DumpedDumpyandLumpyLikeJen Pt. 409

« Older   Newer »

1. Snarkattack

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 19/6/2023, 04:23) 
    QUOTE (Snarkattack @ 6/18/2023, 09:17 PM) 
    As someone who had bunion surgery in her 20s, it’s rough! I won’t be doing the other foot anytime soon, if ever. Barefoot shoes have actually helped both my bunions and flat feet a lot. Mine aren’t nearly as bad as hers though.

TBH, if anyone could have the surgery it’s Jen. She has basically zero responsibility and could totally sit on her butt with a boot on her foot for 6+ weeks.

How long ago did you have it, because I have heard that the newer type of surgery has a shorter recovery period and isn't near as bad!

It was a good 15ish years ago! At this point I barely remember it or the recovery. I just remember dragging that damn boot around for months and the pain meds making me so nauseous I wanted to die so I refused to take them lol

I don’t know if there are different kinds of procedures, but mine was the kind where they cut out a pie shaped piece of bone and put a metal rod in there to hold it together then removed it later.

Luckily the other side doesn’t bug me much and doesn’t look too crazy. But bad bunions run in my family unfortunately so I’m destined to have them.

958 replies since 16/6/2023, 20:40   110638 views