This poll is closed (Voters: 320)

WinniesGoneToEternalGloryButHowWillHerOwnerSpinTheStoryLikeJen Pt. 405

« Older   Newer »

1.     +43   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    She put Kill Winnie in her planner and one day we will find it during a plan with me video.

2.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 24/5/2023, 04:17) 
    QUOTE (Oatley @ 5/24/2023, 04:06 AM) 
    WOW. So indeed like I assumed, she pre-recorded the update from her home before Winnie was actually dead, scheduled to put Winnie down, left Winnie to vet to be killed and took off? Even when I assumed that could be the case, I did not quite believe anybody can actually do that to a dog they had 13 years. Wow, just wow. At this point, I think she is mentally disnaksnced in a way that could be dangerous for others. Like she could intentionally poison her kids and sit down and make a video with fake tears on how she is devastated about their death, rather than calling 911, when they actually did not die yet ... abd wait calmly for them to die.

But, what makes you sure Winnie didn't die, then she recorded, then traveled? If she pre-recorded, she is diabolical. i am in a denial stupor tonight

She did not return to Chicago. She went to Colorado straight from Texas or wherever. So it has to be pre-recorded. She could not be bothered to be present while Winnie gets killed by the vet. Thus, the "reassuring" talk with the vet (mentioned on previous update). It also explains why her emotions and tears both look so fake while announcing the death, because Winnie wasn't dead at the time. It's like those murder mysteries creating alibi. She is a psycho at this point. I fear about the safety of those kids. She can do something awful to them to get back at Don.

3.     +24   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Wow did she have to edit out Winnie's cries? Or was she locked in the closet? "I'm not dead yet bitch!"

4.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    across from the guardrail, infested with mold

Status
    IMO? No post because she wants the supply that comes with the headpats, but is hiking so can’t moderate comments all day.

5.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I have been through many shocking Jen episodes, but this comes close to Everest heights of evil. Pre-recording a death announcement has me freaked out. I just need to calm the fuck down. :sleazy_smiley_emoticon:

6.     +17   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    CAg7Oxo

7.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    I'm still in the camp she put her down Thursday and shot the update the same day, then left for her trip on Friday. Whether she stayed for the putting down, who knows. If she ever comes out with the details we'll be able to tell if she's lying. I would just love to know how she finagled such a long trip away from the kids. It's the end of the school year with tons of activities as well.

8.     +17   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So it wasn't phantom water stand clicking??

9.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Waiting for the Pirate PoPo to beat down my door and press charges. Still waiting...

Status
    QUOTE (D**'sGlowUp @ 5/24/2023, 03:02 AM) 
    Noted.

IMG_0685_0

I skipped part of the thread, but are you telling me this bitch is in Colorado right now? :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon: I thought I smelled something funky off in the distance.

10.     +30   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Analysis team to your stations!

11.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 24/5/2023, 04:29) 
    I have been through many shocking Jen episodes, but this comes close to Everest heights of evil. Pre-recording a death announcement has me freaked out. I just need to calm the fuck down. :sleazy_smiley_emoticon:

She is not well. She is mentally disbalanced in a dangerous way that anything and anyone that does not serve her purpose or go with the flow of her narrative, she can remove them by literally killing them and try and find a way to fit the death into her narrative.

12.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think she booked a euthanasia appointment at her convenience, right before her next trip. That's what she's trying to hide. She finally decided to put Winnie out of her misery, but of course had to do it when it worked for her. She killed Winnie, filmed that update, then took off.

She comes off as a psychotic heartless monster regardless. I also think she knew this was coming, hence the social media break announcement. She was planning to go into hiding. She only did the Patreon update because that's her WORK and she doesn't want to disappear and have people cancel.

13.     +35   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 24/5/2023, 04:32) 
    I'm still in the camp she put her down Thursday and shot the update the same day, then left for her trip on Friday. Whether she stayed for the putting down, who knows. If she ever comes out with the details we'll be able to tell if she's lying. I would just love to know how she finagled such a long trip away from the kids. It's the end of the school year with tons of activities as well.

this is what I think too. it's next level psycho if she filmed that while Winnie was still alive 😳

imagine if Winnie made a noise while she filmed. "ugh Winnie hush!!!! I'm trying to tell them that you died!!!"

14.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Waiting for the Pirate PoPo to beat down my door and press charges. Still waiting...

Status
    Is the SK a year round daycare or do they get summers off like regular school?

15.     +18   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 24/5/2023, 04:32) 

I agree. What’s worse is IF that’s the day it happened, she came home and did a Bruce Springsteen ride… because that’s normal.

We will find out eventually. Probably during a Live when she’ll fuck up and let something slip.

As for the schedule. It has been unusual lately. She had them 2 weekends in a row (at least Friday night and Saturday the weekend before Mother’s Day) so I’m sure the scheming bitch negotiated something with Don. Probably why she had to suffer having them on Mother’s Day.

Remember “whatever mommy wants, mommy gets”.

949 replies since 23/5/2023, 03:15   108118 views