LookingGrimyAndGreasyInTheBigEasyLikeJen Pt. 408

« Older   Newer »

1.     +23   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I can’t believe the owners have young children and let vagrants like Jen stay in their yard. That’s just not safe.
    I do appreciate her forced attempt at chewing her food. I’m sure as soon as the camera was off she went back to swallowing it whole.

2.     +40   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Early access… for that and on Friday patrons are paying to give her design advice for HER office.

Amazing content. Great value for money. Sign me up :snickering:

3.     +25   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 6/14/2023, 07:56 PM) 
    QUOTE (PrettyNeatGene @ 14/6/2023, 19:27) 
    And here’s her other tour in Austin. Knew it would have to do with food!

www.airbnb.com/experiences/2550066...2b-fc75dc298996

Jen, there is zero need to insist all these tours are good for “solo travellers” as well. Everyone else is travelling with friends and/ or family.

I travel solo, and there is literally nothing I can think of that makes something good for solo travelers as opposed to couples or groups. Unless it is a tandem bike service or a place designed for couples like in the Poconos. LOL I have never stayed somewhere where it even occurred to me that "this is good for solo travelers." Like with most trips, solo traveling is what YOU make of it. So whatever the hell she is referring to is something only in her dinky little life. I'm seriously sad that she is putting out this "solo traveler" "content" for people to see and assume that is what it is like for everyone. If she were doing anything fun or meaningful, we'd be seeing that, not a bag o' salad or her gray, haggard face. There'd be light and happiness.

4.     +25   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She is so gosh darn juvenile. Did I hear her correctly, she put her boarding pass and gas station receipts in her journal? I did that….when I was 17!

5.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Miralax @ 6/14/2023, 02:02 PM) 
    I don't know if anyone shared this yet so I apologize if it has already been posted but in the recap post from Where Does Daddy Sleep (which is very comprehensive and much appreciated, thank you!) the 2014 stocking video was noted as being missing but I found it and wanted to share -
    https://https://rumble.com/vri0ul-whats-in...2014-12-25.html
    Again, I apologize if it's already been posted. I still need to catch up with the rest of the replies

Thanks!

Interesting that she bought TWO! multi-packs of chapstick for Sweet Boy. Maybe the association between Don and chapstick is why she “can’t bear to look at it” these days, much less use it on her crusty lips.
    IMG_3613

6.     +14   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her therapist, life coach or whoever Jin sees is clearly trying to get her to interact more with humans. At the 22 minute mark, she mentions being social and you can tell she has to conjure up every ounce of energy to make even the smallest bit of effort like signing up for a group tour. What a loser!

7.     +15   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    There was also a book on the coffee table about how to make and keep friends.

8.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CrazyCakes @ 14/6/2023, 22:50) 
    QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 6/14/2023, 07:56 PM) 
    Jen, there is zero need to insist all these tours are good for “solo travellers” as well. Everyone else is travelling with friends and/ or family.

I travel solo, and there is literally nothing I can think of that makes something good for solo travelers as opposed to couples or groups. Unless it is a tandem bike service or a place designed for couples like in the Poconos. LOL I have never stayed somewhere where it even occurred to me that "this is good for solo travelers." Like with most trips, solo traveling is what YOU make of it. So whatever the hell she is referring to is something only in her dinky little life. I'm seriously sad that she is putting out this "solo traveler" "content" for people to see and assume that is what it is like for everyone. If she were doing anything fun or meaningful, we'd be seeing that, not a bag o' salad or her gray, haggard face. There'd be light and happiness.

This! I’ve traveled solo so many times and it never once- not once- crossed my mind that something might be good for a “solo” traveler. You just go and do things.

QUOTE (Legally Uncool @ 14/6/2023, 23:16) 
    She is so gosh darn juvenile. Did I hear her correctly, she put her boarding pass and gas station receipts in her journal? I did that….when I was 17!

She clearly never flips through it, because every thermal receipt she puts in there is now just a blank piece of paper from sitting in the car.

9.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Alimony and Wonder @ 6/14/2023, 09:38 PM)
    She has such huge disconnects...

She can happily pet a dog while hers is dying far away from her - by her own choice.

She can happily pet a pig with seemingly no thought about Oliver the Pig, who her "friend" (ex friend?) murdered.

She can comment on people doing races and other events with their kids with not one single thought of involving her own kids in anything.

It really seems pathological.

QUOTE (Blue-tah @ 6/14/2023, 09:45 PM) 
    I read the whole thing last night, too - I couldn't sleep, and I believe every word! I also think the "plant based" was to get him to worry about and try to rescue baby Jin, more than it was about the wonderland. I think it was a shameless power grab, it failed and it exhausted everybody.
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 6/14/2023, 01:59 PM) 
    Sorry going OT again. Last night I was reading the Christine14 thread and it made me think. If the legend that Don left because he found out Jen was lying about birth control.....maybe that was the secret she couldn't share with Judith?????

Blue-tah That thread is so exciting- everyone is so hyped up. It's like re-watching a thriller. Even though you know what's gonna happen, it's still so suspenseful. lol

10.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Her legs look so HUGE in these pics.

But she is a petite.

QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 6/14/2023, 07:35 PM) 
    I watched it on 2x the speed. This was a Mukbang video, she ate and she talked.

Jen said; “nothing exciting has been happening”.

My thoughts? Nothing exciting has been happening since Don took his entire family and left.
    :tearing-hair:

Lastly Jen should never show herself sitting everything just spreads.

IMG_9448

IMG_9450

11.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She journaled a receipt or tag from the car maintenance. She keeps multiple journals but the jokes on her that her videos are her primary memory keeping source.

12.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She home boarded Winnie? What does that mean? Did she leave Winnie at home alone for those days in NOLA??

QUOTE (D**'sGlowUp @ 6/14/2023, 07:52 PM) 
    QUOTE (bleucheese @ 14/6/2023, 19:01) 
    so when is this boring camping trip on the calendar of other boring camping trips? she's talking about winnie in the present tense when she's petting that dog.

This was the night of 3/27 while Winnie was boarded at home, a couple of months before she died.

SPOILER (click to view)
    IMG_9993_3IMG310_3
    IMG685_5

13.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (User Name of Choice @ 14/6/2023, 18:11) 
    What kind of reception did the she expect? Red carpet? Rose petals? Balloons? Fireworks?

Probably a swift scepter up the ass.

14.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    ShiseidoCottonPad I know!!! I wanted to copy and paste it all in a document to be able to read it more easily. But I got the gist. I also feel like the attitude about the wedding last summer could have been leftover resentment either from the YDR or Tosh. What do you think?
    [/QUOTE]
    Blue-tah That thread is so exciting- everyone is so hyped up. It's like re-watching a thriller. Even though you know what's gonna happen, it's still so suspenseful. lol
    [/QUOTE]

15.     +6   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (mywalkingpharmacy @ 6/14/2023, 04:54 PM) 
    She home boarded Winnie? What does that mean? Did she leave Winnie at home alone for those days in NOLA??

QUOTE (D**'sGlowUp @ 6/14/2023, 07:52 PM) 
    This was the night of 3/27 while Winnie was boarded at home, a couple of months before she died.

SPOILER (click to view)
    IMG_9993_3IMG310_3
    IMG685_5

No, she was boarded at her Chicagoland vet. They meant that Winnie was left back home being boarded.

875 replies since 9/6/2023, 18:17   99768 views