LookingGrimyAndGreasyInTheBigEasyLikeJen Pt. 408

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob @ 6/16/2023, 12:25 AM) 
    QUOTE (Blue-tah @ 15/6/2023, 23:13) 
    I can't remember if there was a video or if it was a live, but she said somebody had to go and get married - laugh laugh, but it's fine.
    I think the invitations said no kids, but she brought her kids anyway and then somebody here had a picture and they were in the row, all rolled up in a blanket before she left. The whole thing is so weird.

That was her nephew's wedding, that was the same time as the runDisney Wine & Dine Half-Marathon that she had already registered for. She wasn't able to get her money refunded, and then paid more money to do it virtually.

OMG!! No one told me she didn't get a refund!! That must have been o challenging to process. No wonder she's been struggling this season. I mean it's not like she doesn't have "human feelings" Knowing this, I think we should extend grace past the equinox, into the subsequent season, which for friends in the Northern Hemisphere would, in casual metropolis parlance, be referred to as summer.

But,Blue-tah What is the connection to ydr and Tosh? That Scott's friend betrayed her?

2.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    eta WhereDoesDaddySleep thank you. ewww. atrocious in pink.

3.     +36   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 6/15/2023, 06:55 PM) 
    Disney cruise question? Jen has a couple cruises coming up with the kids. Jen said she can’t put her kids in videos anymore not even on Pateron so, shes trying to figure out how to navigate the cruise videos without the kids being apart of them?

because of the scary haters or did D** finally say something? good either way though

4.     +19   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Coming over from watching her hipcamp video.

IT'S ALL SO DUMB!!!!

She's a at a private campgroung - says she may go to a hotel instead, talks about how she's booked an AirBnB for the next few nights. What a waste of a big vehicle and all the crap she has inside, including her fancy brand plate - here she is eating salad from the packaging again, huddled close to her car and not at the public firepit or anywhere else on the gounds. Puts her cookie right on the lip of the back of her car too. Gross.

And is desperately in need of laundry. HOW STINKY IS IT IN THERE???? It's driving me mad.

Also, her "beautiful cookie" looks like what you can buy at any grocery/convenience store. Why can't she use words properly to describe stuff?

Complains there are other campers at a campground and how they are making her feel uncomortable - this lady should just book a hotel and be done with it.

She also talks about her travelplans, and the whole thing is just an aimless waste of time : she doesn't like sleeping in her car, she doesn't visit the places she goes to. Just a massive waaste of fuel - both from the plane and from her car.

Waste waste waste.

:(

5.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    💯#(smelly)CampingOnALawn&MakingUsYawn

6.     +40   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She’s so full of shit. Literally everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie, or her trying to rewrite history.

She once did a 50 minute video on planning a Disney trip.

Such a fucking liar 🤥

7.     +30   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 6/15/2023, 03:57 PM) 
    Disney cruise question? Jen has a couple cruises coming up with the kids. Jen said she can’t put her kids in videos anymore not even on Pateron so, shes trying to figure out how to navigate the cruise videos without the kids being apart of them?

because of the scary haters or did D** finally say something? good either way though

yay! that actually makes me happy.

First off, children should NEVER be content. Motherhood can be her content with very limited showing of the children. I don't think part time babysitting is really worthy of content.

I really REALLY hope is was Don that put a stop to it.

8.     +22   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Thanks to Ican’t for taking one for the team. I am going to pass on the latest installment of this fake ass shitshow. She just uses these lives for her stupid soliloquies. Nobody will ask her a real question (nobody who's available to watch the lives live in the first place) and her life is so dull, her brain so empty she has nothing to say anyway. It's kind of amazing how much space she takes up and wastes.

She's only read half of How to do Nothing... of course :rolleyes:

9.     +30   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (PhotoshoppedlikeJenny @ 6/15/2023, 01:15 PM) 
    Suprise I am not married do not get excited because that crossed my mind
    Screenshot023-06-15_at0_3

I think she totally wears that ring on her left hand when she's solo traveling to make people think that she's married. She is so ashamed and humiliated by her life.

10.     +55   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Ok but she’s said she’s no longer sharing the children a hundred times previously. Until the next time she shows them.

11.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 16/6/2023, 01:11) 
    She’s so full of shit. Literally everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie, or her trying to rewrite history.

She once did a 50 minute video on planning a Disney trip.

Such a fucking liar 🤥

All I can here is Shania Twain's live version on Pretty Liar
    Lie lie lie lie lie
    You're pants are on fire (you're pants are on fire)
    You're such a fucking liar (you're such a fucking liar)

Oh puh-leaze! Don seems so go with the flow. She was the one who had to bring everything at home to be comfortable so as is she wasn't the detailed one planning the trips.

12.     +19   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Oh great another video of her deep throating her fork.

And she said her scrapbook journal is for her “birthday year”. Ummm isn’t every year a technically a birthday year?

13.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    I saw this on tiktok and thought of Jinny's fabulous bacteria rice. I love that they call it...the lunch of suffering.
    Screenshot-8528
    damn it, I can't figure out how to embed the video but here is the link
    www.tiktok.com/@kylazingaround/video/7244364208685534506

14.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 6/15/2023, 06:57 PM) 

Hot damn do I hope so.

STAND UP FOR YOUR CHILDREN DONALD.

15.     +29   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    I think the reason she keeps mentioning Patreon tiers of $100+ and saying she could never charge that is because she’s hoping a handful of patrons will respond and eagerly say they’d pay that much for a VIP type tier.

875 replies since 9/6/2023, 18:17   99768 views