« Older   Newer »

1.     +17   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m on team “she filmed this before Winnie’s passing.”
    My little Yorkipoo passed and I was a blubbering, red, puffy eyed, couldn’t function mess for many days before I could pull myself halfway together.
    I never even mentioned him here while we’re all reading about poor Winnie because it’s just too much for me to this day and it was 2 yrs ago.
    But this bitch, in my opinion, trying to pull this stunt off has me seething because I do know what it’s like to have my baby for 13 years and have to have him put down and for her to act like this…. I’m not buying it. It is Gene so maybe I’m wrong…
    I joined here because I found the way she treats her children to be deplorable and have watched as she has treated Winnie the same.

I could never watch the videos where all of you put a warning in about Winnies painful cries and I thank each and every one of you for that.

I do wonder if she’s relieved and maybe not really that upset because it frees her up even more from all things Winnie, the Vet appointments, puppy sitters, picking up and dropping Winnie off, carrying the poor baby around…
    Winnie is finally pain free and Gene is too except when she has to have the little nuisances around for show and to keep the money flowing in.
    She’s a horrible person and I sincerely hope she has the rest of her days on earth she so deserves.

2.     +13   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    The more I watch that video the weirder it gets
    When my girl ( 18 yr old poodle) passed last week friends called by and I needed to talk about the vet who came to our house and how kind she was and how she sat with us and had a beautiful wicker basket filled with soft blankets for our girl and flowers for us…. Jen said nothing! Because she wasn’t there… because it hadn’t happened yet
    One minute later she’s chatting about the Florida panhandle
    It’s soooo weird!!!!

3.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Was it Tuesday night she posted the “burning the midnight oil” story with Winnie on the bed? If that was real then that would be last sighting, right? So then she either had it scheduled for Wednesday or Thursday or things took a turn fast. I kind of feel like the vet refusing to watch her theory and she has to change plans very plausible.

4.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Book mom @ 24/5/2023, 12:31) 
    She’s on Instagram and it’s open. I feel like there are really strict rules here and I’ve been yelled at for not knowing things but if you search her full name, you can find it on Instagram. 😊

I didn’t even search, and she pops up as the first “suggested” account when I’m on with wonder 🤣 it’s hard to miss her.

5.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ZenJen @ 24/5/2023, 12:59) 
    Was it Tuesday night she posted the “burning the midnight oil” story with Winnie on the bed? If that was real then that would be last sighting, right? So then she either had it scheduled for Wednesday or Thursday or things took a turn fast. I kind of feel like the vet refusing to watch her theory and she has to change plans very plausible.

Keep in mind Jen is also known to post photos from a different point in time, pretending it to be the here and now, to try and throw us off the scent

6.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (seabassJr @ 24/5/2023, 05:09) 
    From what I can tell between BSA (Bakery Special Agent) Party of 7 ‘s Peloton analysis and BSA D**'sGlowUp ‘s calendar, it is possible that Jen could have been with Winnie when she died and not pre-filmed the video before she died, which would be seriously twisted.

Monday we’re told Winnie is acting fine again. The following Monday we are told she’s dead in a video filmed in her office.

She couldn’t have left town until Thursday due to her meal tickets. Peloton activity shows a different time zone on Saturday and only one workout Friday, making Friday the most likely travel day.

This gives Tues-Thursday as possible dates of Winnie’s passing and subsequently filming the update in her office.

So, in those three days, she could have done the right thing by being with Winnie when she died, and filmed the video afterwards, as claimed.

However, it still means Winnie conveniently was ready to separate from her spirit form in the three days before Jen was scheduled to leave for her trip.

The fact that she hadn’t canceled her tickets and airbnb speaks volumes: while it’s possible she was willing to eat the cost, it is more likely she finally put Winnie down for her own convenience or she was going to attempt to board that poor dog in that condition.

So are you telling that she came back to Chicago to film this Monday's update and then immediately left for Colorado? Where was blue then?

7.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I feel like Winnie served her purpose for Jen. She made it so she could delay having children. I feel like since she started travelling Winnie was just a burden to her. Either finding somewhere that was dog friendly every time or having to chuck her in boarding.

8.     +20   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Will the hamster bottles be donated or join the crap she hoards in the garage?

9.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    RIP sweet Winnie!

If that asshole really filmed that video prior to Winnie passing away, she needs to be committed. I’m just glad Winnie’s suffering is finally over.

10.     +18   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    That’s what I’m thinking , too. Why is she not all red and puffy eyed?
    Having been through this, I remember wailing in the car ,ugly crying, runny nose…not being able to keep myself together…...all that. Not just after, but for days.

11.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I finally watched the video. Her behavior is inappropriate. Jen, you can't fool us. We know that you hate your kids and are relieved that Winnie is dead. The averting her eyes, trying to make herself look upset, repeating 'she passed' but not looking upset...straight up chilling to see. She needed Winnie around to comfort her during D+T's anniversary. Winnie served her purpose and no longer fit with Jen's lifestyle.

12.     +33   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    To all the Bakers that have been studying Jen:
    Y'all need a job with the government tracking down serial killers and bombers.
    I will happily provide a letter of recommendation if needed.

Edited by Notaname - 5/24/2023, 08:21 AM

13.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    Oatley
    She often “pre-films” her Monday updates. That is, she films the video a day or a few days before and uploads it on Monday. Not sneaky and pretty common with YTers to make sure the video is edited and ready to go on time. And I think the BBI agrees this is what she did in this case.

The addition and sick layer here is this she may have “pre-filmed” it before Winnie died. That is, she had scheduled euthanasia and was pretending it had already happened. (I personally don’t think it’s the case, but it’s certainly possible.)

14.     +12   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Oatley @ 5/23/2023, 09:06 PM) 
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 24/5/2023, 02:44) 
    She’s still traveling and that update was pre-recorded.

Hiking in Colorado either today or yesterday.

Wow.

WOW. So indeed like I assumed, she pre-recorded the update from her home before Winnie was actually dead, scheduled to put Winnie down, left Winnie to vet to be killed and took off? Even when I assumed that could be the case, I did not quite believe anybody can actually do that to a dog they had 13 years. Wow, just wow. At this point, I think she is mentally disnaksnced in a way that could be dangerous for others. Like she could intentionally poison her kids and sit down and make a video with fake tears on how she is devastated about their death, rather than calling 911, when they actually did not die yet ... abd wait calmly for them to die.

That's carrying it a bit far

15.     +25   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Natural Single Mother @ 5/24/2023, 09:05 AM) 
    So her watch appears to indicate she filmed the video just after 4:30pm. Not sure if that helps to whittle anything down with the timing.

Edit to add: I originally thought she might have done it a little after 10am but there’s a small blurry dot next to what I assume is the 3 as well as the orientation of the watch leads me to believe it’s the afternoon.

^ As my mom used to say: "that's using your head for something more than a hat rack" :)

Screenshot_2023-05-24_8

949 replies since 23/5/2023, 03:15   108118 views