This poll is closed (Voters: 320)

WinniesGoneToEternalGloryButHowWillHerOwnerSpinTheStoryLikeJen Pt. 405

« Older   Newer »

1.     +34   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    “There’s a lot of people who are not in this community for you know whatever reason who also like Winnie a lot.”

You’re right, Jen, for whatever reason. Why mention that at all? Sounds like you’re trying to remind yourself that they’re real people too, many of whom might not be able to afford your $5, whom you promised nothing would change.

In under two minutes, she went from faking composure to faking tears to straight up sounding normal. I kid you not. If you start at 1:50 in, you would not know that anything was wrong seconds earlier; you’d think it was a normal weekly preview. Academy award winning actress Jen at its finest.

2.     +20   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I just think if Jen was present she just couldn't resist floating some tidbit of how hard it was in her pretending-it's-Monday vid, even vaguely. She is acting how she thinks she should, like she hasn't gone through it. But it is so incredibly fake. If she was there when it already happened, even narc Jen could muster up some real tears. Just feeling sorry for herself and the courage she summoned would do it. She always tells on herself. That is not a person who just held her pet while she died. No way.

3.     +24   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I am so upset at the thought that she possibly pre-recorded that video while Winnie was still alive. That is some next level crazy evil shit. And I can't wrap my mind around that kind of disordered manipulation.

And it is very upsetting to think she wasn't with little Winnie while she was put down. But, my partner had a very good point tonight.
    She said if it's true she wasn't with her in her final moments the vet techs who were with her probably showed more authentic love and care to Winnie than that weirdo ever has or could.

We had to put our dog Charlie down a little over a year ago and we were both wrecks. No way could I make a video a day later and not ugly cry real tears. She is very disturbed.

RIP Winnie. Very relieved she isn't suffering anymore at the hand of crazy Jen.

Edited by Free CC - 5/24/2023, 08:06 AM

4.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Rest in peace little Winnie.

5.     +22   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 24/5/2023, 04:35) 
    I think she booked a euthanasia appointment at her convenience, right before her next trip. That's what she's trying to hide. She finally decided to put Winnie out of her misery, but of course had to do it when it worked for her. She killed Winnie, filmed that update, then took off.

She comes off as a psychotic heartless monster regardless. I also think she knew this was coming, hence the social media break announcement. She was planning to go into hiding. She only did the Patreon update because that's her WORK and she doesn't want to disappear and have people cancel.

Yep! Guess what else?

She lost her Peloton streak! Love that she had to go into hiding.

:hearty-laugh:

6.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I haven't been following probably for a month now, because unlike this slug, I have a real life, family, friends, job, etc. But am very saddened to hear of Winnie's passing (which was overdue). The fecking biotch could barely shed one single tear from her left eye (how very Meagain Markle)!!

Rest in peace, sweet Winnie!!!! You finally rid yourself from the claws of the giant Bunion lady!!!

7.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 24/5/2023, 06:42) 
    Yikes. The idea of Jen making a Winnie death notice video while the poor dog is still alive sounds like the plot for a horror movie. But totally plausible knowing Jenny and her aversion to the truth.

When my nan passed, we had about 2 weeks of being at her hospital bed every day. I bought my outfit for her funeral a couple of days before she passed, and I remember commenting to a colleague how strange and wrong that felt. I cannot imagine composing my dogs Facebook obituary whilst they were still with me!

8.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    So her watch appears to indicate she filmed the video just after 4:30pm. Not sure if that helps to whittle anything down with the timing.

Edit to add: I originally thought she might have done it a little after 10am but there’s a small blurry dot next to what I assume is the 3 as well as the orientation of the watch leads me to believe it’s the afternoon.

9.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I think Jenny filmed before Winnie passed.
    She wouldn't have been able to hold it together otherwise.

Although, thinking about the divorce video, considering Don had left her she managed to sound completely nonchalant about the divorce announcement.

10.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Queen Beeeee @ 5/24/2023, 11:13 AM) 
    I think Jenny filmed before Winnie passed.
    She wouldn't have been able to hold it together otherwise.

Although, thinking about the divorce video, considering Don had left her she managed to sound completely nonchalant about the divorce announcement.

I tend to agree. Still no Peloton activity since the grief meditation.

11.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 24/5/2023, 08:19) 
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 24/5/2023, 04:35) 
    I think she booked a euthanasia appointment at her convenience, right before her next trip. That's what she's trying to hide. She finally decided to put Winnie out of her misery, but of course had to do it when it worked for her. She killed Winnie, filmed that update, then took off.

She comes off as a psychotic heartless monster regardless. I also think she knew this was coming, hence the social media break announcement. She was planning to go into hiding. She only did the Patreon update because that's her WORK and she doesn't want to disappear and have people cancel.

Yep! Guess what else?

She lost her Peloton streak! Love that she had to go into hiding.

:hearty-laugh:

She also doesn't have a dot on the 6th...what happened that day? 🧐

12.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Nefarious DisneyPrincess @ 23/5/2023, 04:52) 
    The secret garden is to the right of the front gate and driveway? Its a huge space. I love it. I'd imagine with a property that size they have a gardening crew come in regularly and Mrs Ross asks them to prepare and till her garden beds for the season so she can get her bikini on and make tiktoks and film her herbs 🤣.

Does Tens have a TikTok channel? Also where are people seeing her photos ?
    Hopefully Jen doesn’t go out and buy another poor dog

13.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She’s on Instagram and it’s open. I feel like there are really strict rules here and I’ve been yelled at for not knowing things but if you search her full name, you can find it on Instagram. 😊

Edited by Book mom - 5/24/2023, 12:31 PM

14.     +10   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I swear I try to be generous with Jen and giver her the benefit of the doubt… sometimes… but if one of our pets died I would be centering my children’s’ first experience with that kind of loss. No mention of them is so telling! I shouldn’t be shocked, but I am. Hope they’re able to process at D&Ts house bc they’re clearly not the focus with Jen

15.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Thanks x

949 replies since 23/5/2023, 03:15   108118 views