Plus Size in Canada Pt 4

« Older   Newer »

1. Flowerchild01
        +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Whowhatwhen @ 8/29/2023, 09:24 AM) 
    Dealing with a bipolar partner has got to be torture, it’s similar to an alcoholic, they have to hit bottom and want help before any treatment will work. Even then it’s a battle every single day, I’m sorry your brother had to experience that and it destroyed his marriage. I think Curtis realizes the so-called stuttering is bs, it’s very likely her manic, running off at the mouth before thinking clearly habit is her manic stage and she doesn’t give a damn, she can blame her “broken brain.”

Her latest grocery haul of Winnie’s favorites is just depressing. Not many children in North America starve to death so she’ll be fine without cupcakes and candy. We had an ice storm that knocked out power for 10 days once, my kids weren’t as picky as Winnie, maybe because I didn’t buy a lot of snacks, but during those 10 days they learned to like a lot of things they wouldn’t normally prefer. Winnie isn’t allowed to experience true hunger and appetite, she gets an ice cream sundae for dinner if she wants. It’s neglectful and unhealthy. Everyone, including kids, will eat simple healthy foods if there’s no candy or chips before dinner. Wouldn’t hurt the rest of the family either. Love doesn’t mean abdicating parental responsibilities, just the opposite.

Amen sister!

I can't believe how unhealthy they eat, especially since she has two athletes to feed. That little girl is going to grow up and look just like her mother because Miranda only "PLAYS" at trying to be healthy. Also Curtis does a job where he should know so much better, shame on him.

1130 replies since 3/6/2023, 14:58   187239 views