I’mNotSettingWinnieFreeThisIsAllAboutMeLikeJen Pt. 404

« Older   Newer »

1.     +70   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She’s probably already deleted this, I forgot to post it earlier.

Ouch 🤣

FBB5CD97-1D93-4145-8B6A-AF0078D2A531

2.     +17   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    All these idiots blowing smoke up Gene’s wide load ass are just as pathetic as she is. And if they actually think she’s brave, courageous, inspiring, vibrant, etc., then their standards are way too low for my taste. I guess it tracks though

3.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 5/20/2023, 09:25 PM) 
    I've never understood the appeal of travel scrapbooking WHILE travelling? These little notebooks like the one above and the one Jen uses while she travels are designed for that. I always thought they looked chaotic and unappealing. I guess it's a way of documenting SOMETHING before returning home and life taking over.

One of the more laughable moments of Jen's video was her stating how great it felt to sit down and get to her scrapbooking and how it reminded her how important HOBBIES are. I was like, Jen....YOUR WHOLE LIFE IS A HOBBY!

Let's be real...
    exercise for running
    exercise for 29029 events
    peloton devotee
    Disney travel
    camping travel
    Roadtripping in Blue
    Concerts
    Ballet
    Theatre
    Collecting various items for your Whim Of The Season
    EVERYTHING YOU DO IS A HOBBY. How is it not?

I do travel journaling like this one. But I always do it after we're back from the trip since we're too busy having fun while traveling to have the time for it. My family LOVES looking at it to remind themselves of our trips. It's kind of fun to sit with them and hear them retell what they remember or what made impression on them from each trip. It does end up looking a bit messy, but the visual aspect of it makes it more appealing that just reading a story about the trip, and more likely to browse through it, like a picture album.
    I don't think I would ever do it if I it was just me traveling or if they didn't care about looking at it after.

4.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gene Is Sis Concert @ 20/5/2023, 21:39) 
    All these idiots blowing smoke up Gene’s wide load ass are just as pathetic as she is. And if they actually think she’s brave, courageous, inspiring, vibrant, etc., then their standards are way too low for my taste. I guess it tracks though

Like goes to like…

5.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    My mom had a pocket spiral notebook from Dollar Tree. Eveynight while she was going over the money, she would write what we did and antidotes from the day. It took maybe 5-10 mins a night. When she scrapbooked, she would use that to make a couple of sentences per day.

6.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Agressive Brusher @ 5/20/2023, 02:00 AM) 
    QUOTE (Nefarious Oatly Foam @ 20/5/2023, 01:51) 
    Yes! In the summer, out of nowhere, my dad would say "Let's go for a ride to get ice cream" and we'd all head off in the car after dinner just before dark to get our cones and take a stroll thru town. Some of the smallest things are unforgettable and the cherished memories. Those poor kids got the short end of the stick when it comes to moms. 😥

Same here, except it was snowballs. I also have a very vivid memory of Leslie Ann Warren’s Cinderella coming on tv and my mom made apple turnovers covered with powdered sugar. I think I was seven. Those kids will never have that.

Oh, me too! You just made me so nostalgic.. We had Pepperidge Farm Turnovers with vanilla ice cream-- so exciting.

7.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 5/20/2023, 05:55 PM) 
    Same here, except it was snowballs. I also have a very vivid memory of Leslie Ann Warren’s Cinderella coming on tv and my mom made apple turnovers covered with powdered sugar. I think I was seven. Those kids will never have that.

Oh, me too! You just made me so nostalgic.. We had Pepperidge Farm Turnovers with vanilla ice cream-- so exciting.

It might sound like I'm making it up but I read, at the time (1965?), in either TV guide or the local newspaper an article about Cinderella and Lesley Ann Warren. I'm paraphrasing but the key theme of the article was how unusually big her eyes were. In a beautiful way. I agreed. I think I was 7 or 8 too. Bizarre topic for the piece, huh?

8.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    ^ Something was mesmerizing about Lesley Ann as a little girl. And, back then, you had to wait all year for that one special night.

9.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Tensleigh's garden tip toeing through the tulips watered with Jen's tears

Status
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 5/20/2023, 11:55 PM) 

www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6S-4RiJOHY

There was an episode of General Hospital when Stuart Damon sang this song for the Nurses' Ball. Brought back so many memories!

10.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KittyOfLeisure @ 21/5/2023, 00:06) 
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 5/20/2023, 05:55 PM) 

It might sound like I'm making it up but I read, at the time (1965?), in either TV guide or the local newspaper an article about Cinderella and Lesley Ann Warren. I'm paraphrasing but the key theme of the article was how unusually big her eyes were. In a beautiful way. I agreed. I think I was 7 or 8 too. Bizarre topic for the piece, huh?

That’s funny because my brother in law always thought my sister and I had Chron’s disease because our eyes were so big.

11.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I was at Michaels looking for a few holiday themed items as I'm bringing in some treats to work. Thought of Tens/Dons upcoming party and I imagine the glee of no spinach squares. Wonder if aside from Don's stuff if they vary the menu.Tens will probably make something from her garden as well.

I imagine they have friends over as well as family. It's not just a Ross family event. Probably a huge crowd, pool in heavy use.

And then there's Chinny who we guess will be out of town since she's not part of that crowd. Her forever family dumped her.

12.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SweetSouthernComfort @ 5/21/2023, 12:19 AM) 
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 5/20/2023, 11:55 PM) 
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6S-4RiJOHY

There was an episode of General Hospital when Stuart Damon sang this song for the Nurses' Ball. Brought back so many memories!

Aww! I remember that. Back when the Nurse’s Ball was amazing!

13.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SeasonalWinnieBows @ 21/5/2023, 01:43) 
    I was at Michaels looking for a few holiday themed items as I'm bringing in some treats to work. Thought of Tens/Dons upcoming party and I imagine the glee of no spinach squares. Wonder if aside from Don's stuff if they vary the menu.Tens will probably make something from her garden as well.

I imagine they have friends over as well as family. It's not just a Ross family event. Probably a huge crowd, pool in heavy use.

And then there's Chinny who we guess will be out of town since she's not part of that crowd. Her forever family dumped her.

Those kids will grow up bstshit crazy by being peddled back and forth like pendulum between two extreme opposite household. Don's place has continuous flow of visitors, friends and family plus crowded with 5 kids, nannie etc staff. Jinny's place is deserted like a cemetery at middle of night with a dying dog as only living thing (which will soon be dead) apart from their maniac, mental patient baby sitter. No amount of therapy will fix those kids.

14.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Any Peloton activity today?

15.     +28   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Her Peloton activity has been odd since she was on the bike/a bike on Thursday.

It’s hard to catch if she’s traveling just looking at the stats because she’s probably in the same time zone as home.

She only did a sleep meditation yesterday and nothing yet today.

I think she’s either traveling or something significant has happened with Winnie. No way she’s home for 2 days and doesn’t use her tread and bike, or even run outside.

She conveniently also said in the update that she would probably be taking an Instagram break this weekend and only posting about her video.

This sneaky little miss is up to something. My vote is still that she’s left Winnie to travel and maybe it’s just a shorter trip.

I don’t know. I just like trying to catch out liars 😂

884 replies since 17/5/2023, 16:14   109205 views