WinnieIsGoneSaysTheGreyHagButShe
    LeavesTheRemainsInABlueBagLikeJen

2.     +30   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I love when Jinny, who has never in her entire useless life ever supported her own lavish lifestyle, gives others permission to spend their hard earned money how they want.

I agree that she probably decided that particular concert scene would make her look like an even bigger loser than she usually does. Swifties really get into the outfits and stuff. She would look incredibly out of place because she's made herself into a friendless, bitter, balding, middle aged divorcee doing everything solo because she has no other option.

Heaven forbid she take her daughter to her first concert experience. TS seems like a great choice for a little kid's first concert. I was Teet's age when I went to my first real concert with my best friend and our moms. It's still a core memory all these years later. I know she'd never actually put forth effort into being an engaged mother, but it would definitely shock everyone if she actually did try even a little.

But sure, keep trying to act smug Jinny. We're soooo jealous of your solitary existence and lazy parenting.

3.     +23   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Don'sDollars @ 10/6/2023, 13:27) 
    I'm back from 2! weeks in Italy (had no encounters with any rude Italians...) and just watched this vlog. So much overthinking just to go downtown to run and see a show. No wonder she's such a mess, she can't get out of her own headspace and just enjoy anything even for 2 seconds.

At night the board is often down for maintenance, I always snarl my lip and think Italians.

I think that's why she's always been such a busy bee. Most people would have grabbed their swimsuit, change of clothes and some toiletries and off they'd go. If they were filming it they would just say, in my bag is something to change into later. Some how Jen makes this into a 492 step prawcess or maybe it's a journey.

4.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SoProudOfMyself @ 6/10/2023, 10:13 AM)
    I think that's why she's always been such a busy bee. Most people would have grabbed their swimsuit, change of clothes and some toiletries and off they'd go. If they were filming it they would just say, in my bag is something to change into later. Some how Jen makes this into a 492 step prawcess or maybe it's a journey.

:goodbye_smiley_emoticon:

Everything's a journey with Jen

5.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MissReview @ 10/6/2023, 13:02) 
    QUOTE (merino wool underwear @ 10/6/2023, 07:04) 
    ezgif-com-gif-maker-3

A few seconds in, when she angles it upwards, you have a full view of her scalp 😐

APPALLING :jaw-drop-smiley-emoticon:

6.     +21   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I'm just so confused! We all know she didn't grow up poor and has NEVER been in a situation where she would not be able to purchase items she forgot or needed while out. Yet, she acts like she has to wear ill fitting clothes and bring snacks and drinks wherever she goes. I mean I remember always filling up a water bottle for my kids when they were little bc I couldn't really afford a $4 bottle while we were out. I have tried to work out older clothes that don't fit well bc I didn't have the funds to buy new things when my weight fluctuated. This bitch has a RUMPUS $60,000 "vacation car". GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER JIN!

7.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She brings her own food and drinks because it makes her feel elite. Also someone mentioned it’s an ED thing but I’m not sure?

8.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (User Name of Choice @ 10/6/2023, 17:47) 
    She brings her own food and drinks because it makes her feel elite. Also someone mentioned it’s an ED thing but I’m not sure?

It's so that they always have food available in case there is none to buy.

9.     +30   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think the only reason she dried her hair was because she saw the blow dryer and thought “Oooh, I’ll film myself drying my hair! How cute!” Otherwise she would have walked around with her three wet hairs flying free in the Windy City.

10.     +36   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    It’s pretty sad when you’re a millionaire but a Duggar has better fashion sense than you.

11.     +13   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She is for sure balding!

12.     +15   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    For all the talk about how sugar hits different when you're 40... I just heard a song clip of a Taylor Swift song "Hits Different" (I'm not a fan, so I didn't know). Is everything ripped off from someone else? And yet there's Gideons cake in a takeout box.

13.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Two of my cousin's went to one of the TSwift shows at Soldier Field, they had nosebleed tickets on the side of the stage and still had a blast. Jen could never just let her hair down like that. But she has this weird FOMO so she can't let it go either and keeps bringing it up.

14.     +33   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PowderRoomCandy @ 10/6/2023, 16:59) 
    I love when Jinny, who has never in her entire useless life ever supported her own lavish lifestyle, gives others permission to spend their hard earned money how they want.

I agree that she probably decided that particular concert scene would make her look like an even bigger loser than she usually does. Swifties really get into the outfits and stuff. She would look incredibly out of place because she's made herself into a friendless, bitter, balding, middle aged divorcee doing everything solo because she has no other option.

Heaven forbid she take her daughter to her first concert experience. TS seems like a great choice for a little kid's first concert. I was Teet's age when I went to my first real concert with my best friend and our moms. It's still a core memory all these years later. I know she'd never actually put forth effort into being an engaged mother, but it would definitely shock everyone if she actually did try even a little.

But sure, keep trying to act smug Jinny. We're soooo jealous of your solitary existence and lazy parenting.

She still thinks that she’s a twenty something year old millionaire who is outpacing people her age. She doesn’t understand that now people are in their forties and have caught up so her money isn’t impressive.

15.     +5   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Stage5Clinger @ 10/6/2023, 08:26) 
    God she's so annoying. I wanted to pull my hair out at the end of the NOLA vlog when she took 10 minutes "wrapping up," going around in circles about her day. I even yelled at my computer screen. Ugh.

And what the hell is a "dynamic" storyteller?!

She likes to virtue signal a lot, with her "that's another lens" and "that's what I do to try to keep open and avoid being rigid"... which I would have to disagree with. I think she's a pretty rigid person in everything she does.

Also her hair. The sparseness is quite alarming.

She didn’t bother to show the chandeliers at night after saying she would. Shitty vlogging.

875 replies since 9/6/2023, 18:17   99760 views