commentary on her life.

That’s always been my frustration with her scrapbooks in general. They are either lies, vague, or a bunch of flowery nonsense that doesn’t actually say anything.

And she clearly doesn’t like doing it, because she’s always behind and talking about how she doesn’t have time.

It’s probably not that she doesn’t have time, it’s that she’s psychologically avoiding. Which is what she’s prone to do in general.

All those December Daily things, especially the year they were separated, not a word in there about the separation or the struggle to navigate that or anything REAL. Just a bunch of show off “life is so magical.”

12.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Solo camping in Florida, an area crawling—literally!—with alligators. Smart! :rolleyes:

13.     +21   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Tensleigh's garden tip toeing through the tulips watered with Jen's tears

Status
    QUOTE (merino wool underwear @ 5/20/2023, 01:11 AM) 
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 5/19/2023, 01:53 PM) 
    Warden Jen provides 2 carby meals (noodles and hot dogs?), a shared bath, and a full-sun bedtime. That's IT!

I'm sorry, WHAT!??? she is still forcing them to take a bath together? Last year she said CC was no longer wanting to do that and wanting her privacy in the bathroom.

JIN!! get over whatever childhood issues you clearly have with your own brother. You were 9 years younger than him and you don't have a thing in common. STOP forcing your kids to make up for what you lacked in a sibling relationship.

She is such a shitty Birth hag. I hope Tens has more influence over the kids than this freak

I didn't realize the kids were still bathing together. At 7 and 5, that's odd. At 7 and 5 after one has already expressed a desire to have privacy in the bathroom is inexcusable.

14.     +24   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I think the scrapbooking is a way for Jen to create an alternate reality in which her actual life, which she created and is miserable, doesn’t exist. She thinks that trying to showcase the minutiae of Whole Foods receipts conceals (in her mind) the fact that she lives a very dull life all alone, and is miserable.

15.     +50   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Tens just one-upped Gene’s broccoli eggs😻

884 replies since 17/5/2023, 16:14   109197 views