« Older   Newer »

1.     +33   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    She looks so stupid with that combover and the AirPods in her ears. Crinkly eyes, wind sounds, flight sounds….just painful to watch.

She’s parked two chairs in front of the swing sets. Pretending to watch the kids while they are playing 🙄

IMG_2303

IMG_2304

2.     +50   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She is intolerable. She was last on the list ???????? ... Her entire life was me time.

3.     +26   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Curveball @ 17/6/2023, 08:52) 
    3. CC and Donny see the difference now. The older they get, the more she struggles to spend time with them and their relationship is not growing and evolving positively. It’s mechanical and only her way. The kids have comparisons of other mom figures (Tens, Emily, Moms they meet at school, etc.) and are wising up when it comes to their own mom, especially CC. Kids totally sense how their parents feel about them, I believe.

4. She reads at the Bakery. She sees all of the examples about how she’s a shit mom. She is trying to put less out there for anyone to criticize, despite the facts being the facts. She’s not trying to hide the kids, she wants to hide her parenting.

3 - yes! She cant choreograph their reactions and it drives her nuts.

Exhibit A:

(How fucking weird to record your kids like this.)

4 - I think what feeds into this is Charlotte has surpassed Jen emotionally. Jen misses the disdain and anger in Charlotte’s reactions, only learning about it when they’re pointed out in comments or here. Which makes her mad because she, again, can’t control them and can’t stand being perceived as a bad mom.

Which is what gave us tight-fisted, tight-lipped Charlotte on cruise #2 and ram-rod straight, playing for the cameras Charlotte on the birthday Disney trip.

Eta oh and Donny just DGAF. He might have been destined to be an independent kid anyway, but the divorce has set that in concrete. He will never need Jen the way she wants him to need her.

Edited by WhereDoesDaddySleep - 6/17/2023, 08:52 AM

4.     +21   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 6/17/2023, 08:00 AM) 
    Is anyone else tickled pink or perhaps pleased as punch knowing that Jen lives on a flight path?

I am! I am envious of her money and, even more, her free time….but when the airplanes fly over her house I smile a little and think about how much she paid for that house and that she lives underneath a flight path.

5.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TheHairyChild @ 17/6/2023, 14:48) 
    QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 6/17/2023, 08:00 AM) 
    Is anyone else tickled pink or perhaps pleased as punch knowing that Jen lives on a flight path?

I am! I am envious of her money and, even more, her free time….but when the airplanes fly over her house I smile a little and think about how much she paid for that house and that she lives underneath a flight path.

You’d think a strong independent woman would know to look into that before purchasing…

6.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Suzanne’sBiggestFan @ 17/6/2023, 14:50) 
    QUOTE (TheHairyChild @ 17/6/2023, 14:48) 

You’d think a strong independent woman would know to look into that before purchasing…

The ringing in her ears from the manic buying high blocked out the noise.

:snickering:

7.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Parenting critical comments wll not lessen, especially the more she solo travels and shows it off. She gets questions and comments about lack of kids during her travels to move her gas hog via the even larger fuel hog in the sky. More people with catch on, she has has comments from her so called safe place, her employers want to see where she is spending her salary, which oddly enough she did not need prior to opening her new business.

I noticed the 2 chairs, those are for Shrill and Gravy to use during the monthly grandparents visits. I have to assume that Suze and Poopsie no longer feel the need to intrude on that very special Crafts for toddlers time. No doubt they see The Children in a much cleaner, non hoarding home on the regular.

The new iteration within solo traveler Chin, the sudden interest in Tours by AirB&B, could be due to her weekly life coach calls. Do not confuse these calls with actual therapy, she is on the phone with someone who is trying their hardest to keep those Don Dollars rolling in but needs to try to male some meaningful change to Chinny’s life. While there are actual life coaches, my ex BIL was a certified on way back when it was just starting, more like a corporate one on one team builder, I wonder with whom she 2 way socializes the only way she knows how. Or, more likely, the new AirB&B tour thing caught her eye while scrolling and she decided that it was obviously something she could brag about, in her own flowery, no real detailed way. As Chinny has ZERO friends, the group tours that are great for solo travelers have at least forced her to see things other than the corporate theme parks, her cruise ship cabin, and ski resorts in the off season. She made no attempt to join any club in the area, when there are thousands of runners, joggers, and woggers, paper crafters, knitters, crocheters, readers, etc that she could actually meet people with her same interest of the week. That could actually get her creative ideas flowing for more than buying all the stuff and hoarding it. I do not see her making mom friends as 1. She is not a mom, 2. She could never allow The Children to do anything during her paid baby sitting hours except stay out of her way only with each other, and 3. She would be forced to do more than talk about herself. Actually, number 3 is the real reason she will never have friends, because it is one way only with her. In any group setting, she still stays away from everyone else. She sits as far away from everyone at the first evening of climbing Mt Everest, she doesn’t talk to anyone in the race corrals, her interactions at starbucks are drive thru only, she orders take away via no contact delivery, she never says more to the cashier at whole foods than thanks (if that). I am surprised she doesn’t on line shop at WF, TJs, and Target and have curbside pick up. Her yellow doll room? For me, there was nothing wrong with it, if there was more to it than just the Look at meeeeee, I have not only all the dolls, but I have all the stuff that goes with them and the proper displays for them. The hoard that surrounds Chin, she loves the high of buying, but once it is done, she is overwhelmed with all of it.

8.     +16   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Jin constantly makes me check my posture. That neck! I can't believe her spine is comfortable. Doesn't working out give her better posture?

QUOTE (Cookie Marnster @ 6/16/2023, 03:51 PM) 
    Screenshot-20230616-121216-Chrome

9.     +13   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Grey Medal Room will be the new Yellow Rolls Room it seems.
    Also, wanted to add, I hate the way she used the word 'consolidate', yet another rumpus word.

10.     +39   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Leaving a yeast trail to rival the yellow brick road

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Splurgysplurge @ 6/17/2023, 02:27 PM) 
    She is intolerable. She was last on the list ???????? ... Her entire life was me time.

Not to JenFend, but, that's abso-freaking-lutely not true. Here are a list of times poor old Jenny was last on the list:

When Mcdonald's gave them one hash brown, and big, fat D** ate it (oh wait...uhmm..) OH! When D** had his company holiday party at the house, and forced her to fiddle around all day, she scarcely had time to paint her nails and slap on a tweeny dress before the catered event. And when Winnie would go over to camp Julie and Julie wouldn't keep a drill instructor regime, and instead let Winnie pull her hair loose and lopsided her bows. It probably took our Jenny tens of minutes to fix that. Speaking of fixing things, she single handedly installed Emily's elfa in Grace's closet. She would have done more, but the inconveniently painted right before, and the fumes were too much for her to bear. Speaking of then baby Grace, any time she was around, our dear, sweet Jinnifer moved down to the bottom of the list. Ugh. But she never was forced more to the bottom until meal ticket #1 came along. Jinny, had an ENTIRE birth plan documented and ready. She had spent all these years training her core for childbirth. And that baby ruined it, and forced her to have a C section, forever ruining her perfect, petite physique. She tried so hard to get her to turn, but alas, was again forced to the bottom of the list.
    And I know what you're thinking, SnotNosedJen, these are all in the past. She has been choosing herself more recently, now that she's out of her cage. Well no, it was just last year the Italians pushed her to the very bottom of the list, by not accommodating the single, unwashed traveler to the finest seating areas, and forced her to eat peanut butter sandwiches off her hotel room floor. All of the Disney cliques make her feel uncomfortable by being with others, and pointing out (by existing) that she's there alone. And, of course, while she is going trough THOUSANDS of pictures of Winnie, trying to make a slideshow, she is having to give up time for herself, and her not Everest, Everest climb.

What more do you people want from her? The fires she has walked through. Idk how she does it. An inspiration if I have ever seen one.

11.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SnotNosedJen @ 6/17/2023, 09:48 AM) 
    QUOTE (Splurgysplurge @ 6/17/2023, 02:27 PM) 

What more do you people want from her? The fires she has walked through. Idk how she does it. An inspiration if I have ever seen one.

giphy

12.     +25   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 17/6/2023, 12:04) 
    That video really proves she is supremely lonely and is going insane. She hobbled around a messy, cluttered room talking to herself, achieving nothing.

She will only get worse and worse, there is no turning back for her, IMO. She has zero social skills and zero coping skills. She is unlikeable and no one wants to spend more time than absolutely necessary with her.

The house will go into disrepair fast because it’s a cheap flip and Jen doesn’t care to maintain it. The kids will visit less and less. It will just be Jen, surrounded by mould and decay, hugging Winnie’s grooming equipment, talking to her camera and saying absolutely nothing.

Her SM presence now is Grey Gardens unfolding in real time.

13.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (RumpusChairs @ 6/17/2023, 03:28 PM) 
    Grey Medal Room will be the new Yellow Rolls Room it seems.
    Also, wanted to add, I hate the way she used the word 'consolidate', yet another rumpus word.

Me, too! We need to create "rumpus word" (good one!) we hate.

Off the top of my head---sticking to decluttering/organizing/acquiring physical objects:

Consolidate
    Corral
    Say Goodbye
    Bobs and bits
    Tuck Away
    Season (of, prior, another)
    Sadly, no longer available
    Etsy
    Marsha BowlsByCommission

Thinking about for a long time
    Wish list
    Coupon
    Friends and Family//Vip//Semi/Quarterly/Annual Sale
    Personal Day
    Treated Myself
    Bought me
    Don

14.     +22   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group
    Wandering the globe, searching for my identity

Status
    Anonymous
    Took myself to
    Family Culture
    Iteration
    Part ways with (inanimate objects)
    Metropolis!

15.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    This!
    Adventure rig
    Solo FEMALE traveler
    Breathtaking
    Can you believe it?

958 replies since 16/6/2023, 20:40   110633 views